PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Kingdom Hearts Games?

Infinita
03-11-2008, 12:26 PM
I read this on a site that they were making 3 new Kingdom Hearts games in between the rumored "Kingdom Hearts 3". Can someone tell me if this is true? I am quite curious to know. Please Private Message me please. As I will not be on for a while. Thank you! ^^

Gjallarhorn
03-11-2008, 02:47 PM
There's a game for the PSP in production, a game for the DS in production, and apparently a cell-phone game (Japan only) being created to serve as Chain of Memories did to the Kingdom Hearts II.

The DS game is Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days, and is apparently more about Roxas. The PSP game, Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep, will feature be the first some-what introduction to the three characters who will be staring in Kingdom Hearts III. These three are the same three people you see at the end of Kingdom Hearts II wearing armor in a field of Keyblades.

I'm looking forward to Birth By Sleep a lot, and 358/2 seems like it will be okay. Roxas had an interesting story, afterall.

Cat-Chan
03-12-2008, 10:36 PM
Wow! Square Enix is slow!!! When are they gonna finish with the american KH3? Already Brawl and Halo 3 came out.. :duel:

zyronet
03-13-2008, 03:13 AM
I can only look forward in the Birth by Sleep cause I only got PSP on hand. I have a question, is Birth by Sleep different from Kingdom Hearts III? Is it just a prequel or something like Chain of Memories in Gameboy?

Chaos Proxy
03-13-2008, 08:15 AM
I can only look forward in the Birth by Sleep cause I only got PSP on hand. I have a question, is Birth by Sleep different from Kingdom Hearts III? Is it just a prequel or something like Chain of Memories in Gameboy?

You can always check Wikipedia for that. Click (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_Hearts_Birth_by_Sleep)

It seems it's action will take place 10 years before original Kindom Hearts.

cyborgmonkey22
03-13-2008, 10:12 AM
Wow! Square Enix is slow!!! When are they gonna finish with the american KH3? Already Brawl and Halo 3 came out.. :duel: if you've been a fan of square enix as long as i have you should know that square always take a long time to release any of their games. but that's just because their doing extra work on it and making sure it's the best it can be so even though us fans have to wait years in between games it allows square enix to polish the game and make sure it's good enough to meet the expectations of the fans. anyway i look forward to all 3 new kingdom hearts games but sadly i won't be able to play the cellphone game since it's only being released in japan. at least the cellphone game isn't as important to the story as the psp and ds games. luckily for me i have both a psp and an nintendo ds but i since my psp used to belong to my older brother i had to let him borrow it for when he moved to hawaii so he could have something to do while on the plane but i'll get it back sooner or later. but yeah it'll be cool finding more about origination XIII in the ds game. and if i'm not mistaken there's supposed to be a new member revealed in the ds game as well. but i may be way off on that but i remember hearing that somewhere but whatever.