PDA

View Full Version : NGE rebuild DVD release in america?

demonplight
02-19-2008, 06:09 PM
To my understanding the first movie that was released in Asian theaters last year will be released on DVD at the end of this month, I think the 22. now does anyone have an idea when we can get it in America?!!!!!!

MomijiTMO
02-19-2008, 06:37 PM
I'd like to know too because the Aus release date will be a couple of months after that.

demonplight
02-19-2008, 07:39 PM
I'd like to know too because the Aus release date will be a couple of months after that.
Aus Australia? an interesting thing about that, to my knowledge a company that will release in australia, has been bought by ADV, same for GB.
there appears to be a market consolidation in the anime industry.

MomijiTMO
02-20-2008, 03:00 AM
Never looked before but on their site: "Madman is owned by Funtastic Limited."

Our release dates are always several months behind the US date probably to save stock for the US.

satsugai
02-21-2008, 09:16 PM
To my understanding the first movie that was released in Asian theaters last year will be released on DVD at the end of this month, I think the 22. now does anyone have an idea when we can get it in America?!!!!!!

Evangelion 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone has been shown in theatres in Japan, yes.
But there is no way of telling when it will hit America.
Evangelion 1.0 You Are (Not) Alone, "Limited Design Edition", will be released in Japan on April 25th, 2008 on DVD.
The normal edition will be released on May 21st, 2008.

Though, most of the cast of EVA from ADV have shown interest in doing the dub, I'm not sure if everyone will sign on.

Only time will tell. :]

dragongundam009
04-09-2008, 03:01 AM
http://C:\Users\Owner\Pictures\anime\Internet Explorer Wallpaper.bmpMan, i thoght it was coming out this mouth the 25th. But now that i think about it i did get this wp from the japan web site, man that suck!!!