PDA

View Full Version : Karo-chan's new wall...

Hautalken
03-06-2008, 02:57 AM
I was trying something scenic this time. I'd seen 2 or 3 walls at xiao star and I wanted to try that style for myself. Feel free to post your comments on this one. Remember...its the FIRST time I've done something like this...

MuZ0NaZ
03-06-2008, 01:24 PM
To be honest, the water is too plain, and so is the sky. The effects are nice but only when not overused.

salar
03-06-2008, 02:44 PM
yes I agree......u used nice effects but as u mentioned in one ur comments most of time u get carried away and too much effects -_- and also in some parts its too bright I guess..... but for ur first try its pretty good karuto

Hautalken
03-07-2008, 03:51 AM
To be honest, the water is too plain, and so is the sky. The effects are nice but only when not overused.

For some wierd reason, I like it when MuZ0NaZ comments. I feel so wierd. You too Salar. Anywayz...so it didn't turn out good huh? Let's see if I can work on something else. For now I'm going to discard this wall and try something else.

(Maybe I should shut-up and keep to abstract and grunge. I'm much better at all that.)

MuZ0NaZ
03-07-2008, 09:38 AM
Well you'll never learn if you don't try new stuff :p and you won't get better if you don't try again. Look at more wallpapers/digital art, see how they are made, try replicating or reverse-engineering that yourself. Rinse, repeat.

Hautalken
03-08-2008, 04:13 AM
Yea...thats how i used to do walls before. Then i learnt too much all of a sudden. These are its after-effects. Im crazy!! filled with ideas...dont know where to use em up either. *sighs* ow my head hurts...

Mira Kaiba
03-09-2008, 04:23 PM
I very much like this wall. The effects are very pretty, and I think they match the extract very well. The background is very flowing, and the colors match very well. I also like the surrounding effects around the extract. The blending is pretty good. Good wall! ^^

Hautalken
03-10-2008, 01:35 AM
I very much like this wall. The effects are very pretty, and I think they match the extract very well. The background is very flowing, and the colors match very well. I also like the surrounding effects around the extract. The blending is pretty good. Good wall! ^^

thanks but i already discarded this wall. i couldn't fix it anywhere and its was too messy. Around the extract, i over-did everything. those swirls around her were not necessary at all. i thought it would look better but it didn't.

IchigoKiss
03-10-2008, 01:42 PM
So pretty and shiny nice color combinations ^_^

Animousflavista
03-11-2008, 06:37 AM
pretty good but too much white and lack of contrast..