PDA

View Full Version : Kingdom Hearts 2's Anniversary

shadow slayer x
03-28-2008, 08:43 PM
Today, as of March 28, 2008, is KingdomHearts 2's 3 year anniversary. I love this game and beat both and can't wait for more.

I just wanted to tell people this 'cause I know there are like me, some Kingdom Hearts fans out there.

kenji174
04-14-2008, 07:55 AM
Kingdom hearts are an excellent series personally CoM is my favourite...thanks for writing it is the 3 years anniversarry respect

Amarhyllis
04-14-2008, 10:20 AM
HOLY MOTHER- it's already been 3 years?!
Well, time flies when you're havin' fun I guess.

The Monarch
04-14-2008, 07:34 PM
It's already been 3 years , and Kh3 still didn't come out. That's sad. <_<

Amray
04-15-2008, 11:30 AM
I have seen a trailer for the 3rd one, graphics are awesome. Apparently Sora, Riku and Kairi are not going to have a place in the next one.

I'm still playing the 2nd one, completed the 1st one though. Great series.

Infinita
04-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Kingdom Hearts is one of my favorite series. Besides the .hack//G.U. I loved that game and ya, they don't have Sora, Riku or Kairi in the third game. I heard many things about the rumoured game. It might not even be done but thier may be 3 other games in between for the DS and PSP. I was bored so I looked it up. ^^

shadow slayer x
04-15-2008, 11:39 AM
The three next characters in the Kingdom Hearts 3 game are gonna be: Ven, Terra, Aqua
It's also said that Roxas is going to be there too...which is true.

Bananana
04-15-2008, 07:55 PM
theres 3 new kingdom hearts game in development

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - for the DS, main character being Roxas, and is about what happened when Sora was sleep after CoM

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - for the PSP, with Terra, Van, and Aqua as Shadow slayer x said, it takes place 10 years before the first KH

last one is Kingdom Hearts Coded - for mobile phones, yes mobile phones, and a mixed of puzzle and action gameplay

wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days) for more details

Sword
04-18-2008, 02:49 PM
theres 3 new kingdom hearts game in development

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days - for the DS, main character being Roxas, and is about what happened when Sora was sleep after CoM

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep - for the PSP, with Terra, Van, and Aqua as Shadow slayer x said, it takes place 10 years before the first KH

last one is Kingdom Hearts Coded - for mobile phones, yes mobile phones, and a mixed of puzzle and action gameplay

wiki (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_358/2_Days) for more details
Yes what he said, but I'll just clarify: The secret video in KH2 is of "Birth by Sleep" and there has been no info on the next game in the timeline that is Kingdom Hearts 3.

Can't celebrate 3 year anniversary over here yet...that'll be in September.