PDA

View Full Version : L Wallpaper

Zainox
04-16-2008, 05:49 AM
This is my first ever wallpaper that ive made, what do you guys think?
I based it on L from Death Note, ive just started watching it and I love it already. Im up to the 9th episode i think it is. But anyway, its a great anime so a made a wallpaper of L. I also made it for a mate of mine cause he also loves Death Note. So tell me what you think.

IchigoKiss
04-16-2008, 11:33 AM
Nice very nice but can't you see the sides of L I think it doesn't look good and with that
it won't be acepted.. well at least I think so yeahh..

Capernicus
04-16-2008, 12:29 PM
I don't think using orange for L was a very good choice. His character is rather dark and morbid and serious, so maybe a more serious color would be better for him.

procrastinator_zerokiryuu
04-16-2008, 12:54 PM
I agree with Capernicus *nods*... It would be nice if you'd used darker colors... maybe Teal? or the usual dull gray... Anyways... I still think L is cute ^^ ... but other than the color I think it's nice...

KuroTan
04-16-2008, 01:44 PM
It's pretty ok for a first, though I think you probably shouldn't mix in stocks from different mediums; like if you're using the main stock from the manga, keep everything else from there, and vice versa.^^

Zainox
04-16-2008, 08:54 PM
Okie dokie, ill make a brand new one on the advice you guys have given me. Keep an eye out on this topic. :D
Thanks for the comments too, I am to improve.