PDA

View Full Version : Would it be possibly for a Arrancar and Vizard to fall in love?

HimiTama
03-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Hi HimiTama here,
I was wondering if you think it would be possibly for an Arrancar and Vizard to fall in love (or have feelings for eachother):p

omniking3
03-26-2008, 08:40 PM
Well, considering that Arrancar's have no hearts, except that one guy, the one with the brown hair and VERY little mask remnant on his neck(i think he's number 1). It seems that the more powerful they are, the closer to becoming human they are... So, you never know... But besides, that doesnt affect their genes, so it would be a normal baby. Although Ichigo's father...hmm...im confused now.

Kanna Koori-Chan
03-27-2008, 02:09 PM
um ya probably......i mean they have the same genes....the only question is.....would it take after the Vizard or the Arrancar.....

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
03-29-2008, 01:23 PM
It might be possible, but we may never know. After all, Bleach is mostly action and has very little romance. Therefore, I doubt there will be much canonical information to give us a definite answer.

However, even if there's a chance that it's possible, it seems rather unlikely that arrancar would fall in love. It's possible that some might feel lust, but many arrancar/hollows don't seem to be big supporters of camaraderie, let alone romance.

Souhi
03-29-2008, 01:37 PM
In the world of fanfiction and art of course, but in the canonical story, really doubt it. Bleach isn't there for romance.

Although Ichigo's father...hmm...im confused now.

He's a former Shinigami, not an Arrancar or Vizard.

The Monarch
03-29-2008, 02:58 PM
Probably, But we'll never know.

Souji Seta
04-22-2008, 11:52 PM
I don't know probably. Nel is an arrancar right? and she has a crush on Ichigo who is a vaizard right? I think it's possible

Sanosuke23
04-23-2008, 06:00 PM
Possible? Yes. Both are capable of emotions that can be described as love, as evidenced by Nel Tu, Pesche and Dondochakka and the fact that Vizards are, at their core, still Shinigami.

Probable? Who knows? The Vizards are a somewhat neutral faction, and I wouldn't be surprised if a few sided with Aizen by the end. It's feasible that a relationship may begin to bud as a result.

PigFarts
04-24-2008, 04:11 PM
Hey, an arrancar could fall in love with a pile of crap, if it wanted to. Anything (regarding falling in love) is possible, yet I don't see how relevant this is to the series. Since BLEACH is a shonen manga with lots O' action and such (and underlying romantic themes), I don't see this Arrancar <3 Vizard thing happening anytime soon or ever.

Yes, it is a possibility for the two "species" to fall in love. No, it's not going to happen in the story (but you didn't ask for that, now did you? :D ).

Wio
04-28-2008, 01:38 AM
I'll assume when you say "fall in love" you mean "be infatuated with". If so, yes.
Nel is infatuated with Ichigo and a Shinigami can be infatuated with an Xbox if it can be infatuated with anything.

Kisuke86
06-13-2008, 06:36 AM
http://bleachmangareview.blogspot.com :ninja:

VZRD GQ
06-13-2008, 12:35 PM
yea i think they can cuz nel seems like she loves ichigo..;]

Caliburn
06-21-2008, 11:15 PM
yea i think they can cuz nel seems like she loves ichigo..;]

If Ichigo and Nel have a relationship I hope she'd be in her true(adult) form...Back on topic I think if a devil can love a human so can they love each other.

suzumi
06-22-2008, 02:29 AM
If Ichigo and Nel have a relationship I hope she'd be in her true(adult) form...

If she weren't there would definitely be no relationship. Because I highly doubt that Ichigo would date a child. ...I keep forgetting that Nel is a girl...

On topic... Like Ensatsu Kokuryuu says, I think it's obvious that Arrancars can love or have a strong obssesion towards something. Like the two girls that beat up Orihime because they (well, just the black haired girl...I forget their names...) were jealous of her "relationship" with Aizen.

As for a Arrancar falling for a Vizard, we already have Nel as an example.