PDA

View Full Version : Did he deserve it........

HimiTama
03-25-2008, 10:15 PM
Hi HimiTama here,
I was wondering do you think Shiba Kaien-Dono deserved to die????

The Monarch
03-25-2008, 11:30 PM
Nope. He didn't deserve to die..

But hey.. It was bound to happen sooner or later.. It's natural for a shinigami to die.

Let them R.I.P

Gjallarhorn
03-26-2008, 02:58 PM
No. It was just being in the wrong place at the wrong time, with the right people.

Too bad they never expressed Aizen's thoughts on his little experiment killing a Vice-Captain.

And, Monarch, it's not natural for a Shinigami to die, seeing as they're already dead.

gunslingergirl_
03-26-2008, 03:31 PM
nah he didn't deserve to die. But oh well.

Wio
03-26-2008, 04:13 PM
And, Monarch, it's not natural for a Shinigami to die, seeing as they're already dead.
This is wrong. It is natural for a shinigami to eventually die. I'm not sure if it's inevitable, but we can see from the first Captain that shinigamis have a 'prime' and with age they can begin to whither.

When a shinigami, or any soul for that matter, dies, said spirit is reincarnated into the physical world. This balance requires that the dead die again and be reincarnated. Because the Quincy disturbed this balance, the clan was wiped out.

HimiTama
03-26-2008, 05:17 PM
O.o I never would have guessed that my thread would get such interesting restonses.......cool

Kanna Koori-Chan
03-27-2008, 02:14 PM
No......he was nice........i guss it was REALLY REALLY bad luck......and I mean REALLY BAD LUCK

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
04-02-2008, 04:16 AM
It's never a matter of whether or not someone deserves to die. Kaien never deserved to die, yet it seems important he dies for the sake of Rukia's character development/connection to Ichigo.
That and it proves that despite all of the current VC's plot armour, it really is dangerous to be in the (upper) seated ranks.

It's really too bad that Kaien had to die, but remember, his heart lives on in Rukia.
SOMETHING LIKE THAT. D8

Chaos Proxy
04-02-2008, 04:30 AM
Actually he did.
In fact, all shinigamis should die, well .. maybe not all, but most of them.
Too bad that Rukia didn't die, it would have been fair .. but no, the good guys mustn't die, doesn't matter theres like 20 of them. =_=

Ensatsu Kokuryuu
04-02-2008, 06:13 AM
Actually he did.
Too bad that Rukia didn't die, it would have been fair .. but no, the good guys mustn't die, doesn't matter theres like 20 of them.
=_=

Yeah...If the Winter War happens, Kubo really should start killing off some of the shinigami and/or KT civilians. It would be really weird to have no casualties on only one side.

I wouldn't say it was too bad that Rukia didn't die, but it did seem like an opportune moment to kill her off. She finally finished wrapped up her story with Kaien. It would have also made that big pep talk/promise to survive Las Noches become worthless.
Alas, any character with a decent amount of fans will survive, it would seem.

...Buuut I digress.

HimiTama
04-02-2008, 05:04 PM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Diarmait
04-05-2008, 02:23 PM
I don't think he deserved to die, but it's really his own fault.

aure009
04-08-2008, 04:48 AM
no!!!
definately not!!