PDA

View Full Version : Saber-From Fate Stay Night Wallpaper-TwylightStarr

TwylightStarr
04-20-2008, 10:14 PM
Here is my very first true wallpaper. I worked very hard to keep the quality and would like to submit it but I do not know if it is good enough or not. Either way, I am giving credit also to www.brushes.obsidiandawn.com for Stephanie
Shimerdla for the brushes also used in making this wallpaper. Please be helpful in any way that I can improve and thank you in advance.

Flaming_Ice
04-20-2008, 11:27 PM
OMG it's so cool!:D

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 05:28 AM
Nice. BUT,
as you can see in one of your texts there are white bits around it ish
you don't want that do you?? and keep your text colour the same.
And your lines are a bit croocked ^^;
but the bit I love is at the top left I love it sparkly *o*

TwylightStarr
04-22-2008, 12:11 PM
Thank you for your help Ichigo and for the compliment and comments from both you and Flaming Ice.

salar
04-22-2008, 01:44 PM
in a few senteces.the design and combination of colors are great or i would rather say lovely...but the Quality is bad specially the quality of the extraxct(Sabar) also there is st worng with right arm!!some parts seem to be missing.Work on Quality of ur wokrs(i have seen ur other works)....u have a unique style and i like it but u should that The quality if its not the most important point,its one of the most important Charactersitics of a wall....u will be awesome in no time.^^

BTW what program are u using for ur GF works??

IchigoKiss
04-22-2008, 01:56 PM
My post says it in
the attachment ^^
So yeahh ^^

TwylightStarr
04-22-2008, 07:30 PM
LOL, on my computer though as a wallpaper the white bits do not show that is so weird. I am not kidding. The thing that is even weirder is that the coloring of the Text is different on my screen than on the wall on here which makes no sense either.
The text color on my screen is navy not purplish with white specks. I have no idea why.