PDA

View Full Version : Vocaloid Wallpaper

KuroTan
02-18-2008, 11:19 PM
At least, I hope it is a Vocaloid one. If I made a mistake, please let me know.^^;

On to the wallpaper. First off, thanks to Serated for the nicely done extraction. For this wall, I was just experimenting with a few new brushes I managed to acquire. It looks good inside PS but for some reason, when I actually use it as a wallpaper I feel as if something is off. Any suggestions?^-^

Animousflavista
02-19-2008, 03:57 AM
Hey.. I just like the style. simple and clean. the color also match with the character.
Although it is nice at it is now, I think you can put a word (name or whatever) that match the character. just my suggestion.
:)

wizz-o-matic
02-19-2008, 07:35 AM
Extraction needs some cleaning ;)

And I kinda don't like that kind of "red" in the wall >_>

KuroTan
02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
Thanks to both of you. Very much appreciated.^^ At first, I did want to put in some sort of description but then I thought, I'll just reserve that space for the desktop icons. New one, I just sorta added an overlay to darken out the red and even out the bright spots. Then added a gaussian blur to sorta clean out the extraction too.

wizz-o-matic
02-21-2008, 09:53 AM
nah, not good. Way too much contrast now. First one is much better.

~*Red*~
02-22-2008, 03:45 AM
I like the first one a lot better Kuro. It looks awesome as the background for my Mac laptop. Nice work!! :)

||-CrazyLuv-||
02-22-2008, 11:22 AM
I love the image you got, very nice quality and the background matches nicely. The edges are some what rough but other then that the extraction came out well. I would retract the black line to get rid of this on my extractions. Try it out see if you like how it looks and keep it up.