PDA

View Full Version : was pokemon diamond and pearl all you expected it to be?

KazuYuki
03-18-2008, 05:44 PM
for me i'd say no. i was really expecting to teach my empleon dive and search the seas underwater for what ever i'd find.pokemon sapphire & ruby was better,but that was my opinon what's yours..........

Frost Alchemist
03-18-2008, 05:53 PM
Eh it was okay in some parts but your right i do miss the old ones

(_YvOnSo_)
03-18-2008, 06:25 PM
Sometimes, I think the same thing about Diamond and Pearl. It was pretty crappy, but I did like new evolutions of the old pokemon, such as Lickylicky, Rhyperior, Gallade, etc. Sometimes I do miss the old ones though.

Opinionated
03-18-2008, 07:00 PM
It's a Pokemon game. What else did you expect it to be? Even so, it was another step up from it's predecessors. More information available to the trainer, brighter and cleaner graphics, new hotness Pokemon to add to the must-catch list, newer and bigger region...

Yes. I am quite satisfied.

hoshima haruna
03-18-2008, 07:06 PM
it's all i expected it to be...i expected it to suck...it doesn't catch my attention and i miss misty TT~TT she's the only one who can really baby sit brock without completely killing him

Sanosuke23
03-18-2008, 09:05 PM
Diamond and Pearl is awesome, if only because Flash is now a TM, and Defog is more useful in most fights.

Another thing I liked was the Underground.

I couldn't STAND Ruby and Sapphire, too much water.

What they need to do now is remake Gold and Silver for the DS, so that I may pwn the faces of Kanto's gym leaders once again.

qG.Shogun
03-19-2008, 01:15 AM
Yes it was a great game but you miss some old things from the old versions.