PDA

View Full Version : Gyakuten Kenji!

_CTA_
04-30-2008, 08:00 AM
...Probably will be called Perfect Prosecutor. This is a spin off game of Gyakuten Saiban/Ace Attorney. It's not gonna be about Naruhodo Ryuuichi/Phoenix Wright or Odoroki Hosuke/Apollo Justice.

It's gonna be about MITSURUGI REIJI/MILES EDGEWORTH!!

And guess what?

HE CAN WALK AND RUN!!!!!!!

Sources:

http://kotaku.com/377663/phoenix-wright-spin+off-features-walking

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyakuten_Kenji

Boy! I can't wait!!

gaiaonline_sucks
04-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Can he also walk and talk at the same time?!! (sarcasm)

_CTA_
05-01-2008, 05:34 AM
Don't act stupid now, and don't spam.

Amarhyllis
05-01-2008, 10:57 AM
Yeah I read the article on Kotaku when they put it up. I was FREAKIN' OUT!!
I'm afraid of the fact that he'll be able to walk around, but at least he'll have Gumshoe with him. Gumshoe = Maya. I love the Gyakuten Saiban series and I'm really happy to see Edgeworth get his own.
what's funny is that before it got announced, I SWEAR I'M NOT LYING, I was thinking about how cool it would be to have an Edgeworth game starring Edgey and I said how it would be called Perfect Prosecutor. When I saw the article I was so happy to see that my wish was coming true. Edgey is my favorite character in the series and I'm sooooo excited.
I can't wait and I'll bite my nails til it gets here.

_CTA_
05-04-2008, 09:45 AM
Yay, a proper reply!!! XD

Me too, I can't wait till it goes out!! Oh yeah, there might not be Nick there. >__< But Franziska von Karma and Skye will be there.

I want Godot. >__<

Amarhyllis
05-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Yay, a proper reply!!! XD

Me too, I can't wait till it goes out!! Oh yeah, there might not be Nick there. >__< But Franziska von Karma and Skye will be there.

I want Godot. >__<

Who cares about Nick?! hahaha (my sig says otherwise huh?)
As long as I have Edgeworth and Gumshoe, I'll be fine! It's gonna be great!!!
And yes, I loved Franziska, and the Skye sister case was awesome so it would be great to see them again.

Now if only they would make a Gyakuten Saiban anime...
My fangirl powers would be me a +80 to my overall love for the series. ^^
DO IT NOW!!

_CTA_
05-05-2008, 08:39 AM
Well, there's a manga for it. But there are rumors spreading around about the anime.

Amarhyllis
05-05-2008, 10:09 AM
Really? The only manga I've seen was doujinshi and yaoi *blush*
But I can only hope that those rumors are leading to production. I would die a happy girl.

_CTA_
05-06-2008, 12:37 PM
The manga is only a one-shot, even though the first turnabout is similar to the one in the game, but it's a bit different. If you want, I'll PM you the website where to download it.