PDA

View Full Version : Half Life Series

Dxon
04-04-2008, 02:26 PM
I just LOVE the Half Life series. I got ALL of the games. :laugh:
I'm at Half Life 2 Episode Two now. But the game runs EXTREMELY SLOW. Although CanIrunit.com says I can play Recommended.. :eek:

Weird.. :p
Ah well. Better get a better video card or something. :p

But the series is just great. It got rated as best game ever and I think it's best game ever. But when there are issues with players and their games, Valve just waits to long with making a fix or just won't make one. Suck up's...

Ah well.. EP2 is the only one so far I encountered problems. :p

The Governator
04-04-2008, 03:23 PM
The original Half-Life and Opposing Force is the best in the series in my opinion, HL2 was a great game, but it came no-where near the original.

Dryaxx
04-04-2008, 06:54 PM
i want ep 3 to come now -_- ep 2 ends to fast xD

i prefer ep 2. only because you got a cool car lol xD

International 4-8818
04-04-2008, 11:10 PM
The old ones were fun. HL 2 was crazy and their episodes. Everyone is looking forward for half life 2 episode 3 ( i know i am) but i look foreward for Black Mesa Source. A team is re-doing Half life 1 with half life 2 graphics. Looks great and i can not wait for that one.

The Monarch
04-04-2008, 11:27 PM
Half Life seems like a kick-butt game but.. Some people say the game causes epilepsy. So I'm kind of confused right now.

International 4-8818
04-05-2008, 01:17 AM
Every game has an epileptic seizure warning. Hell Anime is known for causing seizures.

Dxon
04-05-2008, 04:01 AM
Every game has an epileptic seizure warning. Hell Anime is known for causing seizures.

Just like pokémon. :D In one episode it caused like 100,000 seizures at kids in Japan. I rofled when I heard that. xD

Back to ontopic:

It's great to hear that you people could play EP2 since I can't. Well I can.. But every game is non-playable at 14 fps or lower. And I'm playing EP2 like that. Even at everything on low! :o

Can't wait for the Half Life 1 remake. :)

BK_201
04-05-2008, 05:08 AM
I´m a huge fan of the HL series. I can´t wait for ep 3 to come out!
The storytelling is very good, since I know HL, I hate cutscenes in games lol
I really hope that the portal gun will appear in ep 3, that would be awesome!

The release of Black Mesa: Source will be a great day for all the fans out there, I can´t wait to play HL 1 again with the new graphics :D

Dxon
04-05-2008, 08:43 AM
I like cutscenes. But Valve has put cutscenes in the game in such a way that they are still fun.
Because it's not a movie but still in the game. So you listen to what they say and still look around. :D

Half Life series gives you this feeling that you ARE Gordon Freeman and running around in alleys slaughtering the enemy. :D