PDA

View Full Version : Characters

Snowrocker1
03-14-2008, 08:01 PM
Can you make anime charcters on photoshop and other graphic making stuff or do you just have to google search and find appropirate ones?

shadow slayer x
03-14-2008, 08:14 PM
Technically it all depends in the end, there really is no right answer in my opinion.
Why would you want to know anyways? I'm just askin', are you planning on making a sig?

Snowrocker1
03-17-2008, 06:53 PM
"Are You Planning On Makin A Sig?"
What is a sig??? lol i need to know all the techincal lingo lol :P Well what ever that means probably no, i just feel that it will be hard to find charcters that will fit in with my wallpapers eg, one looking hopeful (probably upwards), yet at the same time in a situation where it looks really bleak and under immense pressure.

Keitaru-san
03-17-2008, 07:02 PM
photoshop is a tool used for drawing, coloring and enhancing images and even for making animated gif, skilled photoshop users with great deal of drawing knowledge can produce any good drawing(anime, comic and cartoon characters)
and also you can google search for anime character, and if you know specific character you have more chance of finding what you want.

also this place is for wallpaper and anything to do with it, so please be specific about your questions.

MistressPookyChan
03-17-2008, 08:27 PM
Most people find images on the net to use with graphic art. But others do make their own anime characters. In dazzle us, check out the sticky thread on image galleries.