PDA

View Full Version : Cheat before or after?

LittleMomo
04-08-2008, 08:39 PM
Do you guys cheats before or after beating the game? I personally like to beat the game first, then cheat for fun xD

(_YvOnSo_)
04-08-2008, 09:21 PM
I personally like to finish the game first, then use cheats after beating the game. Except if it is GTA. Thats when i use cheats 24/7.

homie
04-08-2008, 09:37 PM
I personally like to finish the game first, then use cheats after beating the game. Except if it is GTA. Thats when i use cheats 24/7.
same here lol ...cheating is for losers only means that u suck at the game ..:p ill beat the hgame first

Eikoseisui
04-08-2008, 10:29 PM
I prefer to beat the game first before I use cheats.

daft
04-08-2008, 10:42 PM
Beat game, then cheat. People who cheat first are a bunch of quitters.

cyborgmonkey22
04-09-2008, 08:51 AM
it depends. most of the time i cheat before but if it's a game i truly love such as okami, any game in the legend of zelda series, any final fantasy game etc. i don't even think about cheating until afterwards. and yes i know that none of those 3 games have cheats and yes that does mean i use action replay but i only use the cheats for the fun of the cheats themselves and i would never ever use them in multiplayer mode.

SuXrys
04-09-2008, 08:57 AM
I cant help it! If someone tells me a way to cheat I do it direct, even if I dont want to. blast:banghead:

███
04-09-2008, 08:59 AM
It depends on the game, if it's a second rate RPG then I would cheat first, mainly because I couldn't be bothered spending hours completing a game that might end up disappointing.

Famahama
04-09-2008, 09:42 AM
Infinite Ammunition, Infinite Health, Maximize the Wanted rating, Riots with weapons and On Water boat battles = FTW!

I usually beat the game first. And sometimes with some FAQs if I'm bothered.
Harvest Moon is nearly impossible for me to keep up with the addictive pace. But its good. And of course, I TRIED to finish it without, but I can't help it after 4-5 years.

Amray
04-09-2008, 11:01 AM
I dislike cheating on games full-stop. Even if I complete the game and want to go through it again I will do so without cheating. Does not matter to me whether I have finished the game before I still 'Hate' cheats, and think they ruin the whole point in playing a game.

Crippe
04-09-2008, 11:10 AM
I don't like to use cheats at all. But if it is a game that i don't like (GTA for example), or a game that I have finished about 4-5 times, then I can use cheats just for fun ^^

Khanxay
04-09-2008, 11:11 AM
Depends on the game and the cheats themselves. Some content in a game can only be unlocked/accessed by a code or such. And some "cheats" aren't counted as cheating, such as using macros on -that one mouse-. (I forget which.)

Gaarademon
04-09-2008, 11:35 AM
Alittle of both it depends on what I'm playing

Infinita
04-09-2008, 11:35 AM
I beat the game first then I look up cheats if I want to. I usually check for my sister for cheats. She can't complete games. ^^

Mow_Uchiha2008
04-09-2008, 04:11 PM
Depends of each game. If that game that I play is very hard, so I use cheats before play. Therefore, if that another game is very easy, so I beat that game and after I use cheats during a new game.
In other words, I use cheats only in hardest games, and in easiest games I beat the game and use cheats after.

Kawairashii hikari
04-09-2008, 04:13 PM
I beat the game then use cheats... unless if it's a really freaking hard game. LIke if I was my father I would definently get some cheats for that PS3 game heavenly Sword... that game's like really hard. >.<

cyborgmonkey22
04-09-2008, 04:27 PM
i could've used some cheats for devil may cry 3. that game was friggin hard! even on easy it was hard! plus you had to UNLOCK easy mode before you could play it. wanna know how? by dying enough times! that's right! the game knew it was hard and knew you were going to die and so only after you died a few times did you unlock easy mode which is still friggin hard! and let's not forget one of the hardest games of all time: ninja gaiden! it took me 80 trys to defeat the 1st boss! 1st i had to learn that wall jump trick which was the only way to beat him and then i had to learn to stay alive long enough to actually beat him. :banghead: that game was sooooo friggin hard!!!:banghead:

Brojasu
04-11-2008, 08:13 PM
and let's not forget one of the hardest games of all time: ninja gaiden! it took me 80 trys to defeat the 1st boss! 1st i had to learn that wall jump trick which was the only way to beat him and then i had to learn to stay alive long enough to actually beat him. :banghead: that game was sooooo friggin hard!!!:banghead:
That game was nearly impossible:ninja: , I've been trying to beat the 1st boss on Black's very hard mode for years:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

~*Red*~
04-11-2008, 09:52 PM
I beat the game first then cheat afterwards (but in GTA: San Andreas, I used the money cheat so many times it wasn't funny.)

Kenbo
04-12-2008, 01:09 AM
to me it depends. If i am playing an RPG, in which i personally only play because i love the stories. I would use cheats the entire way through. did it with FF7, FF9, Grandia 2, Pokemon :), Arc the Lad Twighlit . . . etc.

but if am a playing a game like Metroid, Legend of Zelda, Devil May Cry(even 2), God of War, Gears of War, Halo, Fable, or Midnight Club then i don't use codes.

I had to use codes on Black even though i didn't want to.

gangman5
04-12-2008, 05:40 AM
depends what type of game im playing, some games i cheat because its fun and some games i only cheat after. jak 3 is fun to cheat in with unlimited dark jak and invulnerability.

MomijiTMO
04-12-2008, 05:56 AM
I cheat when either:

The game is boring,

I finish the game numerous times and want to do something new,
I find that the game becomes repetitive, see first point,
I realise that 'grinding' is not enjoyable, see first point,
I'm sucking at the game, see first point.