PDA

View Full Version : Your Soul Card

ChibiInuyasha
02-25-2008, 04:17 PM
What card would best represent you and why it doesnt have to be a rare or powerful card just be honest. For me it would proboly be either Ehero Stratos or Dark Knight Parshaft stratos because i just have the warriors spirit and really enjoy the Wind hes a wind type warrior or dark knight parshaft do to the case that we all have a good side but all have a dark side and our darkside usually is stronger.

Sanosuke23
02-26-2008, 06:40 PM
Cannon Soldier, the OG of burn decks.

Why? Because I'm the OG of burn decks. I've been running one since I started the game, practically, and that was around the time Metal Raiders/Magic Ruler first came out.

When Joey's structure deck came out with Scapegoats, life as my enemies knew it ended. I still keep them in my deck, even though they're not very important in the deck anymore.

They're just my peoples.

ChibiInuyasha
02-26-2008, 10:35 PM
Not sure if you still play but theres a new cannon soldier just came out 1 tributes sack 2 monsters and do 1500 damage directly 1900 attack forgot the defense but kinda cool. i still like my stratos and darknight though :) cannon soldier was and still is a fun and cool card.

Sanosuke23
02-26-2008, 11:22 PM
I know of Mk II, believe me. I want it.

OH, THE NOOBS I WOULD PWN!

ChibiInuyasha
02-26-2008, 11:27 PM
I know of Mk II, believe me. I want it.

OH, THE NOOBS I WOULD PWN!

lol yea problem is getting it out and keeping it out to many ways to kill things these days but its only a common shouldnt be that hard to find i could even give you a set of 3 for free if i knew were to send it lol.

Sanosuke23
02-26-2008, 11:56 PM
Hahaha, silly mortal! I needn't keep it out for more than a turn! Besides, I'd rather they waste a card or three on that than something super important.

Besides, Cyber Phoenix + Gravity Bind/LLAB can keep it alive long enough, TRUST ME.

ChibiInuyasha
02-27-2008, 12:05 AM
ah yes good ol cyber phnoix not only a protecter of machines but the fire atribute oh so popular in burn:D just be careful of those cards that dont target specific machines mirror force smashing ground lightning vortex ect ect

jakun_kenpachi
02-27-2008, 03:32 PM
Grandmaster of the six samurai.
He is powerful.
If he dies he comes back.
Many ways to use him.
You can only have one on the field, and if that effect was not there then it would br too good.
Mainly because he leads the six samurai, and he is one of the best card out there!

Trisseh
02-27-2008, 03:37 PM
I've always liked Giga Gagagino or whatever its called. Haven't played in ages D:

jakun_kenpachi
02-27-2008, 03:38 PM
I've always liked Giga Gagagino or whatever its called. Haven't played in ages D:

LoL!
I love to try and say that card!

Fox Knight
03-21-2008, 10:55 PM
Elemental Hero Neos
I didn't realize this until today, but I saw Neos 6 years ago... while maybe not Neos itself, but it was a picture of "Guyver: The Bioboosted Armor" My friend gave me that pic and i thought it was so cool!! Then I did a little Research on Neos, and his design was based off of Guyver!!! weird right?

S3PH1
04-03-2008, 04:56 AM
mmmm maybe the card Blue eyes white dragon, it was my first card and i always try to end my duels whit him XD

shane the ninja
04-03-2008, 03:52 PM
I have 3 spirit cards I own one in real life to, the first being Yubel(She's my avenger now Judai)

The second being my pal winged kuriboh(Leel 10 as well)

My thid and final spirit card means alot to me. it's the best card I ever got my legend of heart iit may be a fak but it's a reminder of the power we all have

SuXrys
04-03-2008, 04:30 PM
I like Kuriboh!!! He is cute and kind-hearted and so am I ^.^

dragonblood1000
04-11-2008, 04:26 PM
I would have to say Dark magician because i never give up on what im doing unless i find something better

Regalyn
04-14-2008, 12:01 AM
Mobius the frost monarch. Why? because I'm the king of winter at my home place lol I love frost, I even only wear a sweater at minus 45 celcius! muahahaha!

ChibiInuyasha
04-15-2008, 03:20 PM
I like Kuriboh!!! He is cute and kind-hearted and so am I ^.^

Then why is he a dark monster? lol jk kuriboh is cute and fluffy ^_^

Slurpee
04-18-2008, 02:50 AM
I would have to say either Kuriboh or Dark Magician Girl.
Kuriboh since it's kind-hearted as am I. Though I chose it because it has many surprises, you wouldn't expect it to be usefull. (i'm bad at wording what I want to say x-x)
Dark Magician Girl because she always seems to pull-through in the end and be of assistance whenever needed. :)

ChibiInuyasha
04-18-2008, 04:41 AM
Yes Kuriboh is very useful ive seen my friend kuriboh someones Rainbow Dragon when it was 8000 Attack he still lost but it was extremly funny to see his oponites face ^_^