PDA

View Full Version : Crippe's photos

Crippe
04-12-2008, 04:25 PM
Okay, the pictures I'm gonna show you here are from my adventures in Norway and USA (and maybe some from sweden). And I also want to apologize for the large images, i don't know why my camera keeps making them so big -.-

description:
1st - This is what a close-up waterbottle looks like xD (this one is from Norway)
2nd - Can't remember where in Norway I took this...but it was very beautiful out there
3th - This is the big cherrytree where my grandma and granpa lives, they live on an island called Torsö (sweden).
4th - This is from Arizona, close to the Saguaro National Park. the people who are standing there are my cousins ^^
5th - Close up of a cactus, this was taken in the saguaro national park

enjoy ^^

Amarhyllis
04-12-2008, 05:02 PM
oh wow, Crippe, these are beautiful. i especially favor the first one but they are all great. you really have an eye for photography.
absolutely wonderful. ....give more. hahaha

DarkMoonPrince
04-12-2008, 05:18 PM
I like these pictures, but i love the second one the best, i like looking at scenery that calms you down. good work.

Infinita
04-12-2008, 05:44 PM
Wow, your pictures are amazing! I love them! ^^

Crippe
04-13-2008, 09:02 AM
ohh thank you all for your comments, it makes me happy ^_^

here's some more photos I found, and this time they are smaller then the first ones xD Hope you like them too ^^

1st - This was taken at Grand Canyon, I didn't get any good photos of the canyon, but this one came out kinda good ^^
2nd - Eye of the Sun, from Monument Valley
3rd - My cousins new cat, he is so cute ^_^

SuXrys
04-13-2008, 09:20 AM
Oh I just love the pic of the cat^.^ you really have an eye for photography, unlike me. lol :D jätteduktigt! Upload more soon

chocovanilagal
04-13-2008, 09:21 AM
those are real coooooooooooooooooool pics!
esp the monument valley and the scenic nature!!!!!
real nice pics^^!

Crippe
04-13-2008, 09:29 AM
@Suxrys - hehe yes the cat is cute ^^ if you have some photos I would love to see them ^^ tackar :)
@chocovanilagal - it would be nice if could get the sun in the eye xD but anyways, thank you very much :)

Krista Logan
04-13-2008, 12:27 PM
Wow! Awsome! You went to cool places to take great pictures! ^^♥ <3333

~Akino Kiritani~
04-13-2008, 12:50 PM
The water bottle one is awsome. xD And I agree, the second is beautiful.

Kawairashii hikari
04-13-2008, 01:17 PM
I love your pictures.
I love the water bottle one. It makes you really think what it is your looking at.
In he second set of pictures i like the second one, the eye of the sun. I think it's interesting.

Crippe
04-13-2008, 02:29 PM
@Keroppi-chan - thank you, hehe I've been to alot of places around the world ^^
@Akino Kiritani - hehe thank you, the water bottle is one of my best photos ^^
@Kawairashii hikari - yay thank you :) yes the eye of the sun is interesting, I would love to have the sun in middle of the "eye", that would be awsome ^_^

thank you all for your comments :)

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-13-2008, 02:31 PM
Those are some pretty sweet pics. You are very talented with a camera are you going to be a photographer?

Crippe
04-13-2008, 02:42 PM
Those are some pretty sweet pics. You are very talented with a camera are you going to be a photographer?

ohh wow thank you very much :D
no I'm not going to be a photographer, it's more like a hobby ^_^

ThE_LoST_ShaDoW
04-13-2008, 11:51 PM
I enjoy taking pictures as well but my camera is pretty basic lol

Crippe
04-14-2008, 12:54 PM
Okay so here's some more pictures if anyone is interessted? ^^

1st - this was taken in Norway, yet another close-up xD
2nd - this one is taken not far from Page, Arizona. I think they said that for millions of years ago there used to be a vulcano here...or something like that, credit goes to mothernature for this awsome rock ^^
3rd - more needles from another cactus xD it hurts just to think that my aunt got into a fight with one of these.... by the way the cactus won xD

enjoy ^_^

IchigoKiss
04-14-2008, 03:07 PM
Crippe these are great pictures!
The 2nd one inspired me on something...
Anyway good job!! ^_^

Crippe
04-14-2008, 03:30 PM
Crippe these are great pictures!
The 2nd one inspired me on something...
Anyway good job!! ^_^

hehe thank you ^_^
which 2nd one did you mean? :p
anyways, I'm glad you liked them :)

yilin
04-14-2008, 11:44 PM
wow...at the first one... I like the 2nd and third photo....
second post - I like the eye of the sun photo... haha... It's cool!!!^^
third post - I like the second one....

hooh!!! It's so amazing!!!

hope to see more...^^

Perpetual Specter
04-15-2008, 05:27 PM
In your first set, I liked the 1st, 3rd, and 5th pics the most. That first pic of the water bottle really brings out how cool or beautiful even the most simple things can be.

In the second set, I liked the pic of the cat the most, although it seems to be saying, "Oh man, this head-ache id killin' me."

In your third set, I liked the 1st, and 2nd pic. I can't really explain why I liked the first, but the 2nd one really sows the interesting things the power of erosion can create.

Although some of your pics are blurred some, I think that ' what's actually in the pics ' more than makes up for that. Nice work.^^

Crippe
04-16-2008, 02:34 AM
@yilin - thank you ^^ glad you liked the eye of the sun, that's one of my favourite photos :p
@Soul Crusher - yay thank you ^^ haha I think the cat had an headache that day...after tearing up the whole apartment xD glad that you liked the rock ^^
and to explain the blurr thing. It's just that, it's really hard to se in my digital camera if I got a good photo or not :p

man I really want to get one of those big expensive cameras xD

Amarhyllis
04-18-2008, 11:28 AM
Ah! been a while since I check back and you already loaded up so much! On the second set of photos, I really like the cat with the sleepy face. It just looks so cute, oh wth, I don't have any favorites on the second set. They're all really good.
The third set is just as good. Especially the first and second one. I dunno but the second one is just weird looking and that's what gives it that magic.
You didn't fail to deliver when you posted more up, great job!

Crippe
05-25-2008, 04:13 PM
Ok it's finally time for an update *hurray*
I hope that you will enjoy my new set of photos ^_^

They were all taken at same place, on an island named Torsö, it's a very beautiful place, and sometimes it feels like time is standing still over there. My grandma and grandpa lives there, and this is what it looks like where they live ^^

ah anyways...on with the show ^^

1st - this is a very old wagon/carriage(?), I used to play in this when I was a kid, it's been there for as long as I can remember, but it's pretty beat up right now.
2nd - this is some kind of shed I think, I've never seen what's in there, but I'm pretty sure it's not used anymore :p
3rd - yay picture with normal colors. This is what it looks like on the right side of grandma and grandpas house. Red barns, green grass...and cows :D
4th - I was experimenting with the color settings in my camera, and this is the result
5th - another experiment, I think that tree is a cherry tree.

Krista Logan
05-25-2008, 04:16 PM
=O Oooohh! The grass with the cows looks really green. That's greener than most laws I have ever seen!

DaRkAnGeL_2919
05-27-2008, 07:38 PM
these pictures are lovely O:
and i cant stop staring at the cactus from the first post xD
your camera takes really lovely close up picturess

reigna
05-29-2008, 02:16 AM
Amazing !!

I like them all

Pastel-pure
05-31-2008, 03:30 AM
i saw them and i was *clap*clap*clap*clap*http://i275.photobucket.com/albums/jj311/Hakarua/mashiro05029jw.gif and then i was like im clapping at a computer

yilin
05-31-2008, 08:03 PM
wow, crippe! you're totally good at taking pics...
I like the 4th photo you take....^_^

Perpetual Specter
05-31-2008, 09:01 PM
From your last set of pics, I'd say I liked the last one most(the on of the tree). All of them were nice though in general. The place in the pics looks pretty quiet and peaceful. I also liked the coloring or lighting effects you added in some of them. Some of the angles could have been better, but they're still good pics.^^

Kaitou+
05-31-2008, 10:09 PM
Amazing!

I like them all. :)

IchigoKiss
06-01-2008, 02:49 AM
Crippe it's the 1st post 2nd image ^.^

Crippe
06-03-2008, 02:52 PM
okay everyone, time for another little update ^^

@Soul Crusher - thanks for the comment on the angles, I'll try to improve that ^^

And also many many thanks to everybody ^^

these photos were all taken at the same place, on the west coast of Sweden ^^ I don't think I have to say much more than that it's a very beautiful place for sunset photos ^^ I might enter the new photo contest xD

Enjoy :)

yilin
06-03-2008, 07:32 PM
oh, so, crippe! you update already?
hehehe...:)

oh, wow! sunset photos!!!! I love sunset so much...
I love the first and third photo......

Love to see more!^_^

MuZ0NaZ
06-06-2008, 05:42 PM
Please start a new thread for each set of pictures you take, threads shouldn't become a general dump for all of your pictures.

Pastel-pure
06-07-2008, 02:01 AM
there so amazing like supa wow man wheee , can you pm me on how to take photo of sunsets they keep on getting all blurred .

Crippe
07-17-2008, 10:58 AM
Okay I'm back too share with you some new photos ^^
but before that I would like to say that this thread is no longer gonna be a "general dump" for all of my pictures xD This thread will now have a theme, and the theme will be Nature. if there is any complaints about this, please just send a PM.

1st - This is a place close too where I live, if you cross this old bridge you will find yourself in a small forest. all the photos were taken around this area.

2nd - this is what it looks like under the bridge, sometimes it's kinda fun just to sit there and listen to the water ^^

3rd - I found some wild strawberrys (I think that's what they are called in english). anyway, they were very tasty xD

4th - After walking through the forest I decided too rest for a while, so I sat on a rock and looked up at the trees, and they looked down on me.

(the photos are a little blurred, sorry about that).

yilin
08-06-2008, 01:34 AM
whoa! crippe! I love you're photos so much... the four of them! I love it... especially the 1st one.... hope, I can go there at your place.... LOL! hope so!

btw, how are yah? ^_^

DeeviousDemon
08-06-2008, 11:41 AM
nice angles.....i dont know much bout photgraphy...but i like the views and moods u captured:)

kagomei
08-21-2008, 12:50 PM
nice pics crippe :)

i like the cat one the most but i still love them all i didnt know you came to the us

ericajones80
08-22-2008, 08:30 AM
great pictures...the first one is really cool, the bottle

why_not
08-22-2008, 09:34 AM
waw,great photos!!!!!!!!!!!
number 1 is the best!!!!!!!!! ^o^

sudo
08-22-2008, 11:30 AM
I'll comment on the last set ... altho I'd be still better if you posted them in a new thread ...

1st: Main problem is it looks kind of blurry ... that usually happens when you use a too low f number (in that case you used a f/3.3), you should use at least an aperture of 5.6 or higher, with that you'll get more details in the photo and it won't be so blurry

2nd: I'd crop it a bit ... remove around 20px at the top. And again, shutter is too much open (need a higher f number)

3rd: bad zoom ... you should have zoomed on the right flower

4th: Did I mention the f number? oh, I guess I did. Again it needs a higher value

Btw, a different time of the day (which makes a different light) would be better in this case. Try evening ;)

Crippe
08-22-2008, 12:36 PM
Thank you all for the comments :)

and sudo: I have thought of closing this thread and make new ones, but right now I don't really now what to do. And thanks for all the advise, but I'm still just an amature, I don't know what this "f number" is, but I will work hard to become a lot better....once I get a better camera xD

anyway, thank you all ^^

Kanjoudakai_Ira
08-22-2008, 04:04 PM
Awesome pics :D

sudo
08-23-2008, 07:52 AM
Thank you all for the comments :)

and sudo: I have thought of closing this thread and make new ones, but right now I don't really now what to do. And thanks for all the advise, but I'm still just an amature, I don't know what this "f number" is, but I will work hard to become a lot better....once I get a better camera xD

anyway, thank you all ^^
the famous f number determines the aperture of the lenses ... lower the number is more light gets through the lenses, less details are captured and less depth of field.
You may like to check wiki too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_number

Edit: For scenery photos in most cases is better to use a higher f, something above 10, if there's sufficient light

Crippe
08-23-2008, 08:44 AM
the famous f number determines the aperture of the lenses ... lower the number is more light gets through the lenses, less details are captured and less depth of field.
You may like to check wiki too http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F_number

Edit: For scenery photos in most cases is better to use a higher f, something above 10, if there's sufficient light

aha I see, but I cant change the f-number on my camera, it's jsut a regluar digitalcamera ^^

but thanks for the info, it will help me when I'm gonna buy a new, better camera ^^

MuZ0NaZ
08-23-2008, 10:04 AM
Closed as requested.