PDA

View Full Version : ending

ChibiNaruto
03-30-2008, 01:56 AM
My boyfriend and I were discussing the possibilities for the ending of Bleach. I thought it would be awesome if Ichigo got killed, but of course, if you die, you automatically go to Soul Society. Then we talked about how since he's human, his powers are probably limited, but once he becomes a "true soul", he'll unleash some crazy powers. That's what I think. Haha.

I thought the creator would want to end Bleach soon, but with the new information spurting out from the latest manga issue, I'm assuming he's probably going to end it at a much later time and use all the characters to their fullest potential. (Pretty crazy about how "they" used to be Soul Society Captains huh? -- for those not reading the manga, don't worry about it)

What do you think the ending will be?

This is a "just for fun" topic.

The Monarch
03-30-2008, 04:27 AM
I wouldn't want it to end.

Bleach. ForEvEr

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
03-30-2008, 05:31 AM
The only problem with a neverending series is that it becomes incredibly repetitive. There are only so many good ideas a person can think of for a single story, unfortunately.

If there ends up being a winter war, I think there should be some character deaths in both HM and SS's forces. I mean, people get killed in war, and it would be bizarre to have a great battle in which once side was completely devoid of casualties.

As for the ending, I want to be surprised. It shouldn't be the cliché sort of ending, and I'd like it to be something that I wouldn't have been able to imagine.
Well, that depends how well it's pulled off, I guess, because I wouldn't have imagined the characters running off to be pirate kings at the end of the show or something, but...Kubo can pull off plot twists. Hopefully he'd think of something awesome yet shocking. And that's the sort of ending I want.

Then again, that's a slightly different question from "what do you think the ending will be?"

I have this sinking feeling, however, that SS will beat Aizen. Then again, Kubo likes to do plot twists, so...you never really know.

ChibiNaruto
03-31-2008, 06:49 AM
I wouldn't want it to end.

Bleach. ForEvEr

I could never have a series that's never-ending. You can only do so much with the character and the plot. Story lines will get old, and people just want to see something new. It's always fun to leave the rest to a person's imagination.

sensei-zeb
03-31-2008, 10:38 AM
i think that this is the last arc that the creator is going to make. i believe that ichigo is going to die and come back with a level exceeding his hollow and bankai ( the first shinigami to ever do that )