PDA

View Full Version : Um sorry but whats Death Note?

reis_knight
04-13-2008, 01:13 PM
Ive been asking around for alitle bit now and every time i ask someone they laugh or think im jokeing and dont tell me but i really dont know what daeth note is!
I've looked into it a little bit but i cant find any site with the info i need to even get a general idea on what its like, I was jsut going to watch a little bit of it and see if i like it but i really dont want to waste the time if it turns out i dont (im kinda strange like that time is mine and i waste it as i like XD) so really i was just wondering if anyone can give me a little bit of a idea on what its like.
Im into anime/manga like higurashi no naku koro ni so that might help a little but yeah, so its not like im going to cry if you dont tell me but it would be nice if you did....and is it really that hard to beleave that i dont know what death note is?

Kawairashii hikari
04-13-2008, 01:30 PM
From Answers.com.....

Light Yagami is an extremely intelligent young man who resents the crime and corruption in the world. His life undergoes a drastic change when he discovers a mysterious notebook, known as the "Death Note", lying on the ground in the year 2003. The Death Note's instructions claim that if a human's name is written within it that person shall die. Light is initially skeptical of the Death Note's authenticity, believing it is just a prank. However, after experimenting with it and killing two criminals, Light is forced to admit that the Death Note is real. After meeting with the previous owner of the Death Note, a shinigami named Ryuk, Light seeks to become "the God of the new world" by passing his judgment on criminals.

Soon, the number of inexplicable deaths of reported criminals catches the attention of the International Police Organization and a mysterious detective known only as "L". L quickly learns that the serial killer, dubbed by the public as "Kira" (derived from the Japanese pronunciation of the word "Killer"), is located in Japan. L also concludes that Kira can kill people without laying a finger on them. Light realizes that L will be his greatest nemesis, and a game of psychological cat and mouse between the two begins.

Idk why people laugh at you. I didn't know what Death Note was for a long time. Hope this helps though.

poison.ivy
04-13-2008, 01:31 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_note

Yes, it is ^^ cuz it's probably one of the best Anime ever
Don't worry, watching it is definitely not a waste of time, no matter which genre you like. Enjoy!

reis_knight
04-13-2008, 03:36 PM
Thanks!, you both help quite a bit, i just read the first manga of it and its all right.

rena yamanaka
04-14-2008, 02:02 PM
who will be my friend

IchigoKiss
04-14-2008, 02:33 PM
I'll be your friend if you want..

Anyway

try and go to wikipedia.com as someone
already have the link... You will really like this anime
[ I hope ] ^^
And you should have looked it up on google ^^'

ChibiNaruto
05-23-2008, 05:23 AM
As much as people try to describe Death note to the best of their ability, it's definitely something that you should check out.

anijunkie.com

They have all the episodes of Death Note (except for maybe 2? but you can find it on youtube)! Happy watching ;)

rEikAbLeU
05-26-2008, 01:50 AM
if you want to watch it i think this site (http://anime6.org/?p=40) has complete episode of it, just check it out...

=]