View Full Version : I need serious c'n'c

04-24-2008, 02:13 PM
Hello people of Earth ^^
I made this wallpaper random-ish. And I'm not sure if it looks
right or not.. You people decide pleaseee?? it really would help

04-24-2008, 02:49 PM
Its too red @__@

Personally, Id like to see her maybe against a tree with a more natrual background...or at least a sky. Maybe have the flowers look a bit more realiztic too...

If you want to stay with the abstract thing, then try different colors. Or even some sepia overlays...that would look nice >_>

Hope that helps a bit

04-25-2008, 09:33 AM
I don't mind the red so much, but I agree that the sepia would be great. Then again, I am totally biased because I love sepia. ;)

I think that what bothers me the most is that the foreground is crisp and bright but the background is a bit grainy. Red is REALLY hard to do with this (the little clarity issues show up more clearly), which is why all red wallpapers are hard to find.

04-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Actually, I like it like that, red as it is. I'd move the text upwards so it fits in the top 3rd of the wallpaper and fix all the brushes that are getting cut off, it's really sticking out. Try fiddling around with the diagonal line opacity, the top 2/3rds of the wallpaper should be less busy, as it detracts from the character and white designs.

05-12-2008, 08:33 PM
I really like this wallpaper. And, in my personal opinion, I think that the text in the background could be a little less...um...see-through...*forgets the word* :S
But that's just me.

05-13-2008, 05:05 PM
Thank you for all your comments [so far]
I soon to make v.2 for this one just keep telling me what to do
no matter how 'harsh' it could be i'm fine with those kind of things [sometimes]