PDA

View Full Version : The Little Prince

KuroTan
04-29-2008, 09:28 PM
Been a while since I've done any wallpapers. I'm rusty.XDD

This one was a gift for my dad on his birthday since the little prince was his favourite book. The original font was kinda like a birthday card, and since I'm sure not everyone would like to read something that personal, I omitted a few stuff. (Like my name and my brother's names.)^^'

Well, if anybody wants to use it go ahead. And as a little note, I make my wallpapers with some space for the icons in mind so... yeah. I realize they look a little empty with the spaces.

Oh, and for the people who don't know, the quote was taken from the book. The fox says it.^^

Dark Wolf 09
04-29-2008, 09:43 PM
It's not bad, I like it. The colors are good, seems very professional. You know your renders =) Good luck on posting more wall-papers, cant wait to see some in the near future.

TwylightStarr
04-30-2008, 05:55 AM
That is really awesome. So your dad made this? If you are good at improving photos I have some clips from the TV series as well but I am not good enough to render them clear. It is really a nice background as well with your picture. I really loved the series but never actually got to read the book. I should or get it for my daughter or niece and nephew.

KuroTan
04-30-2008, 07:50 PM
Er... No.

This one was a gift for my dad

Thanks to both of you.=]

MistressPookyChan
05-01-2008, 05:52 AM
I really like this. Never under estimate the power of blank space. I also think that the text works really well with this image. It gives it a bit of an aged feel. Keep up the great work!

Balance
05-02-2008, 06:50 PM
Never under estimate the power of blank space.
Couldn't have said it any better myself.

This is amazing Kuro. Now if my screen was a bit wider, it fit perfectly, however I think I'm good with having black banners in my wallpaper. This is a masterpiece. I'm sure your father loved it.

KuroTan
05-02-2008, 09:49 PM
I'm glad you both liked it. Thank you.^^

mikadzuki
05-03-2008, 02:46 AM
I like Le Petit Prince. That's a very nice wallpaper. I feel nostalgic looking at it.

I remember that scene...

...and for his journey, he took advantage of flock of migrating birds...

or something like that. ^^

Nice and warm color theme... though I feel the bg needs a bit more interest in it like a sort of wash, I feel it's a tad too white but then it has its charm notheless especially with that quote ^^ nice choices of brushes. It has a story book look to it... ^^

A sweet creative gift, your father must've loved it ^^

Anyway, nice job. And may you always have plentiful creative ideas for your walls ^^