View Full Version : [Trey's Works]

05-26-2007, 05:53 PM
Well I've been doing some work while I was off on my trip to the Dominican Republic so I though I should show some of them here.

Latest Works:

Comments and Critiques.

05-26-2007, 06:01 PM
Oh wow >.< They look really good! That's awesome work you got there.
Can't really give you any criticism... sorry ;D
Though, the last two, I'd prefer the one that isn't blue. Background looks too sharp in my eyes in the blue one.
I love the Squall and Rinoa one <3 And the Uchicha Sasuke one! Colours and background looks great!
Keep it up!

05-26-2007, 06:48 PM
*jaw drops* your work is really good...

onliest critique i've got, the Uchiha Sasuke one.. the name tag could have been a bit sharper or darker soo it stands out a bit more..
As for the last two... I like the second one more even though the blue recolors the whites of her eyes blue-ish and the brick effect on the left from her hand, it's a bit too visible for my taste, blend it in more...

That's all, I hope you post more.. Really like your dazzeling work.. See ya around *waves*

*slinks back in... steals some of TreyX skillz and runs for it*

05-26-2007, 06:49 PM
The second one is perfect!! Same goes for the sixth!! Those are supremely awesome! But in your cloud sig, the right part of cloud's hair is a bit strange O.O Other than that they're all good!!

05-26-2007, 07:02 PM
-In awe-
I love how it's glow-ish and well executed!
Simply amazing. :D
I love the second and the sixth!

05-26-2007, 09:04 PM
All ten of those are completely astounding! I can't find one single thing to nit-pick about. All I've got to say is, I hope you show us more of your work soon!

05-26-2007, 09:56 PM
Thank you everyone. I'm also willing to take any requests ^.^

Well, here is another one I made:

I rushed this one since I had to go out but I guess it came out alright. Expect more tomorrow, and better!

The Dom
05-26-2007, 10:31 PM
hey hook me up with the 5th one dude!

05-26-2007, 11:39 PM
Request you say~ =D
-Asks- Can i get one?
Pweety pwease? ;.;

05-28-2007, 10:18 PM

All of your Sasuke ones are amazing! I really love them! How did you make them? Did you do the art yourself or did you take an image and PhotoShop them?

05-29-2007, 09:46 AM
i love them the colors are awesome

05-29-2007, 10:04 AM
wow! totally cool. I love the second one ( where'd you get the character?? and who's that?)
And all the sasuke!! Great deal of effects you got there..

06-04-2007, 06:26 PM
i love the edward sig!
the purple electric things are cool!
loving the bg as well in the sig

06-04-2007, 07:37 PM
All i can say is......... OMG WOW i totally love your sigs. I really love the Sasuke ones although i prefer Itachi. :D Still they are totally awesome and i would love to see some more of your work. great Job.

06-04-2007, 07:41 PM
Wow wow wow wow wow
They look so good i love them there soo cool looking I could never do anything like that
I'm very impressed they all look so cool i love the second one you know you god damnit you get some reps from me

12-20-2007, 09:36 PM
Well, ignore the snazzy title and all that jazz ;-;

Anyway, me again, I always gotta have one of these up >___>;

All sigs were made using Photoshop CS3 Extended/CS2. Some are old, most are new.

A little background about meh: I've been working at this for 3 years now. I have had a teacher instruct me on some stuff (he use to work for Broadway...etc e_e) but all in all nothing too serious. I mainly take this as a hobby.

If interested in anything, just PM me.

More to come, later ^__^;

For the newcomers, worship tis color wheel o_o;

Heh, I use to be GOOD, I'm just.....meh now ;-;

Two more before I close down CS3..

12-20-2007, 10:02 PM
"Used to be good"-then you must have been a god.
Those are all very amazing.
Your use of color, shadows, and highlights are brilliant.

12-20-2007, 10:07 PM
"Used to be good"-then you must have been a god.
Those are all very amazing.
Your use of color, shadows, and highlights are brilliant.

Thank you but I must beg to differ. I was regarded as mediocre back then just like now xD

To be honest, using the Color Wheel alone can provide good results with your color schemes, and shadows and lighting can be achieved by keeping a sense of awareness of what you are using to create your piece.

12-20-2007, 10:41 PM
These are seriously amazing! I especially love the Sailor Moon, FFX, and Kenshin ones. They are my favorite shows/video games. Very awesome work. Keep it up. I REALLY want to see more.

12-21-2007, 07:12 AM
Btw, you guys can request tutorials on some of my sigs o.o;

Can't guarantee they would be done anytime soon, but I would get around to that xD

The first sig already has a tutorial done xP I'll post it after school x_x;

Konata Izumi
12-21-2007, 07:53 AM
These are absolutely lovely, I love your style and you seem to be very good at using C4Ds. I'm really loving the last two you updated with, lighting effects are lovely in both.

Don't tell me you used to be good, because you ARE good at the present time.

12-21-2007, 08:08 PM
I didn't like these outcomes >___<; I just dunno why.

Meh, comments and critique on them all x.x;

Knuffle Bunny
12-22-2007, 12:30 PM
I'm looking at your sigs and my mouth is agape. Seriously.
The first sig you posted sailor mercury I believe?
The pic is a little small, but the effects are gorgeous and I LOVE the color of the background.

The second one of the black and white guy. My favorite part is the text. How look beyond is sorta behind him and fading away at the same time. I'm so jealous. n_n

Thrid sig, don't really like the image, but again, your effects are amazing and your backgrounds all match the image so perfectly. I've seen that pic before, and it's not very pretty. But the fact that you can take such a pic and make it beautiful is outstanding.

Now for the gunner sig. Love the effects of the text. Just a tad hard to read. But it's fine. =3 I love everything else on the sig.

Rikku! The only thing with this sig is this: Rikku is a hyper vibrant girl, and the background looks dour.

Dead or ...what? Does that say Alive? It's a little hard to read. :3
Love the pic, love the effects, love the backgrouhd, love the hopeless feeling.

I don't feel like commenting on the kenshin one cause I dont' like kenshin pictures.>> <<

Party like a rockstar lolz. It's funny cuase he doesn't look like he's having fun x3 This sig has an uncanny resemblance to Gandizzl's style. =3 The border's a little off and the pic is a little too blended, but all in all, great.

Precious power. My favorite sig that you've done so far. It's so good..-drools-
I can't find anything wrong with it. It's gorgeous. It doesn't have a border, but it doesn't need one.

The woman's pretty, but I can't decipher the text at all. : /
Again, nice effects, backie, awesome!

This is the sig that I dont' like. The image is way too obscure. Everything else is fine. But if you can't tell what the image is...

Overall fabulous work! <3

12-22-2007, 05:00 PM
Old piece:

These were a long time ago, just random smudging for the last two with filter effects. The first one was a remake of a sig that a lot of people liked, but had a nooby finish xD

12-22-2007, 06:51 PM
TOO COOL! how do you do that?!! SOO awsome!!

12-23-2007, 04:07 PM
Heh, it takes time and patience to make sigs, avys, and such ^_^

My Current Avy, just much bigger~!

(Didn't like this one :[ )

I lubbed this last one ^__^;

Coco Cake
12-23-2007, 04:22 PM
ZOMG you rock! They are so clean and clear and awesome...and...awesome. o-O Keep up the great work!

Mira Kaiba
12-24-2007, 12:50 AM
You have some very nice sigs here, and a bunch of awesome ones! XD I really like the Hitsugaya one and the one below it - the backgrounds are good, and I love the blending. The iceman sig is very nice - good effects with a nice simple outcome. My favorite is the elf sig below Sasuke. The blending and smudging are awesome!

The Orihime sig seems too light - sometimes I see sigs like this where the background is so bright that it is impossible for the character to not look washed out. You might want to work on the lighting on that one.

Your text placement is really good, and so is the blending on the text. Overall, great sigs! Tutorials would be awesome. XD

12-25-2007, 01:09 AM
You have some very nice sigs here, and a bunch of awesome ones! XD I really like the Hitsugaya one and the one below it - the backgrounds are good, and I love the blending. The iceman sig is very nice - good effects with a nice simple outcome. My favorite is the elf sig below Sasuke. The blending and smudging are awesome!

The Orihime sig seems too light - sometimes I see sigs like this where the background is so bright that it is impossible for the character to not look washed out. You might want to work on the lighting on that one.

Your text placement is really good, and so is the blending on the text. Overall, great sigs! Tutorials would be awesome. XD

xD I was hoping someone would notice that Orihime sig. I'm going to dedicate a tutorial for you now x3

Smudge Rants:

And these two....

These two will be made into a turorial, since I practically used the anime one's .psd to remind myself of what I did to make the PATD one xD

12-25-2007, 05:13 AM
Not bad, not bad. Some of them are very tutorialish tho XD

You need to clean up your effects and be careful about the sharpening and contrast. Specially in sigs like these ones:

The best ones, imo, are:
Avoid rounded edges. They tend to make the sig look worse.

Nice colours, loose the border.

Good focal and lightning. The negative space needs work, so composition does too.

Gj mate. Your one of the best GFXers I've seen in this forum :)

12-25-2007, 05:15 PM
New tutorial!!

Go there to see it~!

Thanks for critique folks. I'll take them all into consideration on my newest project. You will all see....soon enough.

Lune Cy
12-25-2007, 08:50 PM
Just great...any chance to see all or most off ur done signs?..a link perhaps?

12-26-2007, 02:32 PM
Well, I only have a Photobucket account and it is a horrible mess with extractions, C4Ds, and stocks. I'd prefer to just post my sigs instead of torturing you all if my resources. :)

Well, here are some more, some new, some old:

Outcome of a tutorial that my friend made. Jason rocks xD

UU filters ftw.

The Rebel
12-26-2007, 10:10 PM
I could have sworn I had posted a comment in your thread. But I don't seem to see it now. Hmm. Oh well. You got some pretty nice sigs here. A nice variety too. Hope to see more from you in the future. And lets hear it for us Vets, WOOHOO!

Konata Izumi
12-27-2007, 12:28 AM
TreyTrey. That can be your new nickname. ;D

You have awesome style [as usual], in your last update I like the first sig, because the colors are super nice and the smudging effect [?] puts in a rather good touch.

The second sig, is nice and bright, but not overdone, which is very good and I like the text, especially the 'L'. Plus I love that pairing. <3

That's all I'll comment on today. ;p

Update moar plz.

12-27-2007, 07:30 PM
xD Damn straight therebel. We oldies gotta stick together ^__^;

Ha, and I like the nickname. That's probably the best one I had for this name :)

Well yes, thank you for the critique everyone. The next featured sig+tutorial will be coming up very soon so beware xP

04-27-2008, 09:02 PM
Aww well, hopefully this works out better than my last run xD If I go inactive, someone PM me ;-; (i promise not to this time ^__^) Well anyway, here is some stuff that I made in the last few days. Just off the top of the noggin', tutorials won't be coming till I get a few more sigs. I'll let you guys request them!

(its actually old but I just found it again, collab with Trinity!)

Tutorial outcome. Go check out Unli's tutorial, Wonder Space now! It's sexpott o_O;

More to come, without a doubt. Tutorials......with time and requests.

EDIT: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/IcyTrey/

pw:treyswork (just incase you guys want to see my old stuff and resources i've collected over like.....years o_o)

04-29-2008, 10:49 PM
hey...ur work was awesome...

can u make me one?...plz....

04-30-2008, 07:01 AM

EDIT: http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/IcyTrey/

pw:treyswork (just incase you guys want to see my old stuff and resources i've collected over like.....years o_o)

I always wondered where you went

Will rummage through the album :3
anyways, these 2 are the best in the batch ;DD
Especially the Five Senses tag, not liking the text though >.>;;

Keep on posting alluring tags!

04-30-2008, 08:34 PM
9/10 - http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a237/sephiroth64/twitchsmilie.gif Awesome. Among the best I've seen, and that is saying something. How long have you been making sigs?

04-30-2008, 09:16 PM
Lol thank you very much. I've been at it for about 2 to 3 years, roughly. If you check my PB account, you'll literally see how I progressed from beginner, to what I am today. I can't really say I'm very good anymore since I've lost a lot of my art sense.

My view of good artwork is a good balance of color, depth, composition, lighting, fore/mid/background, and a strong focal point. If you can understand these concepts than my work would look like nothing lol. I think that really anyone can pick up those ideas if they are persistent enough, so never get discouraged.

05-04-2008, 01:34 PM

Some more stuff. Comments and critque greatly appreciated!

Fyi, yes, I am doing a few requests here and there. And, I'm always up for doing collab work. And, if anyone is interested, I want to work on a resource pack, whether it be brushes, .psds, tutorials, stocks, fonts, etc.

05-04-2008, 02:40 PM
man these sigs are awesome.I'll surely check out the tut's

05-05-2008, 08:00 AM
Geez guys ... signatures are not wallpapers, please looks where you post your stuff. x_X;;

Anyway ... the two LPs have been moved here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=73106

05-12-2008, 08:09 PM

Two new sets. I haven't been very active since my computer gave out on meh ;-; I pretty much lost everything so now that I reinstalled PS and started to regain my lost stuff I should become more active. And on top of that, .Unli and I are trying to string together a resource pack so that should take the majority of my time from now on.

But nevah ph34r, I'm sure I'll keep making sigs here and there in the meantime while I have some time to spare.

05-12-2008, 08:19 PM
I like the depth you achieved in the last two there.
I still can't help but feel that they each need a tiny little touch up though..like just a simple contrast/brightness layer or something.
Anyway, keep up that great work

And also..Could I join Unli and you in those resource packs??

05-12-2008, 08:36 PM
I like the depth you achieved in the last two there.
I still can't help but feel that they each need a tiny little touch up though..like just a simple contrast/brightness layer or something.
Anyway, keep up that great work

And also..Could I join Unli and you in those resource packs??

O_O; I'm fine with it, and I'm sure Unli would be too so sure. PM me or him and we'll tell you what we have "covered."

05-12-2008, 09:20 PM

I like these two the best. I love abstract backgrounds! ♥

05-14-2008, 08:15 AM
I reeally adore the first Hitsugaya sig. It's really so beautiful! And even the winged one. The whole idea goes in so well!
Distraught Tyranny is great as well. There's some real depth you've given. I can't do all that. me stupid T_T

05-15-2008, 08:02 PM
Wait. Here are some weird stuff for you all. The first few were my very early works that came out okay. The last entries are previews for a tutorial that I will include along with tuts from Unli. and Midnight in our pack (i will make more than that one tut, I assure you)

Tutorial Preview:

Larger Sig version:

Ramona Flowers
05-15-2008, 10:07 PM

Wow I love this! Could you make one of Saturn? @.@

05-16-2008, 12:16 PM
Yes, the sailor moon's sig is cute. But the don't you think the extract is WAY too small? But the colours go well. I like that ^^

05-19-2008, 02:13 PM
It's small probably because it's a sprite.

05-19-2008, 11:04 PM
Lol that's about right Kuro.

Anyway, here is quick practice piece. I was brushing up on just using the smudge tool and here is what I got:

05-20-2008, 01:18 AM

Nice piece there. Nice smudging and lighting ;DD
The only thing I don't like so much is the light-colored smudge at the back of Saber's head, it kinda kills the realism ^^;;

Splendid colors! :0

05-21-2008, 06:58 AM
Heh, well after a bit of time yesterday (for me anyway) I whipped out two sigs I really liked. I went off the usual anime style that many people here do so I made these:

05-25-2008, 01:40 PM

I like the second one a lot ^__^; The first one was pure pen tool (minus the text,extract), it was a bit difficult for me since I'm not great at using it so it didn't come out all that great, I must keep practicing. The third one is pure smudging, I just kept smudging with different settings and and just overdid everything I could lol.

05-25-2008, 01:55 PM

I seem to have a like for this one and aswell as your other sigs! >0<
The thing I like about your sigs are the effects and colours
It like kinda has a texture feeling..

05-26-2008, 02:32 AM
The saber one is come out very well! I really like the lighting in it. But the sword portion shows low quality. That mars it a little bit, but it's altogether fantastic.

The quiet eyes one is very nce too. It gives a serene feel. Good work ^^

05-26-2008, 03:38 AM
I obsessively like the one you're wearing now =D some essence of the second tag.

Current tag:
I'm a sucker for colorful things, that reeled me in. I really like the vector look you added. and the lights on the right there is really interesting to look at. I found the background quite empty, maybe some patterns could help liven it up =P

I love that piece!

05-26-2008, 02:29 PM
I obsessively like the one you're wearing now =D some essence of the second tag.

Current tag:
I'm a sucker for colorful things, that reeled me in. I really like the vector look you added. and the lights on the right there is really interesting to look at. I found the background quite empty, maybe some patterns could help liven it up =P

I love that piece!

Haha lol. Thanks Unli.

That piece was driving me insane, it's pretty much all pen tool since I've dedicated myself to mastering it. I'll go back and see what else I can add to it.

Angry attempts at being pro!

I liked them both ^__^;

05-26-2008, 05:23 PM
2nd one teh awesomness. I love the noisiness.^-^

05-26-2008, 09:48 PM
The colors and the render size. The saber one has just wild crazy colors, try something a bit more monotone shades of blue in combination with yellow effects or highlights. And try bumping up the size of the render. I find that starting with a larger signature size and cropping as you go along is a bit more effective than just beginning a signature with the same preset size.

07-06-2008, 03:22 PM
Womg, i'm back o_o; Sorry to Emergency/Intuition GFX (lol IGFX) for this. I'll quite active this summer, stupid lacrosse nearly killed me and pre college courses are mostly done. So yah, dun hate me ;-;

Pure pen tool. Minus the text and extract. Very fun stuff.

Request from my friend on Kh-vids, The World Ends With You ftw.

Anyway, I hope to bring some more stuff. Again, sorry for all this folks.

07-06-2008, 04:06 PM
Welcome back!! ^_^

I'm liking your current, only the right need not look so smothered. Kinda looks like the pentool work on that side is overlayed with something that stifles it.

07-15-2008, 06:18 PM

Just some messy pieces, last one was a quick attempt at using the topaz filter that almighty Balance scored for meh ^___^;

07-18-2008, 03:18 PM
Well, tired of the usual, tired of a lot of things so ya, here is something to ponder:

07-18-2008, 07:11 PM
I have found someone elses GFX skills to hoggle over. >>; that didnt make much sense.

I LOVE your signatures. I will definitely check this thread more often :3

The first Iron man sig seems a lil blurry with the effects in front of him. Was it intentional? if so, then just mind me. Other than that it looks good - liking the text being in the background aswell.

The second one is smexy. Love the wireframe effects in the background, C4Ds and clipping masks(?). The text is pretty cool too, reminding me of a record.

Anyways, Awesome stuffs yo. :3

07-20-2008, 03:26 PM

EDIT: http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y248/IcyTrey/guidostar.png

Oh well, I really wanted to make a tutorial of these two but..this is what I get for having a crappy computer. Photoshop freezes up on meh when I get really large documents that take up lots of RAM -_-;

07-20-2008, 04:37 PM
O: Tails. yesss.

Love the messy-ness feel here, nice use of clipping masks I think. Looks like you have used 2 stocks in there xD and i love the lighting near Tails finger. Love em.

Mira Kaiba
07-20-2008, 04:54 PM
Ohh, awesome sigs. I love the first two. Clipping is fantastic, and I love the colors, especially on the second one. They have a messy, but fitting feel to them. I also like the subtle text on the second one. It's a great splatter/ mosiac-ish effect. ^^

The third sig is also nice - I like the cloud background and the blurring on the right side. Very nice sig.

I love the patterns on the relax sig, especially toward the bottom on the hand. The lighting and contrast are good too. Awesome sigs!

08-05-2008, 12:01 PM
Ahh thanks folks. It's been a while since I last posted here, major sig slump ftw.

So heres what I pulled off:

[Just wanted some CnC for this entry]

This stock was messed up to use >_<

Nothing but the smudge tool, except for render and text.

My not so great sprite BW

I need serious help.

Jagan Eye
08-05-2008, 01:26 PM
The My Chemical Romance sig is amazing. I love the effects you used and how they all flow together so nicely. The text is even apart of the flow which is very neat. Great sigs.

08-07-2008, 07:31 PM
Two new sigs, I'm starting to get my feel for both renders and stock sigs again.

Yah, still works in progress, naturally.

08-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Wow I love the 2nd one nice mixes of magentas, orangey-reds, purples so many beautiful vibrant colors :3
Anyway.. maybe for your first one maybe put the person upper idk..
overall they look good ^.^

08-11-2008, 07:42 AM
I like the Fashion Outlaw sig and I love how you did the text. The guy is cute too. XD
I think you did just alil too much of the line effects in the background though.

08-16-2008, 07:07 PM
Well, its been a long time since i got inspiration to do ANYTHING! Now, with new vigor and a dumb new username, I have brought two would-be collab sigs that turned out with me just finishing them on my own xD

First Phail.

And something that happened after beating myself with a phone for not being able to pentool like Unli and dotmyztick x_X;

CnC plz :D

08-16-2008, 07:19 PM
Lies all lies!

You pen tool very well. :3
It's just getting the flow with the pen tool which is the real hard bit.
But I think you did quite well with that siggeh.
Its a bit of pen tooling randomness but I like it.
And yes you did get the flow in the sig right ;3
I like how you blurred some areas and used your lighting to create depth.

And the smudging on the first one is totally awesome.
The guy is engulfed in blue smokey cloudiness~
I can't really tell what he is soing with his hand though,
is he like shotting out light or something? xD

Anyways, This has inspired me to do something but I'm too lazy.

Oh and, Epic name *o*

08-17-2008, 06:25 AM
~yu! yu! yu! yu! Hey there now, thanks for visiting my thread! .,I was browsing thru the first page and I'm feeling like nostalgic! (yes I know its uber exaggerated naO.) bUt really, reminds me of the best tags you could possibly make with PS7.

Now I'm looking at your 2two current tags, cant help but to give NO COMMENT!' XD GJ! great depth, lighting, and flow.

08-17-2008, 06:40 AM

I absolutely CANNOT find any good extracts of any of the guys from Advent Children :( Feel like sharing source? :P

The work on this one is awesome. I love the blending and smudging. Maybe a little less light on the weapon? It might confuse some people as to what he's holding ;)

08-17-2008, 05:35 PM
LOL thanks guys for the comments, here is a few more that I made:

I liked this one o_O

Disliked this one o_O

08-17-2008, 05:43 PM

Love the Style and Lighting on this one, Exellent work Keep it up. Flow is Great too.

08-18-2008, 07:24 PM
Ok, well two more sigs. The samus one was my phail attempt at the Dead Space tutorial by Serated. The other one was a sig I made a tutorial and posted it today so please check it out ^__^;

Jagan Eye
08-18-2008, 07:41 PM
I haven't forgotten about the collab, I promise ;D

Oooh, lovely outcome for the dead space tutorial. The left side seems a bit too dark though. I dunno, just toy with the lighting, I suppose. Samus seems a bit oversharpened as well. You should make this sig bigger, it feels like too much cramped into a little sig. Overall, the extract choice and colors are perfect. Lovely.

Ooooh, you made a tutorial for that, I'll be sure to check it out and attempt it. The effects and colors are brilliant. The lighting is really cool as well. The text seems a bit small, but overall, I love this sig totally.

08-19-2008, 07:37 AM
I'm liking the Battousai tag.^_^ I rarely see that anime put into tags these years.KIU

mm.. why not add a text?

08-19-2008, 11:57 AM

Epic Win!!
Can I get the original image for this?

Congrats on the tutorial man, I'll be sure to check it out.

08-25-2008, 08:15 PM
Buahaha out of sheer anguish and boredom I bring you ONE sig. Not two, one. I'm in a total slump so yeah. Helpz pl0x?

08-25-2008, 09:00 PM
This is pretty darn smexy if you ask me.
Although the background seems like it could have been worked on for flow.
Other than that, I honestly think it looks awesome. =D

08-25-2008, 11:08 PM
I'm LOVING that depth. Brilliant.

08-26-2008, 05:03 AM
The darkness one and your newest one are just lovely! The darkness tag has great lighting, good colours and awesome depth. As for your newest one, well I'm practically SPEECHLESS!!

09-06-2008, 02:29 PM

All my sigs look the same to me.

Someone beat THIS style out of me plz.

09-06-2008, 02:57 PM

All my sigs look the same to me.

Some beat THIS style out of me plz.

Write a tutorial for it ^_^
Odds are if you get thought the tut, you'll never want to touch the style again :p

But if you really want a beating - I'll be more than happy to give it to you :rolleyes:

09-07-2008, 08:26 PM
Ahaha no need for that anymore Midnight, I broke it now.

The first gift is for Jagan and the second is for SSD ^^; I owe a lot of you guys gifts so I'm working on more of them for other peeps. Any sigs you guys want tuts on just say the word and I'll see what I can do.

Jagan Eye
09-07-2008, 08:32 PM
OMG TREY! That was for me? Awwwwwww <333333 I am so using this as I use Serated's sig a little longer. I love you Trey.

The colors are amazing. Vibrant is like my love. Very awesome effects and very awesome techniques. It really reminds me of the secret society stuff. I do demand a psd for this. Lovely. You are ttly awesome.

Sarah's siggy is wow. The extract is sooooo pretty. I dunno, this siggy kinda reminds me of Sarah in a way. And wonderful use of green. Trey is <3.

09-08-2008, 03:54 PM
I love you Trey :)
Uber much.
Or 'mucho grando' in spanish :) right? o.o

09-08-2008, 03:58 PM

Holeh CRAPTASTIC. Tut plox! Like, NAO. >=D

(How was that sensei? I think I used all the words you said I should use. XDD )

09-10-2008, 07:32 PM

I normally don't like a lot of noise in my signatures...
But these are beautiful at the same time. o__O
Perhaps blur it a bit more next time to create some depth.

Also, there seems to be a lot of random stuff on Jagan's Gift but whatever.
Keep it going, Ironwang. ;D

09-12-2008, 09:22 PM
Too many effects in the front IMO, try to show more of her body, or crop it a bit :3

09-13-2008, 03:47 PM

It took me like 3 tries before Jagan(<3) and SSD(<3) were happy/ier with it xDD
I might make a tutorial over on since it uses virtually nothing at all to make besides a render/extraction.

09-22-2008, 06:13 PM
Lol at the first phail plox:

Now look at this:

Why one sucks more than the other? The first one was done with me rushing and attempting to be cool with clipping masks and lots of waving. Second one was me with some form of patience and with a good balance of things. I dunno, stuff is funnier like that.

09-23-2008, 08:24 AM
I see no buckets of phail >=O

Second one because male tags is rare for male GFX-ers
Love the left side, I have to say. Most likely because of the diagonal thing =D
Colors pretty much is a job well done, except that the pattern below the text kinda pulls in attention to that. Probably use the baby blue from the effects you made

Your usage of resource is pretty good btw xD C4D, Pattern, Scanlines. Man, I could NOT pull that off in an image xD;

Overall flow is pretty good, though imo, the spear kinda disrupts it, bt nothign that the eraser tool can't do <33

I see negative space at the top right area, >_>

09-23-2008, 09:16 AM
Now look at this:

I really like this one. Is that guy Roy Mustang? Well, whoever he is, you did a great job of blending him in that way.
But what's that brown thing in the bg doing there???

Jagan Eye
09-23-2008, 03:01 PM
These are gorgeous and even if you wanna have a 20 minute argument with me, I still say they are. The second sig feels a little undersharpened though, I dunno, its probably just me. The effects in both these sigs are just wooooow. Lovely like you.

Kariya The Wind
09-23-2008, 03:10 PM

Why one sucks more than the other? The first one was done with me rushing and attempting to be cool with clipping masks and lots of waving. Second one was me with some form of patience and with a good balance of things. I dunno, stuff is funnier like that.

I personally think thats pretty awesome. Change the border to black I think, white looks odd on it.

09-28-2008, 01:16 PM

Woot for the funky werid sig. I dunno, I wanted something werid and unusual that completely clashes with my style.

Jagan Eye
09-28-2008, 01:32 PM
I can't focus my eyes on one point at first, but then everything leads back to the yellow light at the center of the top of the sig. It feels extremely abstract which is a plus, since everything I've been doing today seems to be like this. The choice of colors is incredibly layed out and it all just feels right. More of Trey's mind.

10-02-2008, 09:45 PM

My latest sig. Now, you all immediately get distracted by the anti-rip tags and what not. From now on, I will be posting anything new like this. I don't trust this forum much anymore because of two scandals that involve my work and that of other GFXers. I refuse to expose anymore of my work, and I seriously don't care if it removes the essence of my work, I'm just business now.

I suggest to those who have active sig threads and those who have already had their sigs ripped to follow suit. Why? Simple, they can't steal your email no matter what. And I guarentee that anyone who is good enough to take out the rip tags would be too good to even be stealing in the first place. I've said my piece, my rant is over >______>'

10-08-2008, 03:00 PM

I barely do GFX anymore ^__^

So yeah, my sigs are going to slow down really bad. Lots of work and Guilty Gear XX Accent Core shall limit my time on the computer so bad I'm going to be a ghost xP.

10-18-2008, 07:27 PM

What's BLINDlight movement? It's me saying I'm flying solo when it comes to GFX. Why? Because thats how I became motivated in the first place, by doing what I wanted to do for me and not to fill a quota. And it also proclaims a change, and its one in regards to my style.

10-18-2008, 07:52 PM
BLINDlight movement
That is smexy!
Very smexy!

Photoshop or Illustrator??
Has that logo feel if you know what I mean.
Colors, text, composition, originality, definitely looking good.

I really have nothing but good things to say ^_^

10-20-2008, 03:37 PM

I lol at my hax. Anyway, no real point in posting sigs anymore, even though my motivation is back. I'm proud of being AWAL. I'll keep true to GFX and myself anyway.

10-20-2008, 07:13 PM
Excellent Trey.
It's good that your motivation has come back to push you forward to create arts in which only the heavens would allow.
Intuition GFX will still consider you as a member, but remember, it's just a group, and you have no obligation to say that you are a member or do anything for it.

Remember Trey, we are here for ya, and we will always be there for you too.
So fight on, and pierce the heavens.

Smexy signatures by the way.

Go Mr. BLINDlight.

10-20-2008, 08:30 PM
i like the 2nd one and the last one. reps! make me a sig someday?

10-21-2008, 12:09 AM
Wow, your good. I like the Cloud - past, present, future.
But I don't really get the Iceman part, it's kinda random. ^_^
I'm guessing it's credit?

Nice job, very well done.

Dark Wolf 09
10-21-2008, 01:04 AM
Very good with the blendings! I like them all, I can see we have -kinda- same style we like to post a lot of brushes and filters in the sigs, just the crazyness of colours is so eye-catchy, and we both like to go "dark" colors to with a mix of browns, and grays. So post some more down! I would love to see some of your graphics. --Shall continue with the posting when you start to post more sigs--.

Jagan Eye
10-21-2008, 06:30 AM
Trey doesn't use brushes =O

And I'm in love with the BLINDlight signature. Just the approach you took with it is like adorable. The girl looks attached to the sig. Lovely, and I took your advice this morning when I got out the shower and it was cold. And I won >3

10-22-2008, 08:41 PM

Lolololol eat that Middy, I'm more like Kenshin >___>; (I can liquify+smudge hax too xP) Anyway, random gangsta stuff. Also, I duntz use brushes or c4ds on the majority of my work. And if I do use brushes, its for smudging if anything. So yah, latest sigs used nothing but pure Photoshop defaults.

Dark Wolf 09
10-22-2008, 08:56 PM
Pretty good with the smudging, I am practicing also with smudge tool. So far I am failing in it. I made my own brushes in the dynamics tool under "Brush Preferences" still..Give me a couple of weeks and I will surely succeed! 'Eh..I'm not into Gangster related stuff sorry ._. But overall, good job with the smudging.

11-02-2008, 02:53 PM

Had to bump this already...

Anyway, two new sigs. I like the cleanness of the first one, but I like the effects on the second. Shh shh about the random dark empty space on the left...stock was trouble I tells ya.

11-03-2008, 06:15 AM
WOW, you love detailed sig's lol, I'm more of a simple guy,
I though I'd do you a favor and comment, lol.
I enjoyed looking at your work.

11-06-2008, 02:35 AM
Lol, I kinda like the negative space on the left there.
Maybe kill the blue and add more of that mystic swirling purple effects
Love the stars there xD

And the popular movement tag, Mnn Mnn, makes me so WET (hoho, chips ahoy to our 3-man relation)

11-06-2008, 05:42 AM

Mmm.. Really like this one. The effects are awesome. Tutorial plix? xD;

I just find the smudged blue on the eye a bit weird. XD; I don't know, maybe it's just me. The blue arrow in the left area is also a bit distracting. The text is also a bit unreadable. Otherwise, I'm in <3

11-06-2008, 08:52 AM

These two are beautiful!! I really didn't know you could pull off black and white like that O_O
unlike Unli

However there's this disturbing bit in the second one. It's that blue thing on her eye. Not sure if it really goes well there. And the text is not too visible either.