PDA

View Full Version : Debris of Broken Dreams.

Konata Izumi
02-02-2008, 10:01 PM
Yes. Finally a wallpaper from me and the character is Len/Ren. I'm not very good with 'grunge' and it's only 1024x768 or so because my computer isn't real great at handling large pieces of work. Enjoy. Yes, I'm also known as Chicako and KAWAIIpop in other places. ;p <3

IchigoKiss
02-28-2008, 12:14 PM
It's really good!!~ I love the image and quote you used for it ^_^

ketashiu
03-29-2008, 10:39 AM
it's great..... i like it....... specially if done with own hard work.... GOOD JOB......!

ketashiu
03-29-2008, 10:42 AM
IT'S GREAT......i like it.....specially if done by own hard work.... GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

Leorina
03-29-2008, 10:28 PM
It's good, but I think there's always something that can be added. I have no experience at all with wallpapers, but it feels like it needs something else.

escaflownemoon
04-19-2008, 09:14 PM
To get a grunge effect although, I haven't experiment this wallpaper style but it's kinda sketchy, rough-looking from what I have seen. Like have some sort of newspaper printing, different types of font, sketchy lines...shapes?...however, with your wallpaper something looks odd...I think she's painted in the bg lol that looks weird to me. lol Also a good idea to play with a set of grunge brushes if you can.

Since you titled "Debris of Broken Dreams" I was thinking how about incoporating some broken glass around her with her reflection in the shards or make the wallpaper like broken glass of some sort.

Other than that a good start. ^^

Cotaku
05-11-2008, 10:10 PM
I love the quote you used for this. It's so poetic. And I love the way she fades into the background.
Overall:
7.5/10

Deadling
05-11-2008, 10:46 PM
I like the effect that you're applying to it. Though I think the effect looks abit off around her feet, and generally in the bottom half of where you're trying to blend her in. It is very nice though, cute girls, all the way, and elven is always ok by me.

Gero50
05-11-2008, 10:57 PM
Well its good rather interesting I like it and hope you can get a faster xomputer