PDA

View Full Version : Counter-Strike Source

CroSsplay!
02-28-2008, 11:42 PM
Hay people, if your reading this you most likely play CSS if you do ADD ME... Name is gohardorgohome . play some break floor some time ;) let us know your fav map and why its your fav? my fav map is Breakfloor, (obviosly) the reson being that the statigies you can use are endles. its a map of wit and smarts (random Question Smarts is a word right?). theres my explenation give us yours :).

The Governator
02-29-2008, 02:00 AM
Nope, I playe the far more superior and better CS1.6 there are no n00bs, only the people who love Counter-Strike left playing it, if I was you, I'd switch over to 1.6.

My favorite stock map would be CS_Office, it is true indoor tatical combat, one minute your walking down a hallways then SHZAMA!!! you have a bullet through your skull, you have to be alert and listen to your surroundings on that map.

My favorite custom map is DE_Rats, basically it is tiny counter-strike set in a kitchen, it is a really good, fast-paced, kill or be killed map, it is awsome.

CroSsplay!
03-03-2008, 06:37 PM
Nope, I playe the far more superior and better CS1.6 there are no n00bs, only the people who love Counter-Strike left playing it, if I was you, I'd switch over to 1.6.

My favorite stock map would be CS_Office, it is true indoor tatical combat, one minute your walking down a hallways then SHZAMA!!! you have a bullet through your skull, you have to be alert and listen to your surroundings on that map.

My favorite custom map is DE_Rats, basically it is tiny counter-strike set in a kitchen, it is a really good, fast-paced, kill or be killed map, it is awsome.

Old school style :p i love old CS but the Geometry is pretty bad. but i dont mind.

wowzabunny
03-11-2008, 01:08 PM
no way you must play source always source,for source and by source.
online im called nicky if you see me.(whats the chances?)

CroSsplay!
03-11-2008, 07:28 PM
no way you must play source always source,for source and by source.
online im called nicky if you see me.(whats the chances?)

pretty low considoring im on a Aussie servers.

Datenshi
03-11-2008, 10:31 PM
I haven't played CS on my PC for... years. I swear by DOD 1.1 myself. But then, the specs on my computer are pretty pathetic.

Do they have de_prodigy in Source? I loved that map, because there's opportunities for close-quarter combat and sniping both. That and cs_deathmatch. Pretty straightforward.

gaburieru
03-12-2008, 01:11 AM
Well since I'm not very active in clans and stuff anymore I actually prefer source. Some people say that source is very unstable. It is, if you configure it wrong. If there is many source players around I can post som config-files and other stuff here.

Source is the pubplic game now, even if 1.6 is still the more competitive. Maybe I'll participate in a local CS1.6 tournament in a few weeks. But I need a team first :P