PDA

View Full Version : Military Ball Pictures

☆LadyKikyou☆
03-14-2008, 06:45 PM
On Friday, as in the 7th of March, here at Fort Bliss the 5th Battalion 82nd Field Artillery Regiment held an all ranks Military Ball. It was a very nice formal event, where we had a traditional ceremony, rememberd our fallen soldiers, thanks the wives for their strength and love. We viewd a slide show of the year our men had in Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom. It was nice to see a glimps of what they had done in their absence. It was a long 14 month tour, but we are glad to have our men back home. XD Here are some pictures taken of my husband SGT Supernault and I. In the midst of these pictures there is one of just a table and a candle on it. That table was set for the fallen soldiers and soldiers that could not be with us that night. Soldiers who were either MIA (missing in action) or POWs (prisoners of war).

Xieshunnuan
03-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Hehe that's kool. My friend brother is in the war as well, he got hmmm I believe it was tramatis or something where he can't really hold things in his hand because it was so shakie. But it's a relief because he's fine now ( did they have anything good to eat there) ^^

☆LadyKikyou☆
03-14-2008, 07:09 PM
Hehe that's kool. My friend brother is in the war as well, he got hmmm I believe it was tramatis or something where he can't really hold things in his hand because it was so shakie. But it's a relief because he's fine now ( did they have anything good to eat there) ^^

Well going by what my husband has told me not too much of the food out there was all that great. The rice and bread was good, but thats about it. ^.~

Broly3k8
04-03-2008, 05:43 AM
Another soldier????!!!!!!????? Yay im a soldier too. Im not stationed at Bliss though...Im stationed at Fort Knox Kentucky. And the table for the POW & MIA is realy sweet pf you all.