PDA

View Full Version : Care for Tea?

KuroTan
03-15-2008, 05:22 PM
A simple wallpaper made from a pretty pretty extract by Sera. Ideas came for this by studying Unli's sig psd's (I was like "You can actually make use of color dodge? And it comes out nice? o.o (Yea, i know. Pretty amateur of me.)) plus I got some new patterns to mess around with. What do you think?

shadow slayer x
03-15-2008, 05:24 PM
Unique, I would say. Although I say that to alot of the wallpaper I come across, but even though simple, is very nice.
Good job.

Kawairashii hikari
03-15-2008, 05:43 PM
I like it!!
like you've seen me complain before... I wish I had photoshop so I could learn how to do stuff like that! >.<

I like your new sig and ava set too. cuteness. ^^'

onigiri princess
03-15-2008, 06:16 PM
awww cuuuuuteeeeee i think it's pretty although the backround color could be a different and brighter color that would match the girl in the corner, and add some little brushes to make it more decorative, but other wise it's a really cute poster! ^_^

not important but oh well you wanted to read it >___>' ---->
(oh and answer to the poster name is: DAG NAMMIT!! I NEED TEA!!! GIMME THAT CUP AND POUR ME SOME TEA!!! xD aw heck who am i kidding I'm not even allowed caffeine at night... T=T)

KuroTan
03-18-2008, 08:40 PM
Thanks everyone. Glad you all liked it, even though it was a tad on the simple side. And thanks for the advice oni-p. Much appreciated.

Did massive changes in the wall after learning a thing or two with a new tutorial. Critiques wanted. Comments wanted. Heroes wanted. >8DD Legoland commercial was airing.

qG.Shogun
03-19-2008, 02:20 AM
A good design the background is amazing cant wait to see more of your work keep on going.

onigiri princess
03-19-2008, 06:10 AM
your very welcome Kurotan! the wallpaper is smashing! I loved it even more! XD -lol huzzah for randomness!- xD -tea?--->http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa29/ongiri14/cupp.gif xD

IchigoKiss
03-28-2008, 06:48 AM
Yes I would care for tea : laughs :

Awesome wallpaper I've seen on the misc. section >.<
The bubble effect is awesome I wish I knew how to do that

kunoichi711
03-28-2008, 08:24 AM
How lovely is that wallpaper :)
I really think that the colors
makes the image look eye catching

Serated
03-29-2008, 11:18 PM
Really needs more flow in my opinion. How about next time you do one, we collab and see what we can pull off?

KuroTan
03-30-2008, 03:24 PM
Really needs more flow in my opinion. How about next time you do one, we collab and see what we can pull off?

That should be interesting. I'm up for it.^-^