PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Hearts

Ifonlyihadaheart
03-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Is it just me or does anyone else hate the fact that the producer's of the game Shadow Hearts might have called it quits?? I mean, I love the game! Very historical and with such a great story line too that once you've played and get a girp on the game, you just don't want to put the controler down!

shadow slayer x
03-15-2008, 11:47 AM
I've never played the game myself, but I've seen several of my friends playing it for hours, I didn't get much of the games storyline but from what I saw I think that it was a decent game and worth trying.

MomijiTMO
03-16-2008, 05:07 PM
I have Shadow Hearts: Covenant [SH3] and Shadow Hearts: From the New World [SH3]. I've only played SH2 and I think it's fantastic. I know a lot of people have issues with the different era used in SH3 but I need change! I hope to start SH3 soon but with my current uni workload. . . .. .

Anyhoo I would like to see a SH4 but would rather not have a dodgy game released to ruin the series.

StabWound
03-17-2008, 01:00 AM
The original one was pretty bad, but Covenant was fantastic.

qG.Shogun
03-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Never played only played it by a friend his house and its a fantastic game.

The Monarch
03-17-2008, 01:44 PM
I always assumed it was another Kingdom Hearts.

Seraphic Radiance
03-18-2008, 10:04 AM
that's like murder to an entire generation...they need to keep working...they need to make more...make....make....make a Shadow Hearts Movie series!!!!!!!

DarkMoonPrince
03-18-2008, 10:17 AM
Lol, i thought it was another kingdom hearts game, But Shadow Hearts is very interesting the first time i played it, difficult at first, but then it got more symple with the action, even though i only played the first two, i still need to get the third one. i'm just lazy.

Graphics: 8/10
Gameplay: 9/10
Story: 7/10 (I'm stupid so i never really understood it that much)

rf switch
03-18-2008, 05:58 PM
Nothing like thinking that a game that came out before Kingdom Hearts is just another Kingdom Hearts game...

As far as another one. It's only been 2 years since the last one came out. And I think Aruze has been having some problems lately. Last year Aruze announced they were dissolving Nautilus who were the developers of Shadow Hearts, and many of the creative members left to form "feelplus". feelplus is part of MS. They helped Mistwalker make Lost Odyssey and are currently working on a Blue Dragon game for the DS.

So Aruze still owns the rights to Shadow Hearts. It just seems most of the important people behind it have left.

Eikoseisui
03-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Shadow Hearts is one of my favorite video game series of all time. I can't stand it when people think it's like Kingdom Hearts because although both series are good, they are nothing alike at all.

I actually liked the first game the best, because it had more of a horror aspect to it, and I love my horror games. XD The second one was pretty good too. The third game is pretty good, but I have yet to beat it, and I bought it the first day it came out. >.>

Has anyone played Koudelka, the game that lead to the series's creation?