PDA

View Full Version : Sesshomaru's Past

Aki no iko
02-19-2008, 05:35 PM
I've always wondered something ever since I first understood Sesshomaru's character. I've only seen brief pictures of her and Sesshomaru when he was a child but the words were all Japanese (obviously I don't read Japanese).

I'm curious to know whatever happened to his mother? Anything from what was she like, how did she die (if she died that is), what made the Great Dog Demon fall for her, and so on. It's nothing but curiousity.

Phelyeg
02-20-2008, 01:09 AM
It's mostly speculation.

His mother has been shown in the manga, she is the same type of demon as his father. From the little we have seen of her, she was a very graceful demon that understood his the father's wishes and plans for their son and his future. there wasn't an actual background story on them but she was given a stone (the name escapes me, sorry) with the same powers as tensaiga. She was entrusted to help her son make his sword stonger when the time came. After which we haven't seen her again.
The actual details of the parents courtship aren't given, but she is very beautiful, her son get his looks from her.