PDA

View Full Version : Card Captor Sakura wallpaper!!take a look!!

salar
04-01-2008, 05:13 PM
here my new wall...found a nice CCS extract and it looked nice and cute ,so made a wall from it.no new style for a while and used my usual style in this.

Would like to know ur opinions and also helpful advices!!

KuroTan
04-01-2008, 07:07 PM
That don't look like CCS to me.^^' But no matter, a wallpaper is a wallpaper.=] Hmm... bg looks nice, maybe a tad too cluttered but it's still ok. The extract is kinda overpowered by it though. Maybe tone down the bg a bit or power up the extract instead?

magiciangirl29
04-01-2008, 07:34 PM
That don't look like CCS to me.^^' But no matter, a wallpaper is a wallpaper.=] Hmm... bg looks nice, maybe a tad too cluttered but it's still ok. The extract is kinda overpowered by it though. Maybe tone down the bg a bit or power up the extract instead?

KuroTan, that is from Cardcaptor Sakura. Its from the second movie, thats the Hope Card. ^__^

KuroTan
04-01-2008, 07:37 PM
KuroTan, that is from Cardcaptor Sakura. Its from the second movie, thats the Hope Card. ^__^

There's a hope card? Wasn't the second movie the one with the nothing card?^^'

Mizuko Riko Imimoshi
04-01-2008, 07:57 PM
That wallpaper looks cool! I like the coloring and the backgroud. Keep up the good work. 8-)

Vintniv
04-01-2008, 08:36 PM
Should probably say Hope Card with CCS under it on a smaller size. Just for those of us who havent seen the movies. Me being one. Anyway, I think the center stock should be a little sharpened because it looks a little blurry in my opinion. Great result as usual, Salar.

yilin
04-01-2008, 08:39 PM
It's the hope card, right!? I like the colors.... amazing!!! I love sakura so much... so, hope to see more...^^

KuroTan
04-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Oh. Found something else. Might want to fix the text.^^

salar
04-02-2008, 12:22 AM
Thx alot for ur comments ppl....will work on the extract abit more(shaprness and etc)....and also let see what I can do about the text

salar
04-02-2008, 08:08 AM
here another version of this......worked on sharpness and also made the extract look more lively...and changed the text as well(didnt change its position though but that misspelling ^^" and also used a new text)

well..what do u think guys??!!

IchigoKiss
04-02-2008, 10:53 AM
Salar why Fiolex Girls ??

It's would have been nice in....
Jane Austen, violation, porcelain or hurricane
But other than that well done i love it!!

Because it's so sparkly and shiny x]

salar
04-02-2008, 11:48 AM
u maby right..but that being shiny and sprakly is because of that stroke in blending option...I think i would remove it or lower the opacity^^

Famahama
04-02-2008, 12:01 PM
I'd rather the text and font of the first version though...
but the effects added on the second was making it better!

another thing, useless, but might as well give it a shot.
The butterfly brush, it looks... repetitive. Try changing the angles a bit.

Loving the fractal in the background! <3

salar
04-02-2008, 03:54 PM
shouldnt have changed the text at first place I guess^^......here the final version and used the same text I used in first version.....

Hautalken
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Lovely update! Why didn't you tell me you were making this? anyway...It's really good. Great work. You catch on quickly...

Really wish you'd told me earlier. I would've probably been the first to comment.

Hautalken
04-03-2008, 10:27 AM
mmm...had another look.

try to position that star near her hand elsewhere. Maybe a little higher abve her hand to show that she's still reaching out for it. It's great otherwise. And the font too. I liked the first one beter. It suits it more. Put it in the right side a little under the middle. That might work.

Work on softness not sharpness. According to me, walls look better when they're softer not sharper. Try to blend the colours of the extract some more. and try to feather the extract. That'll help in blending and softening.

And where did you get those butterfly brushes?! They're adorable = ^_^=

salar
04-03-2008, 10:44 AM
lol I think she has reached the star XD......anyway ok will try to keep what u said in my mind....i have edited this wall so many times that i dont feel like editng it anymore ;) ^^..lets leave as it is for time ,prefer to put my effort on st new

Hautalken
04-04-2008, 07:51 AM
I know how you feel. I get lazy all the time. Even during exams. If I get tired of thinking and writing...i just leave it as it is and give up! Unelievable, aren't i?

salar
04-05-2008, 05:38 AM
oh wel...i feel lazy sometimes as well but gladly not during the exams

Hautalken
04-05-2008, 01:03 PM
Atleast not exams...

uh...shouldn't we be discussing the wall?

salar
04-06-2008, 02:47 PM
here another version of this wall....suddenly wanted to test a mix of colors and also worked on extract abit more...

what do u think ppl??
which one do u think looks better(the one with blue BG or this new version)???

Hautalken
04-07-2008, 07:51 AM
This one is WAY better than the blue. Submit this one. i think it's ready ^_^

salar
04-07-2008, 09:19 AM
thx Karuto_chan, I was also thinking that the new version turned out better...gonna submit it right now ^^

SuXrys
04-07-2008, 09:26 AM
Now I have to admit that i am not good at this kind of stuff, but if I would have to say anything then I would say that maybe the wing's looks to be... how is the right words.. to much up? I think it would look better if you would lower them. Right now it looks like that are attached to her head or something like that^.^ But now this is only my opinion and rendering. I dont know how the card looks in the anime :D

But else than that, really nice done!

salar
04-07-2008, 09:53 AM
the wings are part of extract itself(orginally belong to extract) and I didnt use any wing brush!!Cuting them and placing them somewhere else will just ruin the extract ^^

Hautalken
04-07-2008, 10:00 AM
You're right salar. That would look wierd. although i did something like that for that old Aoi Nanase wall (the really pink/purple and starry one). Those wings weren't exactly hers. I got one wing as a separate extract and I duplicated them...

honeysenpai17
04-07-2008, 10:58 AM
wow! The Mysterious Hope Card

SuXrys
04-07-2008, 01:35 PM
the wings are part of extract itself(orginally belong to extract) and I didnt use any wing brush!!Cuting them and placing them somewhere else will just ruin the extract ^^

mm... yeah maybe you right. hahah! :D