PDA

View Full Version : Naruto_kyubi wallpaper!!take a look!!

salar
03-24-2008, 12:58 PM
well....been a while since I last made a wall and decided that it would be a naruto wall!!its an abstract wall aigan ^^ but this time no blue or green(colors i usually use)

would like to know ur opinions about it and also will apreciate any kind of advice that helps me improve it^^!!

THX IN ADVANCE

Alias-Revolution
03-24-2008, 01:04 PM
Well, the R kinda looks like a P on terror, and it's a bit too dark for my liking, but as far as quality of work goes you have done exceptionally well. Kudos, good job, congrats, and all that other jazz.

salar
03-24-2008, 01:26 PM
I made the BG purposly dark so it would look more mysterious and etc (kinda suits kyubi ).....about that R looked like P ,well as a desktop background I dont see any problem with it since it looks fine on my own Desktop ....

Brandandy
03-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I think it's awesome! You did a wonderful job!

Hautalken
03-25-2008, 07:33 AM
What happened to your usual blue-green style? anyway...this is good too. Just try to work on the sharpness. Walls sare better if they're soft. that's how i like them anyway...did you see my new naruto wall? It's up at AW...

salar
03-25-2008, 08:46 AM
u know always using blue or green would make boring and repeatitive....also if u look closely most of the sharp abstracts are around kyubi itself(though kybui is filling almost the entrie space in wall xD),because of kyubi's personality and rough characteristics I thought a rougher BG will suites him better.........

BTW will check ur naruto wall right away...u know, i havent been on AW for a while^^

IchigoKiss
03-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Dude awesome wallpaper ^-^

BUT the animewallpaper url and by salar
text I think should be at the bottom right
and yeah thats my thought on it!!

flatl1ner
03-25-2008, 07:38 PM
I like it personally, i think the Kyubi can be difficult to work with (naruto will vouch for me) but it looks cool!. good job!

salar
03-26-2008, 01:01 PM
Thx alot for ur comments and glad u guys liked it ^^........

Serated
03-29-2008, 11:21 PM
Its a really nice result. I just dont like the green shading and would rather see a more fire based color. But its still good.