PDA

View Full Version : Karo's new wall

Hautalken
04-05-2008, 12:11 PM
This is another new style i was trying out. Not much brushwork unlike all my previous walls. just a little in the left. Now I know that 2 Trains (i mean extracts used) looks a bit wierd. I like the one in the middle and i don't wanna remove it. but having 2 of them makes it meaningless. I don't know how to fill in the empty space that removing the left extract will leave behind.

im so dumb! :p I should stop rushing things...

And the text is meaningless as well. know anything else i can use? because the black space left behind would look VERY empty...

i need EXTEME critisicm here. I'll take almost anything. (ok Muzzy; don't go all out on me :( )

Famahama
04-05-2008, 12:44 PM
imo, main problem is, too much plain-dull black in the wallpaper. I'd recommend to erasing some, but I have so little knowledge of wallpapers. So, I'm not sure how it'll come out. Try it once you have the time ;D

(in my very honest opinion, overall, looks kinda acid washed Papyrus paper. Or maybe its just my fetish of colorful wallpapers that made me compare haha)

Hautalken
04-05-2008, 12:48 PM
uh...thanks??!!

salar
04-05-2008, 12:57 PM
in my very honest opinion, overall, looks kinda acid washed Papyrus paper
oh yeh......i couldnt find the right word for it but what u said is my opnion as well...and also yes too much black and if u fill it abit using the same style u used on the right it would look better..the text,ummm...deosnt make sense here though this anime is named black cat but i wonder u just used it to fill that space,st more meaningful is definitley better
though I dont like this style cause its kinda too palin form my point of view but trying new styles will always help u improve

i'm longing for ur old style karuto-chan...those great walls ^^

Hautalken
04-06-2008, 12:57 PM
Uh salar? i don't know my fixed style. Im always trying out new stuff. see my every wall. i guess there's a difference in everything. i've been siggy-making SO much i forgot walls. and i was good at it too...

im too busy today. i'll try tomorrow. im a bit more free then...

thanks you guys! appreciate the help. oh and salar...the black bit's supposed to be there coz i wanted a darker look to it. i don't know if i'll change it.

salar
04-06-2008, 01:13 PM
aha..a darker look!! Um..no need to change it if thats part of ur main concept i guess

BTW by old style i meant those cute and sparkly walls

Hautalken
04-07-2008, 06:55 AM
Sparkly? were they? i forgot everything. I finally got some free time and i'll work on it once that STUPID PHOTOSHOP OPENS UP!! there's very less space in my RAM see? (total is 'bout 19MB in C drve and another 19 in D drive...). it's pathetic. it takes SO long to open it's frustrating. and it slows everything while it opens up. hate that.

i'll try to make a new version after half an hour...

salar
04-07-2008, 08:17 AM
ok..I'll be waiting for it but take ur time and dont push urslef....brain needs rest too^^

Hautalken
04-07-2008, 08:46 AM
This is the slightly updated version. I removed the left train and put in the series name instead of the quote thing. That sucked earlier...

How is it now?

And is the spelling of Heartnett even right?

salar
04-07-2008, 09:03 AM
yap its realy better now....by removeing the other train now its easier to focus on the extract and about fornt thats good as well(and makes sense now) and also u used a good font and from my point of view it fits the BG well...
about the spelling unfortunatly I'm not sure wether it has two T's or not too -_-"

Hautalken
04-07-2008, 09:04 AM
Darn! I need the spellings to be right...