PDA

View Full Version : Wallpaper: by Ladybheart

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-12-2008, 10:14 AM
here is my latest creation, don't critisize too much. -_^ It's plain but it's ok isn't it. Look i'm only seventeen so I didn't do much to it yet.

Animousflavista
03-12-2008, 12:57 PM
Err... why you cover the character with swirl and leave only her/his head? Instead you can make the swirl as a background..

the idea is there... you just have to polish it..

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-13-2008, 08:31 AM
kk. thanks I'm still editing the thingy so becuase it kinda looks too plain.

Hautalken
03-13-2008, 11:57 AM
Animous is right. You could keep that swirl as a background. It doesn't really fit. It looks looks like as if there's a HUGE fancy cloud-thing of carbon monoxide and she's happy to die or something.

give it a nother shot.

Xieshunnuan
03-13-2008, 12:57 PM
Err... why you cover the character with swirl and leave only her/his head? Instead you can make the swirl as a background..

the idea is there... you just have to polish it..

lol good point but I still think that it's really going to come out great. goood luck~

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-13-2008, 01:40 PM
Animous is right. You could keep that swirl as a background. It doesn't really fit. It looks looks like as if there's a HUGE fancy cloud-thing of carbon monoxide and she's happy to die or something.

give it a nother shot. Ok I'll Give it another try to the wallpaper. Sorry that it looked sad.

Lady_Baneheart_Of_Blades
03-13-2008, 02:14 PM
This is another try without the swirl and a bit of colour and an other picture. The third picture don't look good. I just played around with it. becuase the swirl didn't want to work.

This one is just something small http://i29.tinypic.com/qsjqzo.jpg