PDA

View Full Version : swirl and flower orb wallpapper

Keitaru-san
03-17-2008, 06:46 PM
hey guys this is my second wallpaper done with photoshop and took about 15-20 minutes, chose green because its my favorite color, this is a finished and touched up version of it, if you would like the .psd file of it let me know.

MistressPookyChan
03-17-2008, 08:28 PM
The orb looks a little off to me. I would take off the low-lights/black and focus on high-lights

DarkMoonPrince
03-17-2008, 08:39 PM
The orb looks a little off to me. I would take off the low-lights/black and focus on high-lights

Yeah. . .it also looks a little off to me too, the top of the orb to the bottom of the orb from bright to dark i think should be taken off, but the bottom shading i think is fair. I like the effect of the butterfly and many vines with flowers. The mushroom shouldn't be that far away from the orb. Other than that, I think the color is good (considering it's my favorite color, lol). I hope to see more, Keitaru.

MistressPookyChan
03-18-2008, 12:24 AM
I was just thinking... how about working with light and dark greens instead of going straight to white and black? Not sure what kind of feel you are trying to get, but that style would be more nature with the color of the orb you have now.

Keitaru-san
04-03-2008, 07:13 PM
thanks for the advice pooky, i will consider it next time.