PDA

View Full Version : **warning-mature**ecchi catgirl wallpaper 1024x768

nyalain
04-17-2008, 11:20 AM
This is a wallpaper I made. Please tell me if you like it.

~*Red*~
04-17-2008, 04:32 PM
Your wallpaper is cute nyalain :)

She's gorgeous and the background matches her perfectly. I guess Amray will have something better to say when he sees it...

shadow slayer x
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Hello O.o?
That's very....wow...that's really cute ^^ I like it.

MistressPookyChan
04-18-2008, 06:14 AM
please upload it using the manage attachments feature. This will put it as a thumbnail- your current image is too lare for the forum. I'll give you 24 hours from when I post to change this. If it is not changed, it will go to the trash bin.

Also, please don't forget to add a warning next time. See the FAQ:

3. Warnings for explicit wallpapers : how to label
In anime, there are often themes and images which may not be suitable for everyone. Because of this, it is essential to put a warning in the title of the thread. Something like "PG13", "adult", or "warning" would be fine and then state the specific warning in the thread: "chest", "panty shot", etc.

Acceptable thread titles for mature wallpapers:
*warning* NGE Rei wallpaper
*PG13* Day at the Beach

**edit 4/19**
Thanks for adding the thumbnail!

steelspike
04-20-2008, 11:38 PM
i think its great i always wonder why more ppl dont do ecchi i mean like this one not all of it has to be full nude

Amray
04-21-2008, 12:51 PM
YES!! Haha!! Awesome!!
As soon as I saw the title I knew it was a good idea to look. When one puts the two words "Ecchi" and "Catgirl" together their is always a lack of dissapointment. :)

MistressPookyChan
04-22-2008, 12:11 AM
please keep comments to the wallpaper and its composition, not about the character itself. thanks.

Famahama
04-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Oh my, a vector :3

Anyways, It looks like shes flying O.o;; Add some shadows to add the realistic factor. Overall, looks good, though, the color are kinda boring to see.

Lol @ the target~

Light Buster
04-22-2008, 07:56 PM
Strange wall. Then again, cool. Nice work.