PDA

View Full Version : Karo-chan's sig/avi sets...

Hautalken
02-29-2008, 04:37 AM
I'll be posting my avi and sig sets here...
Feel free to comment and tell me where I can improve.

Down there is my first one featuring Kuchiki Rukia from Bleach...
how is it?
[/URL]

(http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=)
http://www.animeforum.com/image/thum_11973747c7d2141c6ad.png (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=26801)http://www.animeforum.com/image/11973747c561b9328fd.png (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=26664)

(http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=)[URL="http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=26664"] (http://www.animeforum.com/vbimghost.php?do=displayimg&imgid=26663)

MissBunBun
02-29-2008, 06:28 AM
It's not bad. But watch out with your text. because it looks to be alil off because of that line. But other than that it's a good set.

.Lovebeat
02-29-2008, 04:02 PM
Did you post a sig too? Because I can only see the avatar.
It looks really awesome but the text is a little bit... uh... somewhat outsticky and it looks sticky too. xD
Check so your font settings is on anything but 'None' (there's Sharp, Smooth, for examples) and Anti-aliasing should be on, unless you plan to type something really small.

Hautalken
03-01-2008, 05:25 AM
Did you post a sig too? Because I can only see the avatar.
It looks really awesome but the text is a little bit... uh... somewhat outsticky and it looks sticky too. xD
Check so your font settings is on anything but 'None' (there's Sharp, Smooth, for examples) and Anti-aliasing should be on, unless you plan to type something really small.

Maybe you're right about the font thing. I have to work on that. :rolleyes: The sigs rite beside the avi. I'm surprised you didn't notice that...
Thanks anyway people...

What about this one? I think I'll keep it as my personal siggy...

.Lovebeat
03-01-2008, 06:16 AM
It's not that I didn't notice. I CAN'T see it. Maybe my browser blocked the imagehoster's site where you uploaded it or then it just doesn't want to show for me and you need to re-upload. xD Oh but then again it might just be my own fault.

I like the background on the newest sig. Looks cool and shiny. :3 I don't like that white stroke on top though... it takes the attention away from the girl. x.x;; Text blends in well but imo it should've been another font. =D

Nariko
03-01-2008, 01:29 PM
Your avatar is very blury and you it's really dark. I don't like the kind of font you used on it. ;\

For the banner it looks pretty good but I don't see why there's a white thingy on the banner. o_o The choice of font isn't so good but although the colours make the banner itself real pretty. I suggest you to sharpen the image and it'll be better off like that.

Banner; 8/10

x0xfaizax0x
03-01-2008, 02:00 PM
Please Can I Have One Avater I Beg Ya

Hautalken
03-02-2008, 08:19 AM
Please Can I Have One Avater I Beg Ya
aww...ok!
give me the pic you want to me to make an avi out of with a bit of description on how you want it. I'll do it for you!

I made a fate/stay night sig and avi set. since i'm so horrible at fonts, i tried not to use any. how is it now?

A new Black Cat, old Noir and old fullmetal alchemist avi.

Nariko
03-03-2008, 05:50 AM
Hm. Sorry to sound crazy on this but did you really make those avatars? I feel like I've seen them somewhere. o_o But if you did make them, they're pretty okay.

Still I feel like you made those last three avatars. Because they're completely different from your original style. >>; Sorry if I sound like I'm accusing you.

Hautalken
03-04-2008, 02:12 AM
Hm. Sorry to sound crazy on this but did you really make those avatars? I feel like I've seen them somewhere. o_o But if you did make them, they're pretty okay.

Still I feel like you made those last three avatars. Because they're completely different from your original style. >>; Sorry if I sound like I'm accusing you.

Well yea I did make those long long ago. I haven't posted them up anywhere. Tell me where you saw similar ones though. I'll take a look too. They're mostly different as I was trying to play around and experiment with new styles. The black Cat avi...well I found a template and the image was pretty bad. I really had to do it up. But that's the end-result after all that toiling...

Nariko
03-04-2008, 03:27 AM
It really looks good, don't take me wrong. ^^' Still it's really good that you're trying out other stuff for your banner. I'll let you know a small something, if you want to like know how to fix out some of the colours and whatnot, I recomend you to see some LiveJournal tutorials. :3

Hautalken
03-04-2008, 08:54 AM
Here are 2 more new sets I did today. I wanted to try out that scanlines look. How are they?

Famahama
03-08-2008, 09:41 PM
the scanlines kinda makes your name hard to read...the background looks pretty okay without the scanlines (perhaps?)

and the colors are a wee bit dark, im suspecting overlay at the top. hmm i try to steer away from that actually.

and HAHA!
this is the result of Karuto and +EvilIceCoob collab-ing X333
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/saberjj.png
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/saber_avi_jj.png

demonplight
03-10-2008, 02:48 AM
Here are 2 more new sets I did today. I wanted to try out that scanlines look. How are they?
I like the color, but I think the name is hard to read. the first one is great.

Hautalken
03-10-2008, 09:54 AM
More new sets. Right now I think I'm into final fantasy again. I don't know if the first one (not tifa) came out well...comments please?

LittleMomo
03-10-2008, 10:27 AM
Man, your sigs are awesome! In fact there GODLY AWESOME xD I really wanna see more work from you.

salar
03-10-2008, 11:08 AM
tell u the truth........the first from left no i didnt like that much..colors are kinda dead(i like lively colors) and i think its bit dark but that tifa sig turend out better and it looks ok......among ur sigs i like that shana sig the most(im interested in that style more) i like it alot then that saber sig

Famahama
03-10-2008, 11:14 AM
The first one (who's her name again?i know she's NINJA!)
the colors clash too much over here... and the cut... well aint so good. Too dark .______.

Tinker the colors, and add some lighting and dodge some parts a bit. Especially near the focal ;DD

btw, try erasing the lines on her face, its distracting-- a lot >.<

salar
03-10-2008, 12:25 PM
lol yap...a clean extract looks nicer

Hautalken
03-10-2008, 02:34 PM
This is the corrected version of the first final fantasy set. Hope its better.
I made a new set too. Its Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist. Yea he was my favourite long ago...How is it? Truth is I was trying out Megami's 10 minute tutorial and I kinda ended up with this:p . How is it?

salar
03-10-2008, 07:08 PM
that FA sig is nice but whats with that black gradient at the right and left???.....well maby its just me but those gradients doesnt fits it(is this part of ur style??)...a border looks better..and also lower the bightness alittle(just alittle)...and about that FF sig yah it looks much better now...

Seeing all this sigs makes me want to make some sigs for a change..but its not like im tired of making walls ^^

Hautalken
03-11-2008, 03:31 AM
I think im getting tired of walls. Im just started with sigs. and yea, the gradient is supposed to be there. the whole thing would look to filled other wise...

Famahama
03-11-2008, 05:05 AM
the second verse is definitely better with the stock bg. and the colors and cut is better!

Tho, even with that, you could tweak up the colors bit more ^^ it looks a bit washed out :/ anddddd this is just personal things, but i dislike the horizontal lines with scanlines there. tho, it'll look empty without it >.>;; post it up without the horizontals? ima want to see it ;DD

FMA juiciness~
Looks quite good actually, i just dont like the dark things at the sides- it'll work with tags with a dark bg, but not a light one. and the lighting is a bit strong. Erase some bits of lighting on Edward there.

Hautalken
03-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Actually unli, the light near edward is polar light. if i remove that it'll look wierd. i tried doing that but ed was too dark without that and didn't fit. thats why i had to do that...

you want the other without the scan-line? *sighs* ok! just wait a while...

Hautalken
03-11-2008, 10:07 AM
Here are the two sigs again. i mean the ones you wanted to see...

without grungelines and without the dark gradient in the sides.

LittleMomo
03-11-2008, 10:19 AM
I really love the FMA sig ^^. It's full of life. Maybe you should have put some borders if ya want. Otherwise, keep up the wonderful work you have.

Hautalken
03-12-2008, 02:32 AM
Here's one i made for beuwolf777. I was trying out magami91's tutorial and this is what i came up with...how is it?

red_sky300
03-12-2008, 05:39 AM
i like the last set though, it would look better witha border of some sort.

Hautalken
03-12-2008, 01:28 PM
border huh? i dont know much about tborders and i need someone to teach me. does anyone know how to get dotted borders onto sigs?

Hautalken
03-13-2008, 12:47 PM
Hey Unli! I got bored waiting for you to finish your end of this set so I thought I'd do it myself...

So people, here's my newest set featuring illustration art by Keiichi Sumi. Love her works (or his...whatever)

dEmn
03-13-2008, 07:35 PM
I like your style..

~*Red*~
03-14-2008, 10:17 PM
I like your newest set Karo. The picture and background blend in well and the choice of text is good too. Hope to see some more from you soon :)

Hautalken
03-15-2008, 04:46 AM
Here's another FMA set. Thing is I'm not sure if its' very good. I used a gradient Map on it (i don't really use that feature) and I'm not sure if it fits in...

Famahama
03-15-2008, 04:53 AM
I absolutely LOVE the colors!

Hmmmm~ Looks dark, flat.

Try dodging up some bits. Especially around Ed. andddd add some lighting to it.

Good work on it BTW! i recommend sharpening it a bit. IMO that is ;D

Hautalken
03-15-2008, 04:55 AM
Some more lighting eh? I'll try. but not today. im busy...

Hautalken
03-17-2008, 12:27 PM
Gift set for Salar! I'm feeling generous for now. So take advantage while you still can!

oh and salar, i don't know if you like bleach but i just made the set and then thought of whom i could gift it to...

salar
03-17-2008, 02:40 PM
kawaiiiiiiii...that rukia avatar is realy cute....i have always been a fan of bleach and rukia and that avatar....realy like it and the sig is nice as well but again toooooooo yellowishhhhhhhhhh XD

anyway.......... ThANK U VERY MUCH KARUTO^^!!

Hautalken
03-18-2008, 05:03 AM
Too yellow? if you want, i can work on that. i think its bacause of the 2 gradient maps i used...

salar
03-18-2008, 05:38 AM
will apreciate it if u do that but dont bother if u have other things to do^^

I guess i would make st myslef as well and currently imagining a naruto wallpaper...havent done st for days..

BigMike1994
03-18-2008, 06:09 AM
Here's one i made for beuwolf777. I was trying out magami91's tutorial and this is what i came up with...how is it?

I really like this Sig it's bright and colourful, but it could do with a border I find when you make borders for Sigs they look better and more complete.

Hautalken
03-18-2008, 12:45 PM
I re-did the set I made for you salar. I got rid of most of the yellow in it and put in more blue (since it's your fav color) :laugh: . How is it now?

salar
03-18-2008, 02:38 PM
WoW...nice combination of colors...it turned out realy better..u didnt have to edit avatar as well but anyway thx alot karuto_chan^^

Mira Kaiba
03-18-2008, 07:00 PM
You have some nice sigs here. I absolutely love the FMA sig! It is a little dark, I would add some lighting, but not too much. On many of your other sigs, you have too much lighting over the image, like on the beuwolf sig and the Rukia one somewhat. You might want to lessen the lighting on the main image. Overall, great sigs! ^^

Hautalken
03-21-2008, 03:04 PM
New set! I'm trying out gradient maps and a lot of other new styles. How has this one come out?

KuroTan
03-21-2008, 04:17 PM
It looks nice; it's a very unified set. My problem with it is that it came out a little too well blended though. Fiddle with the contrasts and hues maybe?

Zycolette
03-23-2008, 02:39 AM
Karuto! o: What happened to my personal sig maker? =[ You left two requests hanging. Well anyway, I need another one. I'll PM you the details. Anyway, your sigs and avis are coming along really nice. Good job! ;D

~Sexy Cupcake
Zeyeco

Hautalken
03-23-2008, 09:06 AM
These two are gift sets for Kur Tan and Unli...

oh and zeyeco...nice to have you back! i never left anthing hanging. i finished all three. the dragon, queen eros and the other guy one. :rolleyes:

Serated
03-23-2008, 12:16 PM
Jeez, you really improve fast. Its like every time i come here, theres something new that you built up upon from your previous works. Anyway, your depth is what really catches my eye. Sharp around some to improve on it. As far as everything else goes, mix and match some more flow with things like C4Ds and brushing or what ever fits your style.

KuroTan
03-23-2008, 04:04 PM
Boy that was fast. Thanks for the gifty Karuto, I like it.^-^ I like Unli's gift too, so delightfully delicious in its simplicity.hehe.

Get on MSN Karuto and join the fun.>=3

Hautalken
03-25-2008, 08:30 AM
Forgot to mention this earlier. Since I've improved a LOT (in just half a month), some of these sets are up for grabs! So if you want them, PM me and take the one you want. Or you can just leave a message here. If you want your name on it, I'll see if I can edit it and put it in somewhere...

By the way, how's the new set? (made with Unli's colorandflow tutorial; thanks Unli!! ;) )

Hautalken
03-27-2008, 05:42 AM
*gasps* no comments even after ONE ENTIRE DAY?? waaaaaahhh...I think I'm getting worse. So that last set is not good? *pouts*

Hautalken
03-29-2008, 12:26 PM
New set! Featuring saber from fate/stay night...

Hautalken
03-31-2008, 08:59 AM
Newer sets! That's Sora from kingdom hearts. Inever was able to figure out whether it's a guy or a girl...wierd...

.marshmallow
03-31-2008, 09:43 PM
I like the sora signature! :] The colors could have been better though, and the lighting as well. I like the distorting that was done behind him,though. :]

Hautalken
04-03-2008, 10:09 AM
Thanks marshmallow! I think I'm getting better at this distortion-background-making-thingy...

Itried the tutorial by Unli (Wonderspace collectibles) and down there is the result. Comments please?

Famahama
04-03-2008, 10:20 AM
Prepare for a massacre.

I don't think that the extract is suitable... maybe because of the building. and try an dodge up a bit more of the background :3 Text placement, you can never go wrong with a bit more positioning and font combos!

but still, its damn cute x3 and lotsa love for trying out my tutorial <3

salar
04-05-2008, 12:24 PM
among ur new sis........well i like the last one more though i agree with unli on one point , i mean the text postion but extract looks ok from my opinion.after all it realy cute ^^ and I have always loved cute SIGS..

about that sora sig...honestly i have never been a fan of sig with distorted BGs..u know i usually prefer sigs with a calm BGs that give u a convenient feelings when u look at them ....a distorted bg like this wont suite my taste though also some rough styles like abstract realy gets my atention

Hautalken
04-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Salar: well...I thought that's how you make sigs coz just brushing stuff in isn't going to work. I learnt that the hard way.

Unli: IM SO SORRY!!!!!!

Famahama
04-05-2008, 02:13 PM
Unli: IM SO SORRY!!!!!!
Holy Crap, what was that about?

ah, damned, this could be labeled as spam, so;

Sora Signature.
in a way, this one;
http://www.animeforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=19650&d=1206968324
Colors kinda washed off... this could help a bit. Apply the image, and duplicate it. Set the mood around overlay and soft light, whichever suits better.

font color isn't working well >.>;; very nice background though.

IchigoKiss
04-05-2008, 02:22 PM
Karo so awesome sigs.
The wonderspace sig was nice too I like the outcome of it

Nice job!

Hautalken
04-06-2008, 01:48 PM
Mystcal Alchemist and Ichigo Kiss: thanks so much! glad you like them...

Unli: uh...thanks again. what color do you think would be right for the font? (you're the expert here ^_^)

Hautalken
04-08-2008, 09:36 AM
Unli darling; I'm waiting...

LittleMomo
04-08-2008, 09:52 AM
I still cannot keep up with the skills you have :3 I hope to see more works from you and I love the Sora sig ^^

Mira Kaiba
04-08-2008, 08:44 PM
Hmm - I thought that the last sig was very nice. It was a very interesting use of the extract. I think that the building complicated it a little - maybe try to do something with that? I love the right side of the sig though. The background and lined have a very nice look. I definitely think that this is your best set so far. The lighting is much better - the character does not look washed out or anything. Very nice job - I love the avvy. ^^

Hautalken
04-09-2008, 08:16 AM
Midnight Paradise: I can't overtake everyone within a month you know! You are better than me and always will be...

Mira: If you mean the look out the window sig, it's one of the worst. My sora sig is the best one so far...
but everyone has their own tastes right?

Hautalken
04-11-2008, 04:13 AM
There's the wonderspace sig re-done. Also an old set I thought I'd deleted. I used a stock photo of the Grand Prix Track behind Lelouch (is that his name?). It's also up for grabs and if anyone wants it, just tell me. I'll put your username on it.

I think the extract was done by marshmallow..the lelouch one...not sure about that though...

Knuffle Bunny
04-12-2008, 02:26 PM
The sets are lookin' good karuto! <3
The first sig with the girl is sooo adorable.
The border is kind of faint, but that can be easily fixed.
I love the color of the word "window". It matches with the background very well, and it gives the signature a tranquil feeling. The girl is cute, and the outlines and extra elements make the sig even better.

Keep up the good work! =D

salar
04-12-2008, 03:39 PM
I like that Code Geass sig karuto_chan,specially the design and effects u used but st is wrong with the extract.....Why are Lulu's so BIGGGG??its even bigger than his own face!!! XD

alos that girl sig loos much better and cuter now ^^

Hautalken
04-13-2008, 08:20 AM
Thanks Knuffy!

and salar...
WHAT IN THE HECK IS A LULU?

Forgot to mention, the border's s'pposed to be that way...i didn't want it dark.

salar
04-13-2008, 11:04 AM
lulu is the breif name main Caharcter??in the first seaon of CG he is called Lulu(comes from Lelouch)
I was saying why his hand is so freaking biggggggg??kinda funny and also cause I like Lulu alot i feel like im insulted XD

Ginny Weasley
04-13-2008, 09:39 PM
I like your use of coloring. It's done very nicely.

Hautalken
04-14-2008, 08:50 AM
Thanks Ginny Weasly!

Salar: is his hand big? doesn't seem to bother me much. It's not like I made the Lelouch image did I? I only made a sig out of him. Maybe you can ask marshmallow...
I got the extract from him/her...whatever...

salar
04-14-2008, 09:27 AM
no no no...u got it wrong,im absolutely not blaming u ..just said the one who made that image should have maintain the balance between parts of his body XD,thats all

Hautalken
04-15-2008, 09:10 AM
You're right Sal; but I took a look at some of the other extracts of Lelouch and I found that he does have large hands. I guess you never noticed when you watched the series. The same goes for Tsubasa. The limbs have wierd shapes. I mean, everyon'e TALL!! I'd feel so small in front of them T_T

Gift set for KuroTan! This is what I got after I analysed your PSD file. I think it's similar, isn't it? I learnt a lot! Basically, I learnt you don't need to keep using the 'apply image' option everytime you use a gradient map :p I'm so stupid! :banghead:

Famahama
04-15-2008, 10:40 AM
Basically, I learnt you don't need to keep using the 'apply image' option everytime you use a gradient map
XDDDD!!

And thats what New Adjustment Layers are there for :3 Though, its VERY necessary if you used GIMP. Actually, more to forced. Or maybe thats just my lacking ability to lurk around the program.

Hm, give credits to Marshmallow.

And the sig;
overall, plain background work D:

But still, you learned something new, aye? :3

Serated
04-15-2008, 01:31 PM
On your most recent tag, I just dont like the colors overall. They dont really seem to fit what theme you were aiming for with the whole 'windy' stock. The flow could also use some direction, which would be a really key in making the stock work better for you than it already is.

Hautalken
04-16-2008, 09:22 AM
Yep! melikey new stuff ^_^

TwylightStarr
04-16-2008, 09:39 AM
I for some reason always fall for the cute and adorable signatures. Seems you can do both. I really like the realness of the Final Fantasy sigs. Kudos to you.

Hautalken
04-16-2008, 09:40 AM
Thanks! Your sig is a gif right? did you do it yourself?

TwylightStarr
04-16-2008, 09:53 AM
The Final Fantasy avatar and sig I made using a JASC free month trial to animate frames and some basic freeware for text. There is free animation software too. It just seems that everything I upload looks choppy or something and it took forever to have to size those things. Thanks by the way. I am going to try to make a FF sig to post up. But I am very new and it takes me so long. HUGS

Hautalken
04-17-2008, 05:55 AM
Thanks Serated ^^
People, please remind me to take opinions before I make a gift set. I find that I always end up ruining those things. darn...

Twylight starr: don't worry if it takes long. Just keep trying. You'll get better eventually ^^

This was a small gift to Midnight to cheer him up (i think "him" ... :p ).
Not very happy lately.
I tried to get in some depth.How did it work out?

Famahama
04-17-2008, 12:38 PM
Color really blends!

Just needs some font work. All others is quite good.

EDIT,
Just noticed you double posted. DP = bad.

Reedit-fedit
Not much on the foreground work. Still, it does add some depth by the shadows and lights behind her there. Loving the placement of extract :3

.marshmallow
04-17-2008, 08:00 PM
The saber one is nice! :] Though I agree with Unli about the foreground. The colors, uhm, blend well, but, they seem very dull. More vibrant colors should have been used. :]

Hautalken
04-18-2008, 12:09 PM
I usually keep the contrast and brightness of my PC at about 60-70% that way, i can work more without straining my eyes. And that's the reason i didn't use vibrant colours. i thought if i raised the brightness and contrast, it would look vibrant on its own. I guess I was wrong x.x

Hautalken
04-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Sorry i haven't been here for a while. Just wanted to say i won't be taking any more requests for a while. my comp's down and if we have to discard it, then no more photoshop for me.

sad, i know. that's just how lfe is...

anyway...glad the last one came out good1 i have another one i made for zeian star as a request from him...

http://www.animeforum.com/image/1197374808c557202e6.png

and another for shadow slayer x...

http://www.animeforum.com/image/119737480f7b8b943fa.png

Famahama
04-24-2008, 10:07 AM
http://www.animeforum.com/image/119737480f7b8b943fa.png
Im honest.

The left side is pure WIN and the *right is pure LOSE! :D

How'd you make the colors on the left like that? Gradient Map, im guessing?

EDIT

AHAH!! PINK - YELLOW GRADIENT MAP!

*Thanks ma Karuto

Ωmega
04-24-2008, 10:34 AM
I have to agree with Unli, the right side isnt very attractive :/

However, the left side of the sig is stunning *_*

I think if you took the color-burn off of the right side, it might work out better. I can understand if the image wasnt long enough so you had to make up the rest of the right-side, but I think it might've been best to just extract the image and place it on a blank bg and then work it up from there. [does that make sense? lol]

I also think the outerglow on the "shadow slayer x" is a bit too much @_@

salar
04-24-2008, 05:24 PM
Between that Shadow slayer and Fate stay night SIG i like that FSN sig much more..probably cause i love sabar and also colors u used are nice,besides BG and Extract blend well and i love it.

U call this Boring ???????!!!!!!!! ur works are fascinating ^^

.marshmallow
04-25-2008, 06:43 AM
I agree with both of them. Left side is beautiful, but the right part's colors burn, so it hurts to look at. Also, the designs, should have been evenly distributed so that one says looks so cluttered and the other one so empty. I'm not saying yours is cluttered and empty, btw. :]

Hautalken
04-26-2008, 08:26 AM
Unli: how come the left side is win and lose?
i don't get it. you probably meant "right".
And you're right. I actually used a lot of gradient maps and the pink-yellow-orange map was one of them...

Good guess!And I used a C4D too.

MaruDashi: Does that right side look that bad? Yes it's some colour burning there. It was worse before. This is after I toned down the red. I guess it's still not working...
That's no outerglow on the text bit. I used an airbrush because the outerglow wasn't visible. Shadow Slayer wanted the red shadow and white text. This was the most I could do.

Sal: When you said that i'm over-modest earlier, you wee right. I am like that. And you liking the Saber one was pretty obvious.

Marshmallow: Did it really hurt your eyes? I'm really sorry about that. I guess it really needs more toning down. I guess i'm still not very good at sigs.
So that right portion actually looks cluttered? darn...

anyway, thanks for all those comments and keep m coming ^_^

Hautalken
04-30-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm desparetely tryng to learn GIMP and it's a real struggle. I made this one using salar's newest wallpaper. I jst played around with a few filters and gradient maps and that's the most I could do. I guess it's pretty stupid. No real touch to it. Just raw learning. Anyone know any tips and tricks to perk it up?

salar
04-30-2008, 09:29 AM
actually it nice Karuto_chan but just in case i tried it on a Black BG and it looks tooo bright to my eyes specialy at the right side it hurts my eys..there is a mix of colors in this that i realy like it(left side)...see i siad u have great talent ^^
also forgot to say but if feel the extract is blended too much with BG..im not saying its bad but kinda takes away the attention from the them...what did u want to be the main attraction??..BG or Extracts??

Hautalken
04-30-2008, 10:02 AM
DAMN!! Why do I keep hurting people's eyes??!!
I have to do something about that. If I make m softer, it'll look like a wallpaper. If I make it shrper, it'll look like a sig BUT it going to hurt people's eyes.

WHAT IS WITH ME???!!!

Could someone out there give me some advice on how to NOT hurt everyone's eyes? I'm seriously in need of that right now...

Oh and I appreciate that Sal. Thanks ^^

Hautalken
05-05-2008, 07:20 AM
New sig after a really LONG time! I thought I would never be able to get over the loss of my Photoshop but I managed to get the tryout version. I have 24 days left!

But how is this sig? I've been trying out some new styles and they worked out MUCH better than te previous ones. I'm still trying to work on it so if you have suggestions, then do suggest ^^

Serated
05-05-2008, 02:49 PM
Remember not to post your SOTW entry anywhere, the process is supposed to be anonymous. As for the new tags you have, try blending the colors more, and work around with some more flow. Check out DeviantArt.com for useful stuff liek brushes and C4Ds.

Hautalken
05-06-2008, 01:58 PM
I knew that...
that's why you can't see it here, can you Serated?? :p

Flow...flow...
Rings a bell.

Isn't that what you said the last time too? hmm...I guess I've been overlooking that. I'll do something about it and post it up day after. Tomorrow's too hectic for me to have to do it just then...

Thank you ^_^

LittleMomo
05-06-2008, 06:10 PM
It's funneh how we both used the same render to make a sig xD well, i think there needs to be more colord. :3 Keep it up by the way! Me likies!

Hautalken
05-07-2008, 02:05 AM
Uh...MP? Whn did we use the same extract to make a sig?

Oh and i wanted that sig a little dull, so that's why there's not much colour in it.
Colour and flow...

Now that rings some more bells ^_^ Maybe I should take a look at Unli's tutuorial now...
>_>

<_<

*runs off*

Balance
05-07-2008, 05:29 PM
Looking at your works Karuto, you have a really great knack for making abstract themed signatures, and I have always liked those kinds of signatures. Sometimes though, there are some negative space in those signatures, however, you have improved a lot by adding some kind of color or abstract C4Ds in those negative space to make it seem more complete.

I can see IMMENSE potential in your works. Hopefully, you and I will do a collab one day.

Hautalken
05-08-2008, 03:43 AM
@Balance: REALLY??? A collab? with you? wow...
I'm so gonna get better quickly. Thanks so much Balance ^_^

abstract themes...

I'll work on those.

Oh and C4d really helped a lot. In mu next one, I'm going to use a LOT of those. I'm still learnng to work with them and treyX has helped really so much! thank you...

salar
05-08-2008, 04:52 AM
OO...thats nice Kauro_chan.looks so realin my eyes.BTW being dull suites it i guess and Im not bothered with being colors though of course generally lively colors are my taste ^^...Effects are nice and everything Blended well ^^...Congratss Karuto_chan

Hautalken
05-09-2008, 07:36 AM
YAAY!! 5 pages! thanks Sal ^^

I'm trying out a new style and here's the outcome. It's from magna carta. I wanted depth actually but all those C4Ds didn't really help. This took me 2 days to do...

Hautalken
05-14-2008, 01:06 AM
Finally I can post this up! This was my entry for the SOTW contest #1. No flow in it as usual. *sighs* I guess I don't think about the flow when I make sigs. I just noticed there's no particular sense in it either even though the extract blends well...Comments anyone?

New set ^^ I'm trying to put in more flow, but it's just not working out. And I'm also trying this new border style MuZ0NaZ had taught me a month ago. The extract is a bit hard to blend. That's because it's mostly white. I didn't want to alter the levels or brightness/contrast in case I might ruin the balance. I had to discard it and do it over two or three times and I'm tired out! But I'm still not happy with the outcome...

MuZ0NaZ
05-26-2008, 06:55 AM
Finally used that border, eh <_<
Nice set, although you tried to blend the scan in too much and it doesn't pop as it should.

Hautalken
05-27-2008, 01:53 AM
Hmmm...depth problem again. I'll give it another shot. Thanks for keeping my thread alive Muzzy. And I've made 2 versions of the set I promised you. There's one more sig of Alicia with her glasses on. I got that off the scans you provided as well. I was practicing using the original image itself to make a proper sig. Unfortunately, her name had to be on the right side and that ruined the look a bit. I didn't even use C4Ds...

How are they?

http://www.animeforum.com/image/119737483c069e03a0c.png
This one is the Silicio sig. Updated version. Worked on the depth. Can you believe I actally forgot to sharpen that thing??!!

MuZ0NaZ
05-27-2008, 08:11 PM
New (old) set is much nicer :3
Since you're so serious, you're not going to get away easily, my dear slav...friend >_>
ARIA ones: 3rd from the left is way too grungy and yellow; 1st&2nd both have the text in a black rectangle like an afterthought (and the font would look better in something vampire-related) so remove it completely. I like the 1st one best, but make it less yellow, leave more original scan colours - what's wrong with blue :(. Try not centering the character but keep it in the last third(s) of the width, crop some if necessary. And finally, both avatars are oversharpened, jaggies are unacceptable in my book - take it easy with the sharpening filters, it's easy to overdo them.

Hautalken
05-28-2008, 09:33 AM
Here is an edted vrsion of the sig. I made it blue this time muzzy, but I think it spoils the colours a bit. The reason I had it yellow in the beginnig is because her hair were yellow. That would help the extract blend better in a more yellowish bg.

Anyway, the avi will come only after you ok the colours in this sig, Muzzy.

MuZ0NaZ
05-28-2008, 05:40 PM
I'd rather you kept the original colours on the character and adjusted the background (if needed). Otherwise it's all OK.

IchigoKiss
05-28-2008, 05:53 PM
It's been a long time since I replied here...
Anyway I like you brand new siggies Karo-chan!
And yeah as for you brand new v. of your Aria Fever
I also think you should keep the same one.
Or even like lessen the capacity of the lines

Hautalken
05-29-2008, 03:05 AM
Sorry people. But I'm out until Saturday. Photoshop trial version gave way again.
But I managed to finish off this pending one of tail tale. I was practicing flow here and I think its better than the previous ones. I like the colours in this. Oh yes, and I even thought of varying the size this time. 400x140 is starting to get boring now...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/tail01.png

And this stuff is a request by Zain Ali. I made 2 versions. The first one is a bit messy though. I guess it's due to the text you asked me to put, Zain. Here you go:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelouchrequest01.png

and an avi with that:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelouchreqavi1001.png

I like the outcome of the following set better. It looks less messier.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelouchsigreq01.png

and:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelouchreqavi01.png

Famahama
06-02-2008, 10:00 AM
I do like your "Lightning" signature. It tells me, 'The people are AF are getting better'. And you are one of them Little Karuto xD

*ahem*
At first glance I should say that I like it! Really catches my attention x3
Background seems really good. Especially when you added the black soft round brush at the top right. Really adds up the natural feeling. Really like the colors.
--
The colors, the girl's skin seems pale. The foreground isn't much... And maybe add a slight green-yellow tint to make it a more forest looking sig? Just opinions ^^;;

Hautalken
06-03-2008, 09:29 AM
The foreground isn't much... And maybe add a slight green-yellow tint to make it a more forest looking sig?
What forest scene are you talking about? Is it the lelouch one? because i added this dry forest stock thing as background. Anyway, it doesn't matter much because I'm photoshopless for the next one month. Exams see?

But thanks for posting. ^^

Balance
06-03-2008, 10:56 AM
The colors, the girl's skin seems pale. The foreground isn't much... And maybe add a slight green-yellow tint to make it a more forest looking sig? Just opinions ^^;;
I think Unleh is trying to say that the lightning signature is the one that should be changed a bit.
I agree with Unleh though, because it does certainly grab my attention, however her face does seem pale.
I would try using a gradient map to make her seem less pale.

Karuto, you are getting so much better for every signature that you create, and I can't wait to see you to become one of AF's Signature GODS. =D

ZainAli
06-04-2008, 07:33 AM
I sent the 110 as per your request, and thanks the first one is exactly the kind of thing i had in mind. The messy part of it adds to the dark bloody theme I think. Thank a lot.

Hautalken
06-04-2008, 09:08 AM
thanks the first one is exactly the kind of thing i had in mind. The messy part of it adds to the dark bloody theme I think. Thank a lot.

Zain: Well, I'm glad you liked it. Even though I'd much prrefer the second one.

Balance: That's sweet ^^ But I don't think I'm going to get very far because I just lost photoshop again. Now I need to learn GIMP if I have to make sigs. Darn.

Oh and let me see if I can work on the lightning sig with GIMP. I hope I don't mess the PSD. If I did that, I would just have to do the entire thin all over again. And I never planned on any "forest-ish" look when I made that piece...
I really hope I've got the flow concept right. I actuall wanted depth and I'd kept KuroTan's "freely" sig in front of me as reference! So much for that idea...

Knuffle Bunny
06-04-2008, 06:39 PM
I haven't commented on your stuff for so long Karuto -sigh-

But have no fear, for I have alot to say! >D
Your sigs look amazing as always and I can't wait to start the collab with you! Yippeee. Ahem, you're going to have to add the text with your amazing text placing skills because I happen to suck at that particular area x3

Let's look at your sigs here...
Me <3 lelouch hehe.

The quiet.storm sig [blue-ish] looks awesome. Maybe a little plain, but the lighting is very well placed.

The red one is just [O_O]. It's not too messy, not too plain, but I feel as if there are too many things going on at once, and it feels a little conflicting. Maybe get rid of some of the cooler areas, the blues and the greens.

Nice text placement, and overall feel. Luff it! <3

Edit: and before I forget, 5 stars! =D

Hautalken
06-12-2008, 06:09 AM
Thank you Knufflies! I swear, I'll be so happy once my exams are over. And I took your advice Unli. But I used Imageready and GIMP for this and neither has a decent gradient mapping option. So, I changed the colour of the C4D I used (duplicated) to green and this is the outcome:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/tail02.png

I think I spoilt it though. I hate the grey stuff that's appeare there. It's spoiling it entirely. I guess I just HAVE to wait for photoshop. *sighs*

Tsubaki Yoshikara
06-12-2008, 06:19 AM
I think it's really nice!But personally,i think the green is a bit too greenish,I'd make it a lil' bit paler so that the green won't really clash with the other colors.
Yea..you can ignore my comments since i'm not much of an expert,just my opinion.

Anyway,Nice work!!I like your siggies>.<eye-catching XD
Keep up the good work!!!!

Binky
06-12-2008, 06:35 AM
Hey there
I <3 your style
In you Sora set you create depth really well.
How did you do that?

x

Hautalken
06-13-2008, 02:03 PM
Tsubaki: opinions are always opinions and I respect that. 'll see what I can do about the green and thanks for commenting.

Binky: I'm actually horrible at depth. I don't know how I did that in the Sora sig. I think it's because I blurred some of the bg adequately and also used a ripple effect on top of Sora. Then, I erased some of it from the top of Sora and left the sides which makes him stand out a little. I guess that's it.

2 new sets:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/sailsig.png

This second one is for Muzzy:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ariamuz.png

I forgot to sharpen it but I think I'd probably turn it quite jaggy and since he doesn't like it...

Tsubaki Yoshikara
06-13-2008, 03:59 PM
O.o,nice work!
I love the 2nd one!!
Looks really good to me~!
The 1st one is a lil' too bright...as in the bg.
the girl is also quite paleO.o
Keep up!!Nice!!

Hautalken
06-14-2008, 05:23 AM
Thanks ^^ I wanted the look to be a little bright, but do tell me if it's hurting your eyes. I generally tend to let that happen and don't work my colours well.

My personal favourite is the Sail one. The Alice one needs some work still but updates only next week...

Hautalken
06-16-2008, 05:22 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/cloudsotw.png

I'm still trying out the same technique here. I think I messed this one up. It's too roguh and too smooth in spots making it look low quality. I'm not satisfied with the outcome at all. Any suggestions?

Also, I need to improve on Muzzy's sig up there. It still neds something but I really can't figure out what it is. Comments there too, please...

MuZ0NaZ
06-16-2008, 02:45 PM
The scan in ARIA one simply doesn't fit - watercolor x techno background = hard to mix well. A pure digital cg would work much better.
On the FF one - ditch everything that's over the character and re-do it, since it makes the scan look like its well, horrible to start with.

Mira Kaiba
06-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Very nice works! I really like the "Lightning" sig, though I like the first version better, I think. The second one is too green. I also like the Aria sig, though I agree that the right side of the background does not match as well as it could. I like the colors, however, and the extract looks nice. Your coloring and lighting is very good - keep making sigs! ^^

Hautalken
06-17-2008, 02:41 AM
Muzzy: Oops! You'll have to wait for photoshop to come back then. I don't have it right now. I'll use some spatter brushes or something and make it look better. Sorry about that...

Mira: Lighting and colours are the only thing I'm focused on; never any depth or flow. That's what spoils my stuff a lot. And which right side do you mean? Is it the brighter side or the side that gives more depth?

I'll see if I can correct that and I mighht not need photoshop after all.

And I'll take your advice Muzzy. I'll discard the entire thing. I don't know about doing it over again, but it's got to go.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/tradition.png

New sig. This new style is really setting in. Extract by Serated.

And just for the info, my exams are getting over tomorrow. So photoshop will probably be back neext week. Then I'll be taking requests again. AND I'm going to keep this style too. I'm going to MASTER IT!! And Knufflies, we'll be doing that collab next week, whether or not I have photoshop with me.

Balance
06-18-2008, 08:25 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/cloudsotw.png

Alright, already I can tell that this wasn't all that great of an extract or stock image. Gotta fix that. =\
Also, the text and the box effect is getting really old, try some other text effects.

The signature is very good, just find better quality and make the C4Ds a little less noticeable.
Other than that, the flow of this signature is very very awesome.

Hautalken
06-19-2008, 05:02 AM
I got FLOW IN IT??? I didn't think much about that...
Thanks balance ^^ I don't know if I got rid of the PSD and I already tried to perk up the mood and quality but it's ruining it even more.

And thanks for the tip on the text box thing. I didn't know it was old. Is it really THAT overused?

EDIT: 2 new sigs in celebration of the end of my exams!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/arcadiasig.png

Featuring Illustration Art by Arcadia.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/reservoirssigresize.png

Syaoran from Tsubasa chronicles. I was desparate for flow there. I think I overdid the C4 parts...

Hautalken
06-26-2008, 06:22 AM
Updates after quite a while...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/shanasig.png

Lamborghini Reventn

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/Lambo_rev_sig.png

Dark Saber

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/darksaber.png

And an ava.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/yukiavi.png

Famahama
06-26-2008, 06:37 AM
Dark Saber seems hawt =D
It seems so perfect, though, textwork. Or rather, the color. It doesn't seem to work.

Tsubaki Yoshikara
06-26-2008, 09:03 AM
Woo la la!Definitely your style!Splendid!Compared to yours...mine's probably like crap...I like the forego one and the Dark Saber!!I love saber AND DARK SABER!!HAH! XD

salar
06-26-2008, 02:16 PM
U have definitely improved alot Karuto_chan since the last time I saw ur sigs.Those shana and dark saber sigs are simply awesome.
Have nothing to complaing about then....Im not very fond of those light borders in the dark saber sig...other than that both are realy great.
excellent ^^

Hautalken
06-27-2008, 06:15 AM
Unli: textwork again? *sighs* never seem to get it right, do I?
Tsubaki: Thanks. It just takes a bit of practice and a few months to get most of the techniques right. Yours are definately NOT crap. Just keep trying and you'll pull through.
Saly: Don't like the border? Well then, I'll change it to purple or blue. And I'll do something about the textwork as well.

Thanks for the comments everyone ^^

Hautalken
07-01-2008, 02:54 AM
I fixed the text a little bit and got rid of those squares. They seemed ut of place anyway. And I cahnged the colour of the border for you Saly, but it's more of pink. I think should remove that border altogether...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/darksaberre.png

And a new one for the time being...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/haruhisig.png

This sig has a bit of Unli in it (I think!!)

Famahama
07-01-2008, 11:54 AM
LOL

I do sense my essence in that image 8D
But Unli won't that heavy of red. And also, I'd probably change the colored boxes to a fading red/pink.

Also, I tried a better text in the Dark saber one.
blahh
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/ATAREXIA.png
Dark Saber Aturaxia.

That'll teach you xD (If this isn't allowed, take it down)
Could be better though >_> Maybe liven up the red strokes at the sword there?

Hautalken
07-04-2008, 03:50 PM
Sorry Unli, I can't do most of what you say without my brushes and gradient maps. I'll need the selective colour option as well. Imageready is pretty much boring and it doesn't allow you to use the brushes you want.
Nevertheless, I'll try to do something about the text boxes of the Haruhi sig. Thanks ^^

Try these till then...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/rukia03.png

And an improved version of the ninja sig you had so much trouble with. Too yellow, but as I said, no go with out my gradient maps.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ninja01.png

Uefa Euro 2008 is just over and I thout I'd make one of Spain's David Villa.
Well, here's TWO

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/villa.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/villasig.png

They both suck. I'm probably insutling Espaa's best striker. *sighs* oh well...

Famahama
07-04-2008, 04:01 PM
I just found out that almost all of your signatures are shiny. Just avoid doing that too often, its repetitive ^^;; If you're doing that for flow, then just don't give a crap about it, ignore that flow.

lmao, the first David signature seems like its off the 300 movie.
I'd go for the first. Focus is a lot more clearer than the second one. And the second one has white hair.

The Samurai girl, Off-focus. Remember this "If the stock's main point hits the corners, it may as well be a prop for the signature."

Now go find a Photoshop. Or as I say, get on with The Gimp.

The Assassin
07-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Nice sigs. Liking the contrast and brightness effects. :D Keep it up.

Hautalken
07-07-2008, 05:08 AM
I just found out that almost all of your signatures are shiny. Just avoid doing that too often, its repetitive ^^;; If you're doing that for flow, then just don't give a crap about it, ignore that flow.

Thanks. I needed someone to tell me that. I'm always worked up about flow.

The Samurai girl, Off-focus. Remember this "If the stock's main point hits the corners, it may as well be a prop for the signature."

Care to explain that?? How can that be a prop?

Oh and a slightly edited version of the samurai girl sig. I made it less yellow and changed the text box colour. Maybe it's over-sharpened a touch, but other than that, it's better. I think I should've darkened some areas a little more.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ninja02.png

Dottie.
07-07-2008, 05:30 AM
I love your signatures Karuto <3333 , especially the one you have remade. It looks much better, and i like the over/a lil over sharpened look. Hope to see more! :3

Hautalken
07-07-2008, 04:01 PM
Glad you like my works dotmyztick ^^

Here's a new one. I wanted to try out this new style and that lelouch extract was just so tempting ^o^

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelokarosig.png

MuZ0NaZ
07-08-2008, 09:18 AM
Diagonal text seems a bit out of place in the new Lelouche sig and it's a bit too sharp, but otherwise it's good.
And Unleh is right, the samurai girl should be closer to the right.

mikadzuki
07-08-2008, 09:54 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelokarosig.png

Smexy Lulu! I love this sig! <3

However... that multi-colored bar on the lower right hand corner doesn't feel right and the text seems off. The middle and left side of the sig is already artsy and colorful so I think it's a bit of an overkill to use even more color with clipping masks on the right imo. Try to experiment with a simple text in font and color that would counterbalance the left area. Don't underestimate a white background as they say ^^

Hautalken
07-09-2008, 05:08 AM
I guess you two are right about the text, but I wish I'd seen it earlier. I already edited it yesterday. I arely have experience with white backgrounds. I've always used either black or beige ones...

I tried to do something about the textwork. But when I was done, the right side looked SO EMPTY!! So I put this stock of slightly curved lines to fill it up a little, but I think I should've lowered opacity...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lelokarosig02.png

And Muzzy: Sorry. But I gave up on the samurai girl thing. As I said earlier, I'm using Imageready and there's no gradient maps either. So if I want to change the position of the extract, I'll have to start over. I've stamped the image too many times...

And your Aria sig is taking me too long. Everytime I try to make one from scratch, something or the other goes wrong and I end up ruining it. I need SERIOUS help...

MuZ0NaZ
07-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Just wait till you have photoshop, I don't understand how come you only have imageready and are abusing it that much <_<

Hautalken
07-09-2008, 03:19 PM
heh heh. Thanks for being so patient with me. So I'm ABUSING Imageready now? so how about I lay off it for a while. Say about a little more than a month.

Just so you know, I won't be able to get my hands on a comp for more than a month. That's because I'll be vacationing from July 17th to August 23rd. Sad I know. I'll miss everyone here...

New signature using Dot's tutorial. Well I kinda used it anyway. I'm a bit stuck. This thing's only half done. But I've run out of ideas...
Suggestions??

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/eurekasig.png

Hautalken
07-13-2008, 06:39 AM
Improved version:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/eurekasig01.png

And outcome of oh me geee tutorial by Dot:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ohmeoutcome2.png

Knew I should've increased the size...

Dottie.
07-13-2008, 08:48 AM
They look awesome Karuto :3 I'm glad my tutorial has helped so many people O: I didn't think anyone would try it, well except Jagan who requested it. heh :3

Anyways, I lurve your outcomes; just the first one seems a lil plain - (I dont know what program your using soo v_v; I'm going to guess you use photoshop xP) Maybe add some more clipping masks or actually maybe some vector shapes behind and in front of the extraction/render. To give it some more "omffpha" whatever that means. haha xD.

Your second outcome has to be my favourite though. Nice composition, although the C4D seems out of place, colour-wise, in my opinion. So i'd try adding a gradiant map to blend it in more or use a different C4D. But i am just being anal so :3 it is smexy as it is. Good textwork in the background and foreground.

I hoped you have learned something from my tutorial >:3 or I'll get you.

Hautalken
07-13-2008, 09:38 AM
Trust me Dot, I learnt LOTS from it. But as I've mentioned several times before; I dont have photoshop right now. I'm using Image ready. And there's no gradient maps, no gradients, no smudge/burn/dodge tools, no selctive colour and no curves. I'm actually suffering. I'm compromising with filters for the smudge tool. As for brushes, I can't load any onto imageready. It just doesn't comply with the ABR files...

So bear with me till September. And hopefully, I'll have photoshop back ^^

And thanks for the critque, Dot. Really appreciate it...

Jagan Eye
07-14-2008, 03:23 PM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/eurekasig01.png
Ooo, I like this one a lot. The background is very bursting and it makes it seems as though the girl is popping out. I kinda feel like some of the edges of the girl are really sharp though, I don't know, maybe thats just me. I also feel like the text could be a bit bigger but its fine the way it is. Its a beautiful sig and I really like the colors!

Wooooo! This is awesome! I really like how you added your own style to Dot's tutorial. It makes it look really cool. Your c4d placement is also tactfully done and it looks really cool. And I like the text you added to the background, it fits well. Overall, it looks really neat, so amazing job!

Famahama
07-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Just wait till you have photoshop, I don't understand how come you only have imageready and are abusing it that much <_<
Got me laughing. Hard

The Eureka signature seems pretty good! Especially since you've only Imageready to equip. Anyway, if I remember correctly, the extraction had a bad cut and loads of whites left at the out line. Extract it.

The Rika signature *coughCREDITMEcough*
I think a shade of blue is a better color scheme. The color filter you used seems kinda off with Rika's brilliantly hair color. And also adding, do you remember the existence of Hue adjustments? Use it on the C4D. Maybe just the right side, since the left seems kinda good imo ;D nice font btw (tell me the name)

Hautalken
07-15-2008, 03:35 AM
Unli: Thanks. The fonts I used were Cristopherhand for the text behind Rika and The one I used for my name is Dali. You can get them at dafont.com in the handwritten fonts' section.
And that extract wasn't a very bad one. Just very sharp. he more colour filters I used, the sharper it got. And I got stuck...

I used a pretty green stock for my bg in the Rika sig. That's why I colour-themed it green-cyan. But for some odd reason, only the green shows up more...

Jagan: Everyone knows my textwork sucks. And no matter what I do to it, it'll stay that way.

And like I said, the extract from the first sig is just like that. I can't make any adjustments to it.
The reason I didn't only use Dot's tutorial is because I'm always altering stuff in the tutorial; merging it with my own style. That way, I learn to use those new techniques quicker.

Thanks for commenting by the way ^^

Famahama
07-15-2008, 04:15 AM
Text work? Here's an Unlimited tip.
Imagine a rectangular box. Now fill that space with text and small props/vectors.
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/disasterALEX.png
(my tag, so buzz off, this is an example)
Look at the textwork. It's kind of rectangular right? I do most of my stuff like that. Simply simple. Not distributed in any way ^_^
Another example is this,
http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p320/Fahmi011/ATAREXIA.png
The text is kinda rectangular, with the custom shape used as props. Props can be anything really. Lines, vectors, random text (say, just a single letter), be original =D Its really just mix-and-match stuff.

(and so, someone now knows the secret of my text style heh. Anyway, the imaginary shape can be of your own liking, but start easy.)

And thanks for the text no namae! (or was it the other way around...)

Hautalken
07-15-2008, 06:25 AM
Hmm...That makes more sense. I tried to search for so many tutorials for textwork, but I never found any. I think that people think it's so easy that they don't want to make tutorials. Anyway, thanks for the tips. I'll give it a go after my vacations.

Until then, here's a slightly edited version of my last sig. Rika's haircolour was bothering you right Unli? Well, I fixed that, but I think I runied the colour of the C4D >_>

Ah well:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ohmeoutcome2re.png

Famahama
07-15-2008, 10:18 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ohmeoutcome2re.png
I don't think the white colored C4D works >_> Maybe a bluey shade, and no touching the light settings unless you really need it.

Hm, I do like Rika being a bit more colorful, but the background color doesn't seem to fit well with her @_@ So now it's either: recoloring the background, or recoloring Rika. I prefer recoloring Rika since theres a bit too much black areas for my taste. Also another thing, if you happen to follow exactly the steps of the tutorial, you may reached a section where you were told to use a stock image as a background. I think you kinda overblurred and chose an image that is a bit dark. If you refer to Dots', she used something kinda light for the background. And besides, Rika is too cute to be in the dark :laugh:
I forgot to say, but haha, Nice Outcome there =D just need to work a bit more on color usage.

(disregard that last comment)
Also, see me in MSN, I think I can cover more on there ^^

EIDT
BELOW: Sucked?
I did not say that D:

Hautalken
07-17-2008, 05:01 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ohmeoutcomere2.png

That's the last I'm doing until August-end. I'm sorry UNli, but I definately appreciate the help. And you guessed right. Entry G was mine. And it sucked...sorry.

Here's a last attempt at Muzzy's sig. Modeled after one of the SOTW's. I think it was the beach one...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/muzzyariasig.png

Famahama
07-17-2008, 12:38 PM
The new one seems quite good. In a way, best of all in your works! Can't really say anything about it, its FLAWLESS imo! Nice looking and simple ^_^

I think light colored things are more of your style. Keep at it!

Hautalken
08-25-2008, 03:11 AM
REALLY?? I made a FLAWLESS sig?? ME??!!!!

YAHOOOO!!!!!!

Thanks Unli! (I think you've been getting lots of thank you's from me lately...)

I'll post some more new stuff I made during the vacations a little later. I don't think someone's going to like them so much >_>

KuroTan
08-25-2008, 03:41 AM
Well hey, welcome back Karuto.^-^

Hautalken
08-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Thanks KuroTan ^^

And here are three of the sigs I made while on holiday. I was trying to improve my text work actually.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/planet.png

I'm actually wondering why I wasn't here a week earleir. I could've entered this weeks' SOTW. Shoot...

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/weapons01.png

Famahama
08-25-2008, 06:53 AM
I see a bit of Serated there. Especially the lighting position, image choice and use of splatter brushes. Good improvement nonetheless :D I really like the way you darkened the sides there, it really works effectively! not a lot of critique, but I do have to say, the effects overlapping the focus is kinda bad.

And I actually can see just 2 ;__;

Hautalken
08-25-2008, 03:43 PM
I use Photobucket and it was giving me some problems just this afternoon. Here's the third:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/mika.png

Extract by mikadzuki I think. Also practicing text work. I think it sucks though.

And also avi's from Ichigokiss' avi tutorials...
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/syaoranavihurt.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/dreamorbitavi.png

I have to work on the text (as usual). Anyway, i was just testing some old textures I had. I waned to learn avi's long ago, but I never found proper tutorials and didn't know what to do with textures.

And do you really see Serated in that first sig? I thought it was more of Balance's style...how awkward. Nothing works my way. Not even IMAGEREADY!!!

KuroTan
08-25-2008, 04:18 PM
Well Balance's style is similar to Sera's.^^ Nice text on the "Svelte" though the extract is way oversharpened/contrasted.

Hautalken
08-27-2008, 08:42 AM
Well Balance's style is similar to Sera's.^^ Nice text on the "Svelte" though the extract is way oversharpened/contrasted.

Their style's are similar?? No wonder.

Thanks for your comments. I thought the textwork was bad actually. I;m not too fond of it. But since you said it's alright (and because I like that tag so much) I thought of making a tutorial out of it ^^

I don't think I'm qualified enough for it though. I got only 6 months of experience behind me and lots of stolen techniques >_>

EDIT: cute new avi !

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/muzavi2.jpg

Hautalken
08-31-2008, 02:05 AM

Nobody likes my stuff. I'm stupid ;_;

MuZ0NaZ's new set:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ariareq2.png

Though I would have liked him to use this one:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/muzavi3.png

And sig:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/muzzyariasig02.png

Also, Kitsune's request:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kitsusecond.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kitsuavi2.png

Ωmega
08-31-2008, 02:15 AM
Youre not stupid o_O

I also *adore* the avi you made for Kitsune. The pinks and blues look really cute.

Im digging the Twist sig you made several posts back. Im a sucker for sepia tones with minimal color, and the teal works really well with it. I jsut wish Eureka's eyes were a bit brighter, showing a brighter tinge or purple. But thats just me being nit-picky x3

IchigoKiss
08-31-2008, 05:43 AM
Thanks for trying out my avi tuts!
Outcomes are beautiful : D
I love your sig for MuZ0NaZ kinda reminds me of some avi..
Anyway great job!

Famahama
08-31-2008, 10:59 AM
And sig:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/muzzyariasig02.png

Quick tip;
Don't write "algalflavsyfvbaygvfalhvdkavdkayvakydvakyadvakyfgva kf" as the subtext @_@ people tend to notice XD I advise you to uh, copy-paste something from a random article or something

Anyway, overall, a bit overusage of C4D there; Over usage shows when the original image turns more distorted. Lovely-LOVELY layout though.

Very nice avatars, (agrees with MaruDashi) Kitsunes' and Muzonazs' avatars are very pretty. Also, Oi, make me one as well *O*

Keep at it ^_^
(make sure you battle hunger btw)

Jagan Eye
08-31-2008, 11:03 AM
Your avatars are soooo cute!!!! I love the one for Muz, I say you make a tutorial for that one. Kitsune's avatar is also an amazing one, so adorable and the text in the background is such a nice touch. You are so good at avatars.

The Kitsune siggy is also very cute. I love the whole woodsy theme and how the extracts seems to follow that very well. The text kinda seems out of place, but its not bad at all. Perhaps just play with the color and font.

Overall, pretty awesome stuff here, and you are not stupid. <3

MuZ0NaZ
08-31-2008, 02:33 PM
See, being abused by me is not that bad :p at least you won't make the same mistake of volunteering to make something for me twice.
Unleh, I couldn't make out the text, till you mentioned that... and I zoomed in.

LittleMomo
08-31-2008, 09:23 PM
karuto xD it's been quite a while. I see that you are improving while I was gone -nods- mmhm.... I like your sigs and don't worry, your'e not the only one lol so you're not alone :]

Hautalken
09-01-2008, 08:13 AM
Maru: That twist sig? Glad you liked it. But I should've listened to Unli. and cleaned up that extract. But I'm also very lazy...

Ichigokiss: And thank you for those tutorials! I'm so silly. I mean I could'nt figure out what those textures were even for. I have quite a few with me.
Glad you liked Muzzy's sig too.

Unli.:

You didn't need to do so much hard work, you know. But I'll copy0paste next time instead. Thanks for the tip.
Oh, and I'm not having too much trouble with hunger. I always stuff myself during Sahr.

Jaggy: Tutorial, eh? What if I tell you I did that sig after referring to someone else's tutorial?? I'll give you the thing later.

Muzzy: I never minded being abused by you, because your picky-ness gave a good deal of critique. And I learned a lot. I actually liked it. And the next time you want another set, I'll be around ^^ (LOL just make sure it happens next year though. 4 long months of serving you is quite a while.)

Temperance: Thanks for visiting ^^ But where did you even go? I don't mean to be mean, but I never noticed you were gone...
I'm sorry ^^;

New ava's:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/dollhiritai.png

And cute kitty trying to catch a mouse:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kittenavi1.png

I'm not fond of the first one. Something's wrong with it.

EDIT:

Request by someone. I think these are ok:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/unknownreq.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/unknownreqava.png

IchigoKiss
09-01-2008, 03:43 PM
Of which the 1st ava?And you are very welcome =D seems I'm in a phase of making them....
Anyway maybe it's the colors or something maybe flip the small blue one
and put the purple upside down and aswell remove the border on
both of them.And put a border at the top and bottom with tiny text imo.
Kitty avi is sooo kawaii I love the soft violet-ish lavander-ish purples

Knuffle Bunny
09-01-2008, 04:19 PM
I come back and WOAH.
You never fail to impress me Karuto. =3

Your avatars are awesome. MAKE. A. TUTORIAL.

The godfather sig is nice too, I'm incredibly in love with the background. It makes me hungry. rawr. The lighting is nice [it looks like frankenstein har har].

I think the avatar could pass without the pink blue lights. And maybe if you moved the extract down a little so I can take a better look at his face.

Good job, Karuto! <3

Hautalken
09-02-2008, 09:29 AM
Your avatars are awesome. MAKE. A. TUTORIAL.

What's happening??!!

I'll make on the new stalk avas then.
Edited version:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kittenavi3.png

And again:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kittenavi2.png

Ichigokiss: Gald you liked it ^^

And nice to have you back, Knufflies.

Evockzi
09-02-2008, 09:49 AM

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kittenavi2.png

All I can say is Awww it so cute o.o... Gj keep it up ^^

Hautalken
09-02-2008, 12:31 PM
Gla you liked it ^^

New one for me:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/mahouavi.png

Hautalken
09-06-2008, 10:20 AM
Request by Kana-kun:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kanako.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/kanakoava.png

I didn't like the signature at all. I was so mixed up, I didn't know what to do...

Oh, yeah!! I just remembered. Does anyone want a tut on the kitten avatar? Everyone likes it so much, I thought I'd do one.

Hautalken
09-08-2008, 12:35 PM
Outcome of .lovebeat's tutorial:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/trainava.png

and collab sig by Knufflies and me. This took a month or more to do...
We BOTH suck at text placement though >_<

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/keiichisig2karo.png

Balance
09-10-2008, 07:34 PM
Outcome of .lovebeat's tutorial:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/trainava.png

and collab sig by Knufflies and me. This took a month or more to do...
We BOTH suck at text placement though >_<

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/keiichisig2karo.png
Don't worry, I suck too at text placement.
However, you shouldn't spread your text too far away next time.
But ti is pretty unique.
The circles don't really seem to fit the overall color theme though.

Oh yeah, by the way...
The avatar is win. =D

Hautalken
09-14-2008, 01:53 PM
Thank you Balance!! Yo've got WAY WAY better at text placement, you know. I'm still on that old level even after six months of practice. I guess I just need more.

Update: LOTS OF NEW AVAS!!!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/smileavaspiral.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/sayaminatsukiava.png

Request by Licium:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/liciumava2.png

and:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/licium.png

Aleyna
09-14-2008, 02:44 PM
I love the border effect and the crispness in the smile avi.
The 2nd avi's sig is hard to read and could be a different color.

Hautalken
09-14-2008, 02:56 PM
I know I spoilt the second one. It just didn't come out right...wasn't being co-operative at all...

Here another one I just did 5 minutes ago:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/forgersloveavaregret.png

The stock is a screenshot from Fullmetal Alchemist Episode #4: A Forger's Love.

EDIT:

SOTW entry!

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ichigoSOTW.png

Ms. Lucy
09-14-2008, 03:08 PM
Thank you so much for the avas! Reps!

Aleyna
09-14-2008, 03:22 PM
I love your newest avi, the text looks great. could look jsut a tiny bit sharpened more going towards the top of the avi, but other then that it looks great.

.Lovebeat
09-15-2008, 01:20 PM
I was gonna comment earlier but I forgot...
Glad my avatar tutorial was of help to you, the outcome looks good!

You're very good at avatar making, but I don't like that there's so much effects going on on their faces. (Post #181) The colours are pretty nice though.

Hautalken
09-16-2008, 08:14 AM
You're very good at avatar making, but I don't like that there's so much effects going on on their faces. (Post #181) The colours are pretty nice though.

WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!! Finally! Some critique ^o^

I'll try to lower the usage of effects. I know I overdo stuff, but I can't help myself.

I'm a sad case :/

Hautalken
09-18-2008, 01:54 PM
More stuff:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/saya-hajiava.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/resurgerstockbeautyava32145.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/dnangelava.png

The stock for the second one is by Resurger from deviant art.

Aleyna
09-18-2008, 09:53 PM
The one on the left looks a bit grainy or too sharpened.
I like the middle on the best, the softness and color change is mystical.
I think you couldv'e added some more effect going up on the left side though.

Hautalken
09-21-2008, 09:14 AM
Twilia...

You seem to be the only person who's interested in my stuff. I told you guys my stuff was dumb :/
And I know that hting is oversharpened. I tried erasing out a lot of the sharpened layer but I guess it didn't work. I think I'll have to remove it altogether. But I'm too lazy to edit >_>

2 new avas:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/stockava2.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/railroadava.png

I'm not ok with the second one. Something isn't right and I can't quite put my finger on it.

My signatures are turning out crappier than ever. So I'm going to stop for a while and keep to avas. They're easier anyway...

.fnhvmnvmv
09-21-2008, 09:26 AM
Twilia...

You seem to be the only person who's interested in my stuff. I told you guys my stuff was dumb :/
And I know that hting is oversharpened. I tried erasing out a lot of the sharpened layer but I guess it didn't work. I think I'll have to remove it altogether. But I'm too lazy to edit >_>

2 new avas:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/stockava2.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/railroadava.png

I'm not ok with the second one. Something isn't right and I can't quite put my finger on it.

~Dude o....omgawd!! You are WAY better than me!! I love your avas...both of them....o....how can you say that the 2nd one's isn't right? It is awsome!!

and how can you say that your stuff is dumb??? it is WAY better than mine

.Lovebeat
09-21-2008, 09:55 AM
I'm gonna comment on that D.N. Angel avatar you're using and made, because that's the kind of style I like.
Yes, it's a nice style. The colours are warm and nice. But at the bottom you put a copy of the stock (whatever) into this little stroked square. Rather than just doing that, you could've put two of them beside each other, or a big one that will fill the whole layer out at the bottom rather than just a part of it, like this:

X | XXX
X | XXX
--------
xxxxxxxx

OR

X | XXX
X | XXX
--------
xxx | xx

You did this:

X | XXX
X | XXX
XX | xx

X = Image, big. x = Copied image you're using at the bottom, - or | = stroke/border

Get what I mean? At least I believe that would make it look better. But you're very good at avatar making. (And I might just be too picky about what I like/don't like...)

"railroaded" you got this big transparent square on the right, that's the problem.

Mira Kaiba
09-21-2008, 04:11 PM

Wow, your avvies are so awesome that I couldn't choose which ones to address... ^^

The first one is brilliant - I love the coloring, and the text fits perfect with the image. I love the colors one the second one. Maybe the thing that is off is the kind of odd bright line on the right that goes through the road portion of it. Other than that, it looks perfect to me.

Aleyna
09-21-2008, 11:49 PM
Twilia...

I am interested in everyone's work.
I truly love and admire art, especially when its people spending their time who I talk to who I'm aware take quite a bit of their time to make it.

Don't think your work is stupid at all.
It will then become stupid if you begin to think that, because you effort and passion will decrease and definitely begin to show on your work.

Also, I struggle with oversharpening, and I hate it with a passion.
That is exactly why I usually don't make Anime/Manga and cartoon signatures and avis.
It always looks too oversharpened.
It takes a LOT of work in my opinion to work with sharpening, smudging, and texting tools.
They are the little connections and details that make the work lot whole and fabolous.

I feel like I am looking out of a train window in your railroaded avi.
The way you messed around with the colors gave it a vintage vibe into alil presence with that streak.

.fnhvmnvmv
09-23-2008, 04:56 AM
~I have got a request...^^
I want you to make me an set with this hwat pic ... jared leto.
Siggy size: 500x200
and 100x100 avatar...please....^^

*hugs* thank you! =)

oh and i want the sixpack in the sig XD

http://jlczgallery.jl.funpic.de/albums/From%20Yesterday/bscap0252.jpg (http://jlczgallery.jl.funpic.de/albums/From%20Yesterday/bscap0252.jpg)

Hautalken
09-23-2008, 09:11 AM
I just had a REALLY evil thought.

.Lovebeat: You don't like it?? You seem to have a point though. I'll see if I can make changes. Thanks for stopping by.

Mira: Thanks for your comments. So the white line isn't good, huh? I guess that's what was bothering me. I'll fix that in a jiffy ^^

Twilia: Inspired me a lot. Thank you ^^ I really appreciate every word you said. You cheered me up, actually.

Miss-a: You should have PMed me the request instead of putting it down here...
I don't know if I can do this. I'm horrible with real-people-sigs and I already have a few requests hanging. But I'll give it a shot later this week and let's see if you're satisfied.

New sig for the time-being:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/lainsig.png

DARN!! I forgot to make an ava for that one. Shoot...

.Lovebeat
09-23-2008, 05:35 PM
Ooh, I like that sig! The text looks just fine and it's readable! It's rather hard to have a lot of text on a sig imo because sometimes it's just too much, and sometimes there's not a good space for it, but you did it really well.

I like the background, and the colours, together it looks really good. And I think you did a good job at blending the extraction in IF it was an extraction that is...

I find the light spot a little bit odd though, but it's on the right place, just maybe lower the opacity a bit.

And about that avatar I earlier commented on: I like it. It's good. The colours and text is nice, it's just the bottom part I thought you could change a bit with the placement.

Hautalken
09-26-2008, 01:07 PM
I'm glad I could pull off the text like that. However, I'm still not so sure. Oh and that's not an extract. It's a whole pic of Lain standing somewhere. I got it from digik.net.

& Don't worry about the ava, Megi. I know what you mean and I'll try to correct it. But for the time being, here's a corrected version of the railroaded ava.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/railroadava-re.png

The white line was bothering everyone wasn't it?

*EDIT::
New ava. Similar to the railroded one.

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/alleyavastepinto1.png

Hautalken
10-05-2008, 02:43 PM
Since the last SOTW:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/humanver2.png

I'm a TOTAL failure at these sort of sigs.

I think this next one is a better version:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/humanver1.png

I used a bit of Dot's tutorial for it.

Jose
10-05-2008, 02:55 PM
I almost voted for your SOTW it was my second favorite, but did you see dotz entry?

Your entry was honestly amazing, I don't see why you didn't place, I love the smudging here, seeing as I epic fail at smudging. I love what you did with dotz tutorial, it's the "Oh em gee signature" tutorial right?

Hautalken
10-09-2008, 11:48 AM
For Balance:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/unliextractava.png

[extract by Unli]

And this one is up for grabs::

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/serahardava.png

[extract by Serated]

Jose: Yes, that is from oh me geee tutorial. But something is wrond with the C4D in the side...
The first one was a total flop. I'm going to dump that in the bin later on.

Mira Kaiba
10-09-2008, 03:24 PM

I loved this sig! It was most definitely one I was considering. Great color, and I love the image. Very dream-like. I like the clipping mask parts as well. I think I like this one better than the second one you posted. Great sig!

KuroTan
10-10-2008, 09:05 AM

That one's VERY creative. Awesome use of the bg stock. Nicely done. ^_^

Balance
10-10-2008, 12:36 PM
More stuff:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/saya-hajiava.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/resurgerstockbeautyava32145.png http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/dnangelava.png

You have gotten so much better at making avatars it's not even funny.
Your creativity for avatars has jumped over the last few months.

Again like I said, SO MUCH BETTER.
You are starting to get really good at the text placement in your avatars.

I'm a TOTAL failure at these sort of sigs.

I think this next one is a better version:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/humanver1.png

I used a bit of Dot's tutorial for it.
Don't you dare say that ever again, my Karuto.
You are more than skilled enough to be considered pro.
Besides, it's nice to see a hybrid of an avatar style mixed into a signature.
I kind of like both styles as they are both unique, although the colors is something I'd work on.

For Balance:

=D
Why thank you.

Hautalken
10-11-2008, 04:26 AM
Mira: You surprise me you know. I thouht people would like the second one better...

Kuro: Thank you. I've used that style before. I'm wondering how you didn't see it there.

Balance: AVATAR GODDESS??? Hmm...I like the sound of that, actually. Not much chance as a siggy goddess, but ava is a better option ^^

And you're welcome ^^

New ava:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/noizoava1.png

Stock from Digik.net. Noizo Ito Postcard series.

Hautalken
10-14-2008, 09:42 AM
Newer ones ^^

For Jagan:
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/reminisceava.png

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn169/karuto_z9/ghostintheshellava.png

Jagan Eye
10-17-2008, 04:41 PM
How sweet. Thank you so much for the avatar. Its absolutely amazing. Its so mood fitting. I love your avatars so much. Thank you thank you Karuto. I love it!

FlashD
10-21-2008, 03:07 AM
Closed for length. Feel free to open a new one. ^_^