PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Gear

Xieshunnuan
03-12-2008, 07:31 PM
Have anyone tried it b4? Well I think it's a great game. My personal fav. is Guilty Gear XX Core^^. My favorite character in the game would be no other than the Original Sol-Badguy.

shadow slayer x
03-12-2008, 07:40 PM
I don't really know the characters but ya I've played it. The game has a great feel to it, but there are some obvious aspects that many people wouldn't like about, still I liked it.

realms89
03-12-2008, 10:57 PM
i love that game thats the best fighting game ever well besides street fighter 2 turbo. my favorite character would have to be Jam Kuradoberi

The Nightingale
03-27-2008, 11:16 AM
My little brother bought it for me on DS, it's a pretty fun game, If im getting the name right i like Raiken?(the dude with red hair and samuraii type outfit and swords i dunt even think thats close to the name >_<
but yeah its fun, you pplz should try it

Amray
03-27-2008, 11:55 AM
GUILTY GEAR IS FRIKKIN' AWESOME!!! I adore this franchise!!!!

MAY FTW, MY SEXY LITTLE PIRATE GIRL!!!~<3 HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ^-^

Pokie Bear
03-27-2008, 12:09 PM
My little brother bought it for me on DS, it's a pretty fun game, If im getting the name right i like Raiken?(the dude with red hair and samuraii type outfit and swords i dunt even think thats close to the name >_<
but yeah its fun, you pplz should try it

Your reply made me lol. It's just that Baiken (I wonder how you actually say that out loud, Bacon?!) anywho, she's not a dude.

octobomb
03-27-2008, 12:13 PM
too bad that game never gets better :P theres way to much flash in it and the way to beat everyone is more on timing then skill. Its kinda strange... but i loved it the first time i played it, but then it just died for me : /

Zanethose
03-27-2008, 06:16 PM
Great fighting game, probably my favorite, actually. I gotta say the Guilty Gear X2 for the PS2 is my favorite one. In my opinion, the series has kind of gone down hill after Isuka....but that may be just me.

too bad that game never gets better :P theres way to much flash in it and the way to beat everyone is more on timing then skill. Its kinda strange... but i loved it the first time i played it, but then it just died for me : /

Timing is a big part, yea, but it takes crap loads of skill to be able to get an 8 second K.O. or below when using a regular character!

Ah those were the good ol' days, when I could do that with Chipp, Sol and Johnny. I should start playing that game again....

Pokie Bear
03-28-2008, 09:29 PM

You'd have to develop on your concept of timing and skill. They go hand in hand. Timing should go into the skill concept since when you got your timing right, you're more skilled, right? (And timing is always a huge factor in fighting games, if it weren't, it's just button mashing.)

niKopol
03-29-2008, 12:15 AM
Took users about 4 years but Yay! Other Guilty Gear fans.

I remember playing the first GG on the PS1. Baiken was a hidden boss, I only got to fight her twice over the many times that I played it. The first one was the hardest, at first I could only beat it with Sol or Potemkin. Everything got easier with GGXX though, and they made the instant kills easier to do.

Zanethose
03-29-2008, 08:19 PM
Took users about 4 years but Yay! Other Guilty Gear fans.

I remember playing the first GG on the PS1. Baiken was a hidden boss, I only got to fight her twice over the many times that I played it. The first one was the hardest, at first I could only beat it with Sol or Potemkin. Everything got easier with GGXX though, and they made the instant kills easier to do.

Haha, I know what you are talking about, I made a thread a couple years ago when I first joined the site but that was back when nearly nobody knew about Guilty Gear, so it died out rather quickly.

Unfortunately, I havent played the original Guilty Gear for PSX \/.\/ Ive been looking for a copy or least an EBOOT.PBP online so I could possibly play it on my PSP, but I havent had any luck =\

niKopol
03-29-2008, 08:34 PM
I also have another opinion about the series.

Guilty Gear X, felt rushed, glitchy and overall crappy but it was as hard as the original.

Zanethose
03-29-2008, 08:36 PM
Well, I cant compare it to the original GG, seen as how Ive never played it, but I didnt think GGX was that bad. I think the controls were rather slugish considering the speed at which the game is meant to be played, but other than that I have no qualms with it. As a matter of fact, I wish I still had it.