PDA

View Full Version : BANKAI Kenpachi

chidori210
02-13-2008, 11:30 AM
If kenpachi had a bankai what would it look like?

OminousCloud
02-14-2008, 06:23 AM
That thing of non descriptness...

benjamin89
02-14-2008, 06:20 PM
Something big and brutal. Hmm..Something...butcher like.

Gizoku
02-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I think it would be similar to Ichigos, not so light or defined like his is though.

Lee787
02-17-2008, 01:14 PM
haha I really hope it gets revealed in this fight against nnoitra, I imagine it would be small so that he can get into the thick of the fight. I also think it would heal him, that way, he can fight for a longer time.

jakun_kenpachi
02-17-2008, 01:28 PM
Something big and brutal. Hmm..Something...butcher like.A higher force will have a joke on Kenpachi and give him a pink dagger as a Bankai, with no abilities! LOL

Pent
02-17-2008, 10:27 PM
it would be large 2 handed sinister looking sword with a lot of curves and serrated edges along the back.

DreamScape
02-18-2008, 11:40 AM
it will be unstopable ^^

Xet
02-18-2008, 11:47 AM
A doppelganger.

Amer_Uchiha
02-26-2008, 04:22 PM
unimaginable might have two huge blades with a massive spirit behind him.

OminousCloud
02-26-2008, 11:21 PM
haha I really hope it gets revealed in this fight against nnoitra, I imagine it would be small so that he can get into the thick of the fight. I also think it would heal him, that way, he can fight for a longer time.

He can't use bankai so the chances of his bankai being revealed in his fight with Mantis-man is pretty much zero...

dark_is_light
02-28-2008, 12:18 AM
A higher force will have a joke on Kenpachi and give him a pink dagger as a Bankai, with no abilities! LOL
That wouldn't surprise me one bit. It would definitely suit his character...though he's one of my favorites...and I loathe pink: DIE YACHIRU DIE!

sensei-zeb
02-28-2008, 03:34 PM
He can't use bankai so the chances of his bankai being revealed in his fight with Mantis-man is pretty much zero...

well has he tried

Souhi
02-28-2008, 04:14 PM
well has he tried

Well, after his fight with Ichigo, he did try to make contact with the spirit of his Zanpakutoh, but failed. Besides being his unmovable and stacked self, he hasn't shown anything in his fight with Nnoitra.

The odds that he learned such a time consuming release in such a short time is unlikely (Ichigo was the crazy exception, yeah). The ace up his sleeve was already revealed, so Bankai doesn't seem to be relevant anymore.

sensei-zeb
02-28-2008, 05:13 PM
Well, after his fight with Ichigo, he did try to make contact with the spirit of his Zanpakutoh, but failed. Besides being his unmovable and stacked self, he hasn't shown anything in his fight with Nnoitra.

The odds that he learned such a time consuming release in such a short time is unlikely (Ichigo was the crazy exception, yeah). The ace up his sleeve was already revealed, so Bankai doesn't seem to be relevant anymore.

maybe he wasn't concentrating properly.

he might get a bankai. let see if tite kubo gives him a bankai

Souhi
02-28-2008, 05:24 PM
maybe he wasn't concentrating properly.

he might get a bankai. let see if tite kubo gives him a bankai

It's not so much a matter of concentration. He just has neglected and abused his Zanpakuto for so many years in favor of his own strength, that something like Bankai, which requires perfect teamwork with the spirit, is far from simple. He has taken a few small steps forward lately, sharing the pain of not having a true name like his Zanpakuto. It'll take a while.

sensei-zeb
02-29-2008, 12:31 PM
It's not so much a matter of concentration. He just has neglected and abused his Zanpakuto for so many years in favor of his own strength, that something like Bankai, which requires perfect teamwork with the spirit, is far from simple. He has taken a few small steps forward lately, sharing the pain of not having a true name like his Zanpakuto. It'll take a while.

true