PDA

View Full Version : I am Sasuke Kun

ChibiInuyasha
03-25-2008, 01:12 PM
I just got back from Anime Boston 08 and was planning to do Inuyasha but it kinda got destroyed so i chose to do Sasuke with my buddy Naruto.
I Brought Smexy Back! lol i was surprised this was my first time being Sasuke had no idea my hair had the potential. :eek:

SuXrys
04-02-2008, 04:47 AM
I like the pics, seems fun to do cosplay (I myself have never done it). But.. hm. I dont know, maybe little to much hairwax on the first one :D But the clothes are fine, I also want to dress oneself up as Sasuke. But hahah, I dont think that I as a girl can cosplay into Sasuke in shippuuden ;D trouble

Digital Dragon
04-15-2008, 11:59 AM
I like the pics, seems fun to do cosplay (I myself have never done it). But.. hm. I dont know, maybe little to much hairwax on the first one :D But the clothes are fine, I also want to dress oneself up as Sasuke. But hahah, I dont think that I as a girl can cosplay into Sasuke in shippuuden ;D trouble

It would definitely attract attention, though.:laugh:

Hideki Motosuwa.
05-12-2008, 04:55 PM
Nice pics. I wish I could cosplay as a ninja!! :ninja:

Kagehime
05-13-2008, 07:40 AM
Sweet. lol Did you get glomped by any fangirls? :O xD
I always asked myself how much hairgel does Sasuke use...? lol
I cosplayed as Sakura back at Halloween time. lol
Cosplaying is so much fun! XD

SupaWeena
05-14-2008, 05:57 PM
cool outfit!

Hanamaru Kunikida
06-04-2008, 09:57 AM
Nice. :p

Cancre
06-07-2008, 01:34 AM
lol cosplay sasuke makes me laugh because im one of thoose terrible poeple who when they see a cosplay has to point out every single error with it , but you did well , for god sakes i can't do better but great job woooh cosplay