PDA

View Full Version : Hayanshii's Hideous Creations of Doom

Hayanshii
02-19-2008, 10:43 AM
So, yeah. I tried a new style. I think it turned out OKAY...
What do you all think of my new set? These were both made using Paint Shop Pro 8.

Avatar (you can tell I like using that "Freefall" brush on my icons...it's my most frequently used.):
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emuriffic_/ringo_air_gear_av.png

Signature:
http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj59/emuriffic_/ringo_air_gear_sig.png

Mira Kaiba
02-19-2008, 10:54 AM
Very interesting style of sig making. I like it, especially the background on the right and the extract you used. However, the smear in front of the extract makes it hard to see clearly. Maybe take that off so it will clear up the sig. The left side of the background needs some color blending so that it appears more like the right side. I love the avvy, but also try removing the smear. Great set - I would like to see more. ^^

Hayanshii
02-19-2008, 10:56 AM
Thanks. I was just messing around with the different tools, because I was tired of my old style.
The background had a rainbow gradient on it...-shot'd-
I'll try taking that off.

Asriel
02-19-2008, 12:21 PM
ohhhhhhhhhh!(points at amazing colors)
I love the avi and the siggy!
The Bg is just plainly awsone especially on the right side in the somewhat corner(lol).Anyway I like the text placement,great job with that.The extract is nice as well but maybe it shouldn't be so blurred a little.With the smear upon it it doesn't look all as great as it could.But other than that Great job with it.^^
The Avi is just awsome.So no help there(lol).

LizaLiza
02-23-2008, 03:00 AM
I like the avatar and the signature, especially the background (I don't think I could make something as pretty as that!), and the extract is nice, too. The only downfall is that glow across her skin.

I'm gonna guess you used the dodge tool (you can kill me if I'm wrong), which is great depending on how you use it, but here it's just too bright. I think it'd look better if there was no glow at all. Or, if you can, try and lower the opacity of the Dodge Tool and then run it across her so it won't look so bright.

Hotarubi Iga
02-23-2008, 04:20 AM
very cute i like the color usage

~*Red*~
02-23-2008, 03:10 PM
I really, really like your set, Hayanshii :)

The picture on your sig is awesome and so is the background!! The colour is amazing!! I hope to see more awesome stuff from you shortly :)