PDA

View Full Version : Yu-Gi_Oh regionals thread.

jakun_kenpachi
03-24-2008, 10:09 AM
I made this thread for everyone that plays the game to come and ask what they think would be good at up coming regionals.
I made this thread after winning the Des Monies regionals, but that don't mean I know all, it means I know enough to win a regionals. My regionals report is in my other Yu-Gi-OH thread.

Mind Crush for the win. LOL

Go a head and ask but no absolute way of knowing if I would be abe to give a good reply.

Fox Knight
03-25-2008, 08:38 PM
Is there an entry fee for regionals and are there prizes too????

jakun_kenpachi
03-26-2008, 05:40 AM
Is there an entry fee for regionals and are there prizes too????$15 where I am for Madison and Des Monies. Join pojo and you can learn more and talk with other Yu-Gi-Oh players but there are a lot of bad players there so just take advise from the ones that have what events they won in their siggy because others have no idea what they are talking about.

You should make a deck list before you get there! at registration tables they give you all the stuff you need to enter and the sheet to write your official deck list down.

Prizes. top 32 get packs and the further you go down the line = less packs.
You top 8 you get a play mat with Armageddon knight on it!( it is awesome!!!!!!)
You top four you get a nationals invite!!!!( even if you do not go it feels great to have one.)

DO NOT THINK YOU WILL GO IN THERE AND OWN EVERYONE BECAUSE YOU WILL NOT! It can be disappointing, try and learn from your first time there.
watch your cards!!!! they will gets stolen if you leave them around!

good luck.

Fox Knight
03-26-2008, 10:56 PM
nice advice. you think i should bring a friend (who duels too) with me?

jakun_kenpachi
03-27-2008, 05:49 AM
Bring someone that has been to regionals before if you can. You should only take duel advise from the people who are good enough to be in the top 30 tables or so all regionals. So you have a pojo account?

Fox Knight
03-27-2008, 12:48 PM
Not yet, I'll make it today.

jakun_kenpachi
03-27-2008, 05:57 PM
Ok, cool.

Fox Knight
03-30-2008, 07:50 PM
anymore tips about Regional Tournament, like what to expect from other duels, and or thing turn out in the end?

ChibiInuyasha
03-31-2008, 07:54 AM
hey congrats on winning the regional man wish i coulda been there to see it or better yet play it but my decks gone missing and i dont get my full license till next week :(

jakun_kenpachi
04-04-2008, 04:07 PM
hey congrats on winning the regional man wish i coulda been there to see it or better yet play it but my decks gone missing and i dont get my full license till next week :(That sucks, I hope you find the deck.

@ fox knight: sorry it took so long to reply, but I was very busy.