PDA

View Full Version : Dog Girl(Cute)...Random Style!!

salar
04-21-2008, 04:01 PM
well...been a while since i made a wall but anyway here a new wall...
I didnt go for a specific style and I will call this a random style cause I mixed everything and many brushes and also used filter option....cause i wanna get used to using other colors.yep a combination of colors again......
focused on softness this time cause i thought it suites the extract more and also tried to keep the quality as high as possible.

Would like to know ur opinions and also helpful advices guys!!

TwylightStarr
04-21-2008, 04:11 PM
Sorry I could not help but type that. I love the colors and how you were able to get the brush effects with the light swirls and backgrounds to go so well. It is absolutely adorable. I don't think I will ever be able to do that lol.
This picture makes me want a puppy, but can't have one here :)
Awesome Wall.

salar
04-21-2008, 04:19 PM
Thx for ur comments and Glad u liked it...

But dont worry..at first I wasnt like this too..Practice different styles and make lots of wallpapers...u will become great in no time for sure ^^

shadow slayer x
04-21-2008, 04:57 PM
Hehe...really is cute though. Keep it up m'k?

salar
04-22-2008, 03:59 AM
lol thx but always saying its cute or nice wont help...I need serious CvC

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 04:15 AM
So I see that this is random and kawaii ^^
I think it's nice but like the symbol things doesn't really have to do with the
kawaii [dog] girl ya know? But it did say random so yeah...
Anyway a pink b/g would be nice on it rather than all thunder/lightning, symbols ect.
I mean look at it sooo cute!!!! >.<

salar
04-22-2008, 04:35 AM
wel....lets c..i may add alittle bit pink color to but about effects and symbols um dont want to change the concept since it would not be a random style anymore ^^

salar
04-22-2008, 05:00 AM
here version2....added some Pink and i think it turned out better..good advice Ichigokiss ^^....

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 05:08 AM
Your welcome ^^ and I think it did too aswell
[but that doesn't mean that I don't like the other one better]

kunoichi711
04-22-2008, 05:28 AM
WOW!! I love it, I love the both :)
Well done!!

salar
04-22-2008, 12:46 PM
Thx....ur comments give motivation to make more Walls ^^

salar
04-22-2008, 01:40 PM
here the last version(ver 3)...in this Tried to blend the extract with BG more using some effects and filters

well..What do u think guys??is it better now??

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 02:50 PM
I think it's absoloutely awesome now! ^^

salar
04-22-2008, 03:02 PM
Thank u IchigoKiss ^^....always commenting on my works..thats nice of u.

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 03:12 PM
^^' Your works are really impressive that's why >.<

salar
04-22-2008, 11:46 PM
um...blushing abit...i guess its ur eys thats impressive.....anyway im gonna make some more walls with cute renders...wait for them ^^

salar
04-23-2008, 04:56 AM
well..its the first im willing to edit a wall so many times...i guess its because the extract is so cute that make me willing to edit this as many times as takes to make it better......
in this version i again worked on extract to blend it more with BG(specialy on the head and around the body) using colors i used on BG

Famahama
04-23-2008, 06:51 AM
[Unli Honesty Attack; ON]

I think you're a bit over using the effects on the bottom there ^^;; And the symbols in the back ground, seems kinda off... try making it go closer to the extract. That's to say, the effects are semi-visible?

Just my opinions =]

Alias-Revolution
04-23-2008, 12:20 PM
[_Nate_ Critique Attack: GO]

Hahah.

The dog girl is amazing. Is it just an extract, or did you actually draw it?
Now, the background....

[_Nate_ Uber Pwnage Power: Activate]

Ok, the background is a bit busy for my liking. There's a wee bit too much going on. Why not try reducing the opticy of the symbols in the background while keeping the colors behind it the same? The transmutation-circle-type-things shouldn't be as visible as they are, but I beleive they should still sick out in a glowy fashion. It's almost like there's so much white streaking within it that you lose the true beauty and easiness the dog girl gives.

[_Nate_ Uber Pwnage: Off]
[_Nate_ Critique Attack: Off]

Excellent work. It's more than impressive. I've only done one decent wall, and this one blows it away.

salar
04-23-2008, 01:41 PM
THx.....I may try that reducing the opacity of circle symbols...lets how it will turn out^^

salar
04-23-2008, 02:40 PM
here it is...blended the symbols with BG more so they wouldnt stand out too much and also maintained their glowing feature as it was...also come up with a better combination of circle symbols on the right side...

how is now guys??i guess i turned out better!!^^

Hautalken
04-24-2008, 08:44 AM
There is too much going on in the background. try to do something about that. just reducing opacity won't do. you'll have to get rid of a few brush layers.

versions 2 and 4 are good. the extarcts'colours blend well. but the extract is too cute to be in that sort of bg.
actually, the bg is quite mystic. that's not a good thing coz it won't suit the extract. the stars on the left top bit have to be a little smaller. or to get rid of all the busy tones, you could remove them altogether.

just leave the sparkly, smaller stars and add some cloud-work to it. maybe you could also get rid of some of the white at the bottom.
overall, the image is beautiful but the brushwork and everything else will noly suit a powerful extract. whereas, this isn't the case.
it might help if you changed the extract itself, but i doubt you'd be willing to do that.

how big is that file?

salar
04-24-2008, 10:11 AM
Powerful Extract..Um.this was a random style so everything was random but may test it........Reducing some brushes at the bottom,ok lets c how it will turn out...

PSD:30MB

Animousflavista
05-12-2008, 10:13 AM
sorry but i think is a bit messy.. the white are bright and is not matching with the character color,

IMHO cute mostly matched with simplicity.. so I suggest u try to make the bg more simpler..

or... at least try to remove the white swirl line effect on the bottom of the character.. its too distracting.

LiLi.
05-12-2008, 10:43 AM
ooOoOo. The final one you made has a BIG difference from the one you started with. I think IchigoKiss gave you fantastic advice. So did thie others, especially Uncle Unli.

Anyways, 'bout the wallpaper:

OwO OMG look at that doggieeee <3<3 Brill wallpaper, i just think that the background doesnt really suit the character, i mean the glow effect under the character is awesome, probably lower down the opacity of the background or just change the background to something simpler, i mean lightning doesnt suit dogs, do they? Just miie opinion, dont need to take it by heart.

Overall, magnifique work.