PDA

View Full Version : Some animal pictures

Flaming_Ice
04-20-2008, 11:12 PM
I took some pictures of animals when we were at the zoo. Some pictures are blurred because my hands are shaking and wounded.:(

I resized the pictures 'coz it's too big. And now, looks like i made it too small.:(

Hope you'll like it!:)

silver_cyclone
04-24-2008, 03:00 AM
OMG Tiger!!!!! Yayz!!

Hmm....is that a chameleon?

Flaming_Ice
04-24-2008, 05:24 AM
uhm....yeah...i think...i'm not sure.....XD

IchigoKiss
04-24-2008, 09:50 AM
OMG!! ANIMALS x]
I think the Peacock one is awesome and aswell as the tiger >.<
Overall they're terrific :) Well done!!~~

Amarhyllis
04-24-2008, 11:33 AM
OOOOOHHHH!!!!
I WANNA GO TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Seriously.
Um, anyways, I like the picture of the peacock and the tiger photos.
The peacock reminds me of the nice neighbor lady who had some peacocks as pets in her yard. I would go over to her house everyday to play with her animals. It was like a mini zoo over there hahaha.
These pictures are nice. Thanks for sharing your time at the zoo and making me jealous. hahaha

Perpetual Specter
04-24-2008, 06:20 PM
Nice pics, all of them. It's rather hard for me to choose and certain favorites, although the pic of the parrot or whatever is pretty cute. All the pics seem to taken a great angles though and the animals in the pics themselves are neat.

I don't have much to complain about other than some of the pics seemed kind of blurry and I think you should've have gotten a better view of the snake, but they're pretty nice overall. ^^

Krista Logan
04-24-2008, 06:21 PM
Oooh! Pretty animals! I ♥ the tiger! ^_^

Flaming_Ice
04-24-2008, 11:02 PM
Oh, thank you so much that you like it! I had a very hard time taking pictures of the tiger 'coz he is running around. And i cant hold the camera properly coz my hand were wounded! But still, I got some good pictures of the tiger! YAYZ!:D

And about the snake....we are not allowed to take pictures of the snake and i dont know why :( and it was a little crowded that time so....that's what happened....:mad: Zookeepers are too strict!

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-01-2008, 03:24 PM
Very nice pics. :) Oooo, cool Tigers, and a Parrot, lol...aaah, is that a Python?? ^^

Kawairashii hikari
05-01-2008, 03:34 PM
OOOOOHHHH!!!!
I WANNA GO TO THE ZOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Seriously.

I do too. I was just thinking that the other day.

Btw, i really love the one of the tigers... I love tigers! <3 You did really good the last time i took pictures when i went to the zoo was with a polaroid camera my father gave me... -__-'
So you know they didn't come out great... I have digital camera now though. lol.

Robin Hood
05-01-2008, 04:53 PM
Gotta love animals! I really like the positions you took the pictures from, nice work!

~RiOtFoRpHoEnIx~
05-04-2008, 06:12 AM
Not bad photos... ^_^ I loved a couple of the tiger photos the most and the photos of the peacocks were awesome too.
A couple of the photos were either a bit too dark or a bit blurred,
nice work overall though and Keep it up :D