PDA

View Full Version : Rumor

Hotori-san
03-03-2008, 07:26 PM
I couldn't figure out which to post this under so forgive me if it should go somewhere else.

I have heard rumors about a Soul Calibur anime being out I have searched for a long time with little results and the few results I have found were fake. I was just wondering if anyone else had heard these rumors and could help my search. I am a huge fan of the series from back when it was Soul Blade on the Dreamcast (and arcade machines of course). Please any information would be helpful. I am more concered that I may have spent so much time looking for an anime that may not even exist, or may just not have been created yet. If it isn't then I believe that for any die hard fan it would be a must have.

IceBubleFlava
03-03-2008, 07:43 PM
hmm.....the storylines of the characters does make it seem believable. Plus the games are really awesome. I've played soulblade, and caliber. I've have to say I don't really know but NO. Yeah It'd be really cool, if their was a anime for it. But there is still a possibility. They might make a movie out of it like mortal kombat or something. But maybe the creaters are thinking about making a anime. You just don't know. But I think a new soul caliber game's gonna come out. Maybe you mixed up the information or something.
(I don't think i'm a big help i'm I?)

Hotori-san
03-03-2008, 07:55 PM
hmm.....the storylines of the characters does make it seem believable. Plus the games are really awesome. I've played soulblade, and caliber. I've have to say I don't really know but NO. Yeah It'd be really cool, if their was a anime for it. But there is still a possibility. They might make a movie out of it like mortal kombat or something. But maybe the creaters are thinking about making a anime. You just don't know. But I think a new soul caliber game's gonna come out. Maybe you mixed up the information or something.
(I don't think i'm a big help i'm I?)

Well I have heard this many times from multiple sources, most of which are reliable, for the past few years, this was like before Soul Calibur II. I would like to see a movie made too, but I would like to see the anime more. I think that if there isn't one then it should be something to consider. Your also right the storylines do make it believable, so if there isnt an anime out yet the creators really need to look into having an anime made.

IceBubleFlava
03-03-2008, 08:07 PM
YEAH u know wat i'm talking bout. heheh

Faceless111
03-03-2008, 10:05 PM
I don't know anything about an anime being released in the name of Soul Caliber, but I think it'd be frickin' awesome! Well, that is, I envision it to be well produced and action-packed. I love the games. Nightmare? I pwn the droves with him.

Hotori-san
03-03-2008, 11:23 PM
I don't know anything about an anime being released in the name of Soul Caliber, but I think it'd be frickin' awesome! Well, that is, I envision it to be well produced and action-packed. I love the games. Nightmare? I pwn the droves with him.

Nightmare is decent but Siegfried is better though they are technically one in the same. I perfer the more fem characters though for there quick moves and lightening reflexes. If I have to choose a male character it would have to be Mitsurugi from Soul Calibur II, Rock from Soul Edge, Zaslamel from Soul Cailbur III, and Cervantes from Soul Blade. With them I'm almost untouchable.

Faceless111
03-04-2008, 12:57 AM
Talim is the only female character worth playing. For quickness, I go with Maxi.

Hotori-san
03-04-2008, 09:32 PM
Talim is decent but I'm unbeatable when I'm using the sisters Sofitia and Cassandra or Seung Mina. When Soul Calibur II came out Talim was my character of choice, but later it became Ivy. Out of any of the other games I can use them all pretty well.

Amray
03-05-2008, 08:12 AM
I like Nightmare. I also like Talim, shes awesome and real cute. ^_^

███
03-05-2008, 06:43 PM
I love how we turned a thread about anime into talking about the game.

I use Killik, his range is a bit BS, but who cares when you win every time with him.

rf switch
03-05-2008, 07:34 PM
I haven't really played Soul Calibur since the first one. But the story I suppose could be made into an anime..

Somone thought Virtua Fighter, Street Fighter II, Tekken, and other fighters from the 90's had a deep enough story to be turned into an Anime so I don't see why Soul Calibur couldn't,,,

Hotori-san
03-05-2008, 09:58 PM
Killik's range is BS, but he is easy to use. Seung Mina has the same reach but with more speed. Oh yeah there are also rumors circulating that IV and Legends is supposed to be the last of the Soul Calibur games and there will be another title change (I'm kinda weary of this one because its just something I ran across recently)