PDA

View Full Version : Please help cant find name of anime.

Aussois
04-09-2008, 08:08 PM
It has been maybe 15 years since i last saw this anime. I have been trying for the last 3 years to find its name but had 0 luck sadly :(. Any help would be great.

This is how i remember it.

It is about a girl in her teens that is listening to piano music on her walkman while walking on a street that has trees on the sides. Suddenly ( cant remember how ) she is "teleported" to another world in which she finds a way to make a building turn into a robot that looks like a few cones put together. I remember a huge fight with another robot or robots. And i also remember that the villian was a guy that had a third crystal eye on hes forehead. The girl fought him and defeated him by slicing that crystal eye in half.

This is all i can actualy remember. Soory for my bad english i am from the third world :)

Digital Dragon
04-11-2008, 03:32 PM
No clue. Sounds really cool, though.

drm0ney
04-11-2008, 04:22 PM
Do you remember what the girl looks like? Blonde hair, brown? What was she wearing? That could help us.

Plus try googling "old animes", and click the first link, its Anime Expo's forum that has a list of old animes, check out those names, some of the anime they talk about date back to the 70's (or so they say i wouldn't know).

Hope that helps.

Aussois
04-13-2008, 08:21 AM
Sadly that is all i remember. Years of drinking and weed makes specific memories go away ;) i have been googling alot, the post i found on AX dates for the 70s anime and i dont belive this is that old. I would put it from 1985 - 1995. I also tried checking random pages for the last 2 days on anidb but no luck yet :(

TwylightStarr
04-13-2008, 09:30 AM
That sounds like an interesting anime. I will try to find it for you later it might be on the list where I found the one I was looking for.
Peace

Aussois
04-13-2008, 09:35 AM
Thanks alot! :)

Aussois
04-24-2008, 05:09 PM
Genmu senki Leda

is the name of the anime. Thanks for all that tried to find it for me :) after 2 weeks of search anidb i finnaly found it :)

http://anidb.net/perl-bin/animedb.pl?show=anime&aid=3339