PDA

View Full Version : What Do You Think About New Captain?

DreamScape
04-27-2008, 03:38 PM
New Captain Appears! His name is Amagai Shuusuke.I think His kinda Cool :)

Pent
04-30-2008, 08:55 AM
I want his babies JK...nah but seriously hes awesome.

CroSsplay!
05-02-2008, 01:06 AM
I want his babies JK...nah but seriously hes awesome.

Pent you stud :p ..But nah he is pretty cool.it must have been hard to come up with an origanal captain, the've used ever steriotype and personality in the other captains. Cant wait to see the other Two (it is to left isn't it?).

Lyssander
05-02-2008, 03:33 AM
the new captain is alright =) he just can't hold his liquor

sensei-zeb
05-03-2008, 03:44 AM
very powerful captain, not very serious at times but

Oracle
05-04-2008, 02:34 AM
I honestly don't know. They never said who accepted him to be a captain, he might be a villain. Who knows?

aure009
05-04-2008, 02:43 AM
he seems cool..
good natured and all...and bit similar to urahara kisuke when he first entered being a captain...of the 12th division

sesshomaruisgod
05-04-2008, 08:38 AM
i hate him but only for the reason that he is part of a filler, if he wasn't he would rule.

Niro
05-04-2008, 09:31 AM
i dont think anything about him because he is the creation of the filler team.

seriously wtf was that cleaner steamtrain crap thing about? Yes lets send out this guys team to battle some hollow to gauge his abilities against a cleaner steamtrain that seems to only move at one speed in a straight line.

it's too bad bleach and naruto fillers are not as good as one piece fillers

sesshomaruisgod
05-04-2008, 04:03 PM
I don't mind some fillers but that cut right in the middle of the story. Its like remeber the Espda! Who cares? Rukia was almost dead and Renji and Ishida were in a tough fight, oh and Chad was knocked out! What a perfect time to go to another story! I would have been more happier if they just finished the arc, and THEN move to the filler. Oh well

Lyssander
05-05-2008, 12:40 PM
same here and I am guessing that this filer might be one of the most exciting ones compared to the Bound arc =/

Souji Seta
05-07-2008, 05:46 AM
Amagai Shuusuke, right? I just watched episode 168. One episode isn't enough for me to judge but so far I think he's cool. But getting drunk by just one cup of sake? not very cool but very funny. He's strong too, no one has ever done "that" before.

KazeHime
05-14-2008, 02:22 AM
I think he's really cool. His entrance was really flashy and amazing. But too bad his only part of the filler arc.

gunndreams
05-25-2008, 02:11 PM
The new captain is great, but I doubt it will take a while for his underlings to respect him, despite his display of power shown when he rescued them. I wouldn't doubt if third squad members are still loyal to Gin, even though he is known as a traitor and a bad guy.

But the new captain reminds me slightly of an uncle, who was able to drive BETTER when drunk and under the influence.

Dotbeat.
05-28-2008, 12:18 PM
He's ok in my opinion he's like Aizen and Urahara abit , a laid back person , not really serious and mysterious (since why he got picked in the 1st place to be the new taishou .) but anyways he's still ok .