PDA

View Full Version : Offering and Requesting Help...

Unkle_Uber
05-01-2008, 02:59 PM
Well not sure if I am posting this in the right place but if I am not please let me know. I have been writing stories for animes of my own creations for almost a decade now, and well I have for sometime now realized that I can't make this animes come to life on my own, First I don't draw or animate on the computer all that well, then I have really no skill when it comes to voice acting or sound creation, and even though I have most of the stories done including the characters and their goals I can't seem to fill in the gaps.

I need help by anyone that wishes to give it, I talking about artist, sound experts, voice actors, and even some writers. If anyone needs help with a story or some characters I have no problem helping out. Feel free to contact me either through this forum or by email:[email protected]

I hope with the efforts of some or many we can make some animes come to life either as a full fledge anime sold to a distributing company or just making it come to life online with may Flash Anime... I don't know just shooting out some ideas. I'm not greedy nor in it for the money I just want to make these stories I have too come to life.

Fabala
05-01-2008, 06:15 PM
You can comment on stories or share your stories in this forum, but I doubt very much you'll find much in the way of artists, sound experts, and voice actors. I suggest you look for artists in the "Dazzle Us" forum and make an entry in your blog seeking the rest.

What exactly are you looking for from other writers?

Unkle_Uber
05-05-2008, 10:19 AM
I have most of the stories down such as story line, characters, and the theme or objective of the story to being with. I don't have the gaps filled in, I always have trouble with it in all my stories. Most of my stories start off with a theme or idea and then expand, then all the scenes I have play out in my head i have down packed but its all the events and things that happen in the middle of it all. Think of it like all my stories at the moment have the crust of the pie but I just don't have any filling in it yet. I have about 12 full fledge stories of all types that could easily be made into a anime but they all are missing chunks in the plot which I have trouble filling in.