PDA

View Full Version : Inuyasha Movie 5?

Youko, The Yumei Kitsune
03-15-2008, 12:44 AM
Ok. I'm pretty sure this question has been answered a billion times, but just to set the record straight, will there be a 5th Inuyasha movie?

Gjallarhorn
03-15-2008, 01:09 AM
No. The anime series has been out of production for several years, and the last film was made in 2004. At this point, it is clear that the series is completely out of animated production.

Kagome
03-15-2008, 11:54 AM
Xero's right. There will be NO MORE animated Inuyasha. Whether in movie form or in sitcom form. The manga is all your getting-and that in and of itself is just about nearing completion.

jenilo
03-27-2008, 06:12 AM
Don't think so, we would have any of its another movie in near future.

KazuYuki
04-08-2008, 01:11 PM
What No More Inuyasha Movies? Awwwwww

jmf
04-29-2008, 05:22 PM
yeah it would'nt make much since to make a 5th movie with anime been out of production for a few years and the manga just about done

SupaWeena
05-23-2008, 09:59 PM
i don't know......There is a lot of hulaballoo about it online. It could go either way.

Gjallarhorn
05-23-2008, 10:01 PM
i don't know......There is a lot of hulaballoo about it online. It could go either way.

And? It's a bunch of rabid inuyasha fans squabbling because they want another movie. Who cares what some fans say online? The fact is, the people who actually make Inuyasha have not said anything.

mars princess
06-25-2008, 01:04 PM
there is a new inuyasha movie coming to the usa in 2009.it's called inuyasha the movie 5 the final confrontation.there is a trailer for it on youtube as well as a trailer on a website called [link removed].trust me check it out.:)

Kagome
06-25-2008, 03:41 PM
there is a new inuyasha movie coming to the usa in 2009.it's called inuyasha the movie 5 the final confrontation.there is a trailer for it on youtube as well as a trailer on a website called fanlib.com.trust me check it out.:)

It's a fan-made lie...o.o I did check it out. The whole thing is mixed up trailors from the *ORIGINAL* Japanese commercials about the anime series.

It's a False Rumor and a lie.

goddragon
06-25-2008, 03:44 PM
They should make one. They should have it about the end of the story and how narku is killed and what happens to Kagome. What do you guys think.

mars princess
06-25-2008, 09:18 PM
It's a fan-made lie...o.o I did check it out. The whole thing is mixed up trailors from the *ORIGINAL* Japanese commercials about the anime series.

It's a False Rumor and a lie.
i saw it on fanlib.com the person even put under it that it was the new movie

Gjallarhorn
06-25-2008, 11:16 PM
i saw it on fanlib.com the person even put under it that it was the new movie

Fans make up a lot of stupid crap. Ever read a fanfiction? Ever heard of Dragonball AF?

Higurashi Kagome is our local expert on Inuyasha. If she says it's fake, it's fake.

Oh, and it isn't listened on the official Inuyasha sites, the ANN Encyclopedia, or Wikipedia.

mars princess
06-26-2008, 11:46 AM
whatever i know what i saw and yes i have heard of a fanfiction and know the difference.plus the animation is different from the series and looks like the movie animation.so whatever.go to youtube and type in "inuyasha movie 5" and look for "trailer de movie 5"than you'll see.

Kagome
06-26-2008, 12:31 PM
Thanks Xero...I'll take that as a little compliment, I guess.

Anyway, mars, that's my point. I did go see. I saw. It isn't true. I have sources straight from Japan. Trust me on this. There will be no 5th movie. The last 20+ or so volumes of the manga is all you're going to get.

Chibi_Chibi
07-12-2008, 02:45 AM
no 5th movie for sure.. but i heard that an inuyasha OVA will be presented on ''Itís a Rumic World'' and it'll be called "Kuroi Tessaiga"

fightbait
08-18-2008, 08:53 PM
with the manga completed now, though unlikely, it is possible that they could continue the anime. just look at golgo 13. they're just now making the anime. the last movie came out something like 10 years ago.

Diocletian
08-18-2008, 08:54 PM
Here's the thing.End your anime without a filler THEN make the movie.

Gero50
09-04-2008, 02:35 PM
There will not be any 5th or any more movies of Inuyasha because it is done they have already made everything there is too make about it
That is what fan fiction is for people have wrote lots of different endings to it just google it or something

~HappyGirl~
10-27-2008, 11:38 AM
All of thsoe who want more Inuyasha are greedy people.

THERE WONT BE ANYMORE anime episodes, but just an OVA for Takahashi's convention-thingy.

~*Amelia Greatheart ~*
11-01-2008, 11:18 AM
There is no 5th movie. It's all a scam. There's four movies and 3 video games. I dont know why people keep saying there is a 5th movie.

Inu_Demoness
11-03-2008, 02:40 PM
Well i've seen some trailers on the 5th movie. i'm not entirely sure but ther is a good chace there will be a 5th movie. :p

Kagome
11-03-2008, 03:21 PM
Well i've seen some trailers on the 5th movie. i'm not entirely sure but ther is a good chace there will be a 5th movie. :p

Said "Trailers" are fan-made false advertising. There will be no 5th movie. Whatever you see on youtube is a crock-and *UNLESS* they announce something on the MAIN website for Inuyasha FROM Japan (which has not been updated in 5 years now, thank you much-because Inuyasha is GONE.) there will be no 5th movie.

And it's extremely doubtful there will be any other anime episodes beyond the one that they showed at Takahashi's "Rumic World" festival this past September. Takahashi has not signed any further agreement to animate Inuyasha any more.

sapphirewyren
11-04-2008, 12:08 PM
i hope so:laugh:

~HappyGirl~
11-05-2008, 03:58 PM
If there's an Inuyasha movie 5, they're going to have to mix everything up. I think they should leave it the way it is. I mean come on, the series is done already.

I hope there is NOT an Inuyasha movie 5.

draggt
11-25-2008, 11:32 AM
Hmmm if they can make a new DBZ movie, and restart the full metal series....im sure they will make a new inuyasha movie. Has anyone red the otaku usa magazine where it was actually confirmed

EDIT- and the series is not really done the anime ending sucked. Alot of wonderful things happen in the manga. That every Inuyasha fan should see on their TV screen.

Bulf
11-25-2008, 12:09 PM
The anime ended about 4 years ago. There are no more movies coming out.

Kagome
11-25-2008, 03:48 PM
EDIT- and the series is not really done the anime ending sucked. Alot of wonderful things happen in the manga. That every Inuyasha fan should see on their TV screen.

Actually the series as far as the manga goes is done...It ended this past July at 558 chapters in 56 volumes. Look it up on onemanga.com. It's all there. Complete and ready to be read.

hinatauzumaky
01-08-2009, 02:27 PM
hey kagome....tell me please..a friend told me that in manga inuyasha kills naraku, sesshomaru tells kagome that in fact he always protected inuyasha...etc..is that truth? arigato gozaimasu:D

Kagome
01-08-2009, 06:00 PM
hey kagome....tell me please..a friend told me that in manga inuyasha kills naraku, sesshomaru tells kagome that in fact he always protected inuyasha...etc..is that truth? arigato gozaimasu:D

Mn...No. That's a lie. You're friend doesn't know what he/she is talking about...sorry to say.

Kagome kills Naraku after everyone else has beaten him down.

Sesshoumaru says absolutely nothing of the sort. In fact-he doesn't say anything at all. He's there-but as always he's stoic and a youkai of Very, very few words.

Diocletian
01-08-2009, 06:09 PM
Hmmm if they can make a new DBZ movie, and restart the full metal series....im sure they will make a new inuyasha movie. Has anyone red the otaku usa magazine where it was actually confirmed

Otaku USA is not Sunrise so they can't confirm anything, & what they did confirm was the Black Tetsaiga OVA's.