PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon?

CancerianLove626
03-12-2008, 08:41 PM
Just wondering if there were still any hardcore Pokemon players out there besides me. Yes, I am almost 17 and still love playing the games, and in fact, I still watch it when I can on T.V. I will probably continue playing it for as long as it's around. I just can't help it! I've been playing it since I was 6. (almost 11 years!) So yeah, I still have my original gameboy, and Pokemon Red and Yellow ;)

So! Am I the only one, or are there still some cool kids out there :D

shadow slayer x
03-12-2008, 09:01 PM
Well I wouldn't say that I'm an enthusiest or a hardcore player of Pokemon series itself. But I would have to admit that I do own the new Diamond version and I've beaten it, and I still play that because of its awesome replay value and the playability is pretty good too.

I'm not embarrassed to admit it but because I beat video games at a constant rate I've stop playing it.

KazuYuki
03-12-2008, 09:14 PM
don't worry you are not alone 'm a pokemon freak by the way i've beaten all the games already including diamond and pearl but i still play some of them.

StabWound
03-12-2008, 09:32 PM
I used to play in Diamond and Pearl tournaments all the time, haven't in a while though.

CancerianLove626
03-12-2008, 09:43 PM
=) That's awesome!
Yeah, I still play all of the games.
I get my friends addicted to it.
It's amazing.
It's funny, because it seemed to hit the college campuses around here, and a lot of the college kids started playing again ;) It's good stuff.

I do still play all of my games. It's REALLY hard for me to play the older ones (although Crystal is probably my favorite) because the graphics ARE SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! But, I LOVE the graphics in D/P, they're amazing.

sataned
03-12-2008, 11:28 PM
hellYEAH! pokemon diamond is greatness!!!!!
lol i still play the old pokemon games too i was playing pokemon yellow the other day...

(_YvOnSo_)
03-13-2008, 08:04 PM
I've been lovin it so much ever since i first played the game on the original GameBoy. Im addicted to it so badly.

Ive beatin every almost pokemon game ever made, almost. <_<

Azel
03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Ive beatin every almost pokemon game ever made, almost. <_<

It's okay that you didn't beat scarlegoldsilvelavender super shiny edition. There were only two ever released and only for a strictly scandanavian video game system. No one thinks any less of you.

Krista Logan
03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
Yeah! I still like Pokemon, I have the Diamond version for my DS. Although I have beaten it like 20 times already, but that doesn't mean I don't like Pokemon!

CancerianLove626
03-13-2008, 08:51 PM
I've only had the gamefile that I started the day I got the game (the day it was released ;)) And, I am buying Diamond because I want to breed Pokemon for people :) I love that. I'm definitely more of a breeder/trainer than a fighter.

fairygirl26
03-14-2008, 05:57 AM
I love the games. I got red, blue, yellow and silver and i have sapphire on my computer to play, i also got one of the pokemon stadiums and snap so i guess i am a fan :). I still go my a lot of pokemon cards to i kinda outgrew those though so they are just sitting in a tub at the moment. Zai jian *waves*

qG.Shogun
03-14-2008, 06:34 AM
I'm a big fan of pokémon but i didnt touch the games for a while now.

Sanosuke23
03-14-2008, 06:46 AM
Heck, I'm the one that STARTED the Pokemon Diamond and Pearl thread here. (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=58323)

My DS broke, so I haven't been able to play a whole lot(it still WORKS, but the small hinge on it broke so now it opens funny and I'm afraid I'll break it further if I keep it up), and before that I was playing LoZ: Phantom Hourglass(very fun, check it out if you like Zelda games) but I'm still known to throw Pearl on in between dungeons.

I'm currently raising 18 different Pokemon aside from the team I beat the game with.

Binky
03-14-2008, 10:11 AM
Just wondering if there were still any hardcore Pokemon players out there besides me. Yes, I am almost 17 and still love playing the games, and in fact, I still watch it when I can on T.V. I will probably continue playing it for as long as it's around. I just can't help it! I've been playing it since I was 6. (almost 11 years!) So yeah, I still have my original gameboy, and Pokemon Red and Yellow ;)

Im the exact same :)
And im almost 17 aswell x]
Friend code anyone?

lovely_gurl_of_rose
03-14-2008, 12:52 PM
actually i dont like playing games...so i dont play whatever you are mentioning above..but i am surely a pokemon freak till now. i love ash and misty's pair a lot really and the anime series is also realy great like it so much.!!

Dryaxx
03-14-2008, 12:54 PM
well i play pokemon on my DS ^^ but not hardcore anymore. don't want to waste money by buying a Wii or Gamecube ^^

itachi700
03-17-2008, 07:55 AM
does any one know how to get the friend code becouse i have some tough pokemons

DarkShadow60
03-20-2008, 07:22 PM
I still play pokemon and I'm 21. right now I'm waiting to get Darkria as I'm sure everybody else is.

-Kitsune-
03-22-2008, 04:05 PM
I'm almost 15 and I still love them too ^.^; I've played most of the games for GameBoy and GBA, Yellow was my first one, which I got when I was 7 or 8. I really don't like the anime much though but I love the games.

Perpetual Specter
03-23-2008, 10:17 PM
Yeah, I'm 16 and still play Pokemon games. Their games are so addicting. ^^;

Emerald has been my favorite one.

The Nightingale
03-27-2008, 11:18 AM
Lol yes im a hardcore pokemon fan at age of 15 xD
iv seen every single episode so far, every single movie so far and beat ever single game xD its addicting. I love the newest pokemon game, diamond, it was def the best one so far^^

IchigoKiss
03-27-2008, 11:23 AM
Yeah I'm a pokemon player ^-^ although I only have pokemon blue rescue team T-T

I still hope to get more....

flatl1ner
03-27-2008, 06:24 PM
Need my DS to continue to satisfy the addiction XD

SuXrys
03-31-2008, 01:24 PM

Yes, here you have one! :D And I also have pokemon red and yellow, green, ruby and sapphire. The pokemon player in my heart will never die!

Crippe
03-31-2008, 01:43 PM
I havn't played the newest games, but I must say that I still love the old Gold & Silver versions....they need to make a remake of thoes like they did with red and blue :D

Ezzy
03-31-2008, 01:46 PM
I say you are never to old to play pokemon games, i mean i bought a ds specifically so i could play pokemon diamond/pearl and i still dont own another ds game yet

Black Mokona
04-04-2008, 07:17 AM
I love Pokemon!!!!
The most i love is Chansey,Blissey,and Hapiny!!!
They are cute!!!

BK_201
04-04-2008, 07:34 AM
I´ve only played the red, blue and the yellow Pokemon games...oh, and Pokemon Stadium for N64. After that I stopped playing it. Why?
Pokemon is for sure a great game...but I guess I just lost my interesst for it.

I know a lot of people who are older than twenty and still love that game, why not? :)