PDA

View Full Version : Who would kill you?

dark_is_light
01-27-2008, 12:10 AM
Which yami would be the most likely to get pissed off at you and murder you? Y. Atemu, Y. Marik, or Y. Bakura? Be sure to tell why.

For me it'd probably be Atemu. Hah, Marik and Bakura would be far too amused (even slightly afraid) to kill me. I happen to dislike Atemu, so I don't believe that he would be intelligent enough to be wary of me.

Hehe, I heard read this a couple of years back and thought I might note it:

Yugioh: Multiple Personality Disorder...with CARDS!

Cracked me up when I first read it.

MobilepoopGundam
01-27-2008, 12:12 AM
Why would you ask if you wanted to choose who would kill us?

Can't we just live instead?

dark_is_light
01-27-2008, 12:29 AM
Why would you ask if you wanted to choose who would kill us?

Can't we just live instead?
What would be the fun in that? :wacko:

Sanosuke23
01-27-2008, 12:37 AM
Why would two ancient spirits and an insane split personality care to kill me? I'm a fairly competent duelist, I'm fairly certain Bakura and Marik would at best attempt to recruit me and Atemu would just be all "sup, noob?"

Now, if I was somehow relevant to the story, it'd most likely be that lucky bastard Jonouichi that took me down with a coin toss of destiny or some crap.

dark_is_light
01-27-2008, 01:23 AM
Why would two ancient spirits and an insane split personality care to kill me? I'm a fairly competent duelist, I'm fairly certain Bakura and Marik would at best attempt to recruit me and Atemu would just be all "sup, noob?"

Now, if I was somehow relevant to the story, it'd most likely be that lucky bastard Jonouichi that took me down with a coin toss of destiny or some crap.
The question would be "Why wouldn't two ancient spirits and an insane split personality care to kill [you]?"

The word insane should make it obvious. And I believe that Bakura and Atemu are a bit wacko from being in shiny golden objects for five millenia. And lunatics all have set-offs, so which one would be most likely to despise you and want to rip your guts out through your throat?

SuXrys
01-27-2008, 02:46 PM
Well I think that Marik, if some of them, would kill me. I meen, come on, the dude is creepy as hell! That evil smile, the whole "I-will-send-you-to-the-shadow-realm-crap". Come on, he just stinks blood and murder. Im sure that he would enjoy killing me too (or just send me to the shadow realm) :P that insane #%! ^_^

Atemu wouldnt kill me..., he would love me (, save me from Marik) and bring me cookies! ;D

Mm.. cookies <3

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 01:10 AM
Well I think that Marik, if some of them, would kill me. I meen, come on, the dude is creepy as hell! That evil smile, the whole "I-will-send-you-to-the-shadow-realm-crap". Come on, he just stinks blood and murder. Im sure that he would enjoy killing me too (or just send me to the shadow realm) :P that insane #%! ^_^
Well, Marik can't help it. He was created from hate, therefore he must partake in the more gruesome of hobbies. Plus who wouldn't enjoy a little torture every now and then? JK.

Atemu wouldnt kill me..., he would love me (, save me from Marik) and bring me cookies! ;D

Mm.. cookies <3
*eyetwitch* Atemu loves you? GO! LEAVE MY PRESENCE! YOU MAKE THE VERY LIQUID IN MY EYES BOIL! Hehe, JK.

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 01:23 AM
The question would be "Why wouldn't two ancient spirits and an insane split personality care to kill [you]?"

The word insane should make it obvious. And I believe that Bakura and Atemu are a bit wacko from being in shiny golden objects for five millenia. And lunatics all have set-offs, so which one would be most likely to despise you and want to rip your guts out through your throat?

Well no. You see, Bakura is lucid in his insanity; His is a religious zeal that's kept him going all these years. Atemu was unconscious during that entire time, so he really had no feeling of time passing. Besides, his insanity is that he kills those that are "impure," so long as you play by the rules and don't piss the midget he lives in off you'd be safe.

Marik would be the one most LIKELY to kill me, because he's a schizophrenic with extremely violent tendencies before Atemu haxx0rz his brain. However, he understands the whole "killing draws attention to yourself" thing and unless I was part of a whole group of people dying he wouldn't kill just me.

No, Joey will be the one to signal my downfall. I stand by that. Besides, he's the only one that's killed a man in an actual fistfight and NOT with a children's card game.

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 01:58 AM
Well no. You see, Bakura is lucid in his insanity; His is a religious zeal that's kept him going all these years. .
He is nevertheless insane. And he would still be more likely to kill someone than the average person.

Atemu was unconscious during that entire time, so he really had no feeling of time passing. Besides, his insanity is that he kills those that are "impure," so long as you play by the rules and don't piss the midget he lives in off you'd be safe.
It's not simply playing by THE rules so much as it is by HIS rules. There's a distinct difference. I hold to the belief that he is a barely-repressed ego maniac that is likely to go off at any second. Oh, and I'm willing to bet that the midget would be surprisingly easy to piss off. Especially if you called him a midget.

Marik would be the one most LIKELY to kill me, because he's a schizophrenic with extremely violent tendencies before Atemu haxx0rz his brain. However, he understands the whole "killing draws attention to yourself" thing and unless I was part of a whole group of people dying he wouldn't kill just me.
I still wouldn't place any money on that if I were you.

No, Joey will be the one to signal my downfall. I stand by that. Besides, he's the only one that's killed a man in an actual fistfight and NOT with a children's card game.
...why would Jou want to kill you again?

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 02:11 AM
...why would Jou want to kill you again?

Because if I was hypothetically in the series's world, I wouldn't be a nice person to hang around, would probably be at odds with them, and as I said he would finish me off with some BS coin toss that would somehow end my life in a manner unspecified.

Eh, I prefer the villains from GX more anyhow. Society of Light ftw!

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 02:36 AM
Eh, I prefer the villains from GX more anyhow. Society of Light ftw!
Sacrilege! I'm sorry, well actually I'm not, but GX is the worst thing to ever happen to Yugioh. It's a cheap sequel series made simply for the fact that the original Yugioh was so popular.

And their villans are nothing compared to Bakura and Marik! Bakura and Marik will pwn all who oppose them...except a certain b@$!@+d pharaoh who cheats by bribing Fate itself with things I cannot mention here on this thread because it is to explicit to mention.

I do however respect your right to have a differing opinion. Grrr. Hehe.

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 03:19 AM
Psh please. From a storytelling standpoint, the characters introduced in the Society of Light arc have more to them than Marik or Bakura, who even though I like them are, let's face it, shallow as all hell.

Believe me, GX is a lot better when you stop thinking about it as a replacement for Yu-Gi-Oh! and instead see it as something more along the lines of a technically-canon fanfic set in the same world. After all, that's pretty much what it is.

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 03:26 AM
Psh please. From a storytelling standpoint, the characters introduced in the Society of Light arc have more to them than Marik or Bakura, who even though I like them are, let's face it, shallow as all hell.
Bakura and Marik are far more intriguing characters those I've seen on GX. They are my co-conspirators (and we will rule the world temporarily...forever) and no one will ever top them in that abomination of a series.

Believe me, GX is a lot better when you stop thinking about it as a replacement for Yu-Gi-Oh! and instead see it as something more along the lines of a technically-canon fanfic set in the same world. After all, that's pretty much what it is.
Perhaps it is in your eyes, but I have not been interested in what I have seen of the GX series. That has yet to be altered.

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 03:35 AM
Bakura and Marik are far more intriguing characters those I've seen on GX. They are my co-conspirators (and we will rule the world temporarily...forever) and no one will ever top them in that abomination of a series.

Perhaps it is in your eyes, but I have not been interested in what I have seen of the GX series. That has yet to be altered.

Ah, but that's YOU imposing your own reactions and fantasies on the characters, giving them phantom depth. A lot of people do this, and it colors their judgement, understandably.

As for you finding GX uninteresting, I can't really argue with opinion without looking like an idiot, so I won't. There is, however, a difference between "I find it uninteresting" and "this is a cheap ripoff of a previous series, disregarding the fact that the creator of the original performs quality control and has given the series his blessing as what is to become of the characters a decade after the events of the first series."

Clearly if the creator feels Yu-Gi-Oh! has little overall to do with Yugi as an individual, and it's HIS baby, then anyone that argues opposite that is an idiot.

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Ah, but that's YOU imposing your own reactions and fantasies on the characters, giving them phantom depth. A lot of people do this, and it colors their judgement, understandably.
Nah, I was just messing around with that co-conspirators thing. They were great characters before the thought had even begun forming in my head.

As for you finding GX uninteresting, I can't really argue with opinion without looking like an idiot, so I won't. There is, however, a difference between "I find it uninteresting" and "this is a cheap ripoff of a previous series, disregarding the fact that the creator of the original performs quality control and has given the series his blessing as what is to become of the characters a decade after the events of the first series."

Clearly if the creator feels Yu-Gi-Oh! has little overall to do with Yugi as an individual, and it's HIS baby, then anyone that argues opposite that is an idiot.
I don't really care about the midget's character as much. He was always too goody-goody to interest me. But characters such as Marik and Bakura shouldn't be just gone if there is another series...though that is just my opinion. Aside from that, I seriously think "the creator" (as you named him) had better work on the original Yugioh.

I don't suppose we'll ever agree.

dream magician
01-28-2008, 10:26 PM
Actually,if there's no reason to be killed and live.
Well,if A Yami would kill might as well be killed by Atem. I'd rather be killed by a royal blood!!! and someboy who has good judgement.

dark_is_light
01-28-2008, 10:34 PM
Well,if A Yami would kill might as well be killed by Atem. I'd rather be killed by a royal blood!!! and someboy who has good judgement.
*raises eyebrow* Royal blood is no better than the blood of anyone else. Sorry, but it's true.

So why would Atemu want to kill you? The question isn't who you would want to be killed by, but who would be the most likely to finish you off.

Sanosuke23
01-28-2008, 11:27 PM
d_i_l: I didn't say I didn't like the characters, just that they were rather shallow. I still enjoyed them.

The reason none of them are in GX is they all died by the end of the series.

I'm not arguing that the original sucked, I liked it. I just don't like the hate of GX around here(not just disinterest, actual hate). FYI, Takahashi would have probably penned GX if he wasn't so busy with Yu-Gi-Oh! R, which deals with the original cast. Look it up, I like it as much as I liked the other two.

dark_is_light
01-29-2008, 12:02 AM
d_i_l: I didn't say I didn't like the characters, just that they were rather shallow. I still enjoyed them.

The reason none of them are in GX is they all died by the end of the series.
:( I know. I'll never get over the sadness. Melodrama aside, those characters could have been more than they were. But of course they had to be foes the whole time and portrayed in a bad light, then the series was over. Yet that idiot Atemu got to be the bloody hero of it all when he was no less darkness than they just because he was the bloody pharaoh.

There could have been so much more. That is one of the things I dislike about the original Yugioh series. I mean Bakura at least should have been portrayed better than he was through most of the series. The whole Kuru Eruna thing more than explains his grudge against Atemu yet was not considered as damning as it was. Anyone who went through something like that would turn out so. Yet that, though it was a big part of his character, for some reason wasn't enough of an excuse to redeem his character.

And Marik? So what if he was a split personality born from Malik's hate. He was evil and demented the whole freaking time. I don't care if he was considered "dark" but darkness and evil are two separate things (And I will not go into my beliefs of darkness at the moment.). The way it ended up expressed the underlying statement that whatever you are born, you cannot change. Evil parents (er...hate would be considered as one, then Malik the other I guess. Does that make Hate female? Or is there something about Malik that we don't know...:eek: )...anyway, Evil parents=Evil offspring, Pharaoh=Hero, and for some reason that is absolute.

But I do like the series, don't get me wrong, and I like it far better than GX. Yugioh is great, one of my favorite series', but I just don't agree with everything in it.[/quote]

I'm not arguing that the original sucked, I liked it. I just don't like the hate of GX around here(not just disinterest, actual hate). FYI, Takahashi would have probably penned GX if he wasn't so busy with Yu-Gi-Oh! R, which deals with the original cast. Look it up, I like it as much as I liked the other two.
Just so you know, I don't really hate GX, but compared to how much I liked the original...yeah, anyway.

I have heard of Yu-gi-oh! R, but I have yet to get it. I might in the future.

Sanosuke23
01-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah Bakura the Thief had good reason to hate the Pharaoh, but Yami Bakura is not that character. He is Zorc, Generic Ultimate Evil Extraordinnaire. It's sad when a bit player has more depth than the main villain.

The "Dark != Evil" concept is actually a key point in GX, where Light is a destructive force and Jaden wields the power of the Darkness of Justice. It's been pointed out that Atemu was the supreme wielder of light, and some feel a crossover is inevitable.

Gero50
01-29-2008, 12:34 AM
I say Marik would kill me. I say this because he and I have very different personalities and often when 2 different people have 2 different personalties they tend to conflict a lot. Also if I pissed him off he would most likely stab me in the chest that is why I think he would kill me

dark_is_light
01-29-2008, 12:42 AM
Yeah Bakura the Thief had good reason to hate the Pharaoh, but Yami Bakura is not that character. He is Zorc, Generic Ultimate Evil Extraordinnaire. It's sad when a bit player has more depth than the main villain.
That's the problem.

The "Dark != Evil" concept is actually a key point in GX, where Light is a destructive force and Jaden wields the power of the Darkness of Justice. It's been pointed out that Atemu was the supreme wielder of light, and some feel a crossover is inevitable.
True, but my main issue wasn't the whole dark/light thing, but rather the all the bits about you are what you are no matter what.

I say Marik would kill me. I say this because he and I have very different personalities and often when 2 different people have 2 different personalties they tend to conflict a lot. Also if I pissed him off he would most likely stab me in the chest that is why I think he would kill me

What differences between your personalities would cause that "conflict"? Your statement on why is a bit vague. I do admit that the method is likely, if he was to kill you that is.

Sanosuke23
01-29-2008, 12:59 AM
No yeah, I got that about the "sum of your parts" thing. I was just pointing out that the original has a black and white good vs. evil story that's somewhat bland and hypocritical, while GX focuses more on balance. Most of the villains are sympathetic characters, and Judai's no saint.

Meanwhile you have Yugi making people braindead and/or soulless "FOR GREAT JUSTICE." Meanwhile the angry orphan that grew into a bitter young man due to his family's death due to Atemu's father is the bad guy, right?

dark_is_light
01-29-2008, 01:10 AM
No yeah, I got that about the "sum of your parts" thing. I was just pointing out that the original has a black and white good vs. evil story that's somewhat bland and hypocritical, while GX focuses more on balance. Most of the villains are sympathetic characters, and Judai's no saint.

Meanwhile you have Yugi making people braindead and/or soulless "FOR GREAT JUSTICE." Meanwhile the angry orphan that grew into a bitter young man due to his family's death due to Atemu's father is the bad guy, right?
You have quite good points. I wish I did like the GX better, because their storyline does seem more accurate. But the original's characters were better and that really helps make the series, even though that friendship "group" *cough* orgy *cough* (though not literally), was...just *shudder*.

Ah, well, nothing is perfect. And if it was, then it would not be interesting at all to me.

Sanosuke23
01-29-2008, 02:29 AM
Yeah. Besides, the friendship aspect was a key point without twenty-minute long speeches in the Japanese one. I mean they still HAD them, but they were much less a dominating force and more a last-ditch inspirational thing.

To tell the truth, I can't stand 4Kids dubs enough to watch GX in english, but the original I can. I can only assume they still internal monologue over every single dramatic pause in the entire series with a speech about friendship or never giving up or something. Honestly, if I didn't know where to find fansubs I don't think I'd like GX either.

dark_is_light
01-30-2008, 12:33 AM
Yeah. Besides, the friendship aspect was a key point without twenty-minute long speeches in the Japanese one. I mean they still HAD them, but they were much less a dominating force and more a last-ditch inspirational thing.
That's why I don't like dubs most of the time. They don't always stay true to the original Japanese script and have other interesting parts cut out.

To tell the truth, I can't stand 4Kids dubs enough to watch GX in english, but the original I can. I can only assume they still internal monologue over every single dramatic pause in the entire series with a speech about friendship or never giving up or something. Honestly, if I didn't know where to find fansubs I don't think I'd like GX either.
The surplus of friendship at certain points just makes it so cheesy and less than meaningful when it is used in such a way. I can't even watch the parts inundated with that fluff without gagging. I mean, come on! We get it. Friendship...is...important--to the series anyway, but people aren't so stupid as to need it hammered away in their brains every so often. *eyetwitch*

Sanosuke23
01-30-2008, 12:44 AM
Oh my god I know! What kills me is when they get rid of a perfectly good staredown by adding completely unnecessary expository dialogue. I DON'T NEED TO HEAR A CHARACTER TALKING AT ALL TIMES DURING AN EPISODE, THANK YOU.

dark_is_light
01-30-2008, 01:42 AM
Exactly. They completely mutilate certain scenes by attempting a sort of "creativity." Well it's not their bloody show to be creative with. There are some scenes that are cut for their explicit content, depending on what it is, but I've seen certain things they've shown on Naruto on the Cartoon Network that were questionable for small children to view.

If it wasn't for the subs, I don't think that many of my favorite anime would be nearly so high on my list. Many people simply hate dubs for reasons such as a voice that "isn't as good as the original." It's not just about the stupid person's voice (though I do prefer Japanese anyway), but about what they're meant to say and how they're meant to say it. No one should be allowed to pick and choose which parts to allow people to view. It wouldn't have been in the anime if it wasn't supposed to be seen.

Sanosuke23
01-30-2008, 02:53 AM
Well see, certain anime such as Hellsing sound BETTER with British voices, because it takes place IN BRITAIN. As for Yu-Gi-Oh!, 4Kids uses it same three voice actors in every single show they have, so you have horrible voice acting that's consistent throughout all their products.

Kamara Sagara
01-30-2008, 03:33 AM
Yes! Another Atemu-anti-fan! So of course based on that I should think he would be the one most likely to kill me...and you're right. This is because if I existed in the Yu-Gi-Oh world, then Psycho Marik and I would attempt to take over the world together. And no, I do not have a creepy moronic crush on that character. He's just as insane as I am, therefore we relate. In the Yu-Gi-Oh world, I would be not a split personality, but a figment of everyone's imagination that aquired my own conciousness and managed to physically manifest myself from the sheer force of my will. *wide grin*

dark_is_light
01-31-2008, 12:13 AM
Well see, certain anime such as Hellsing sound BETTER with British voices, because it takes place IN BRITAIN. As for Yu-Gi-Oh!, 4Kids uses it same three voice actors in every single show they have, so you have horrible voice acting that's consistent throughout all their products.
Especially those ones with the annoying bratty voices. I can't stand those. :grinjump: *eyetwitch*

On to another topic, it seems that Kamara has stalked us here as well. A fellow Atemu "anti-fan" you say? Fun. But anyway, the Yu-Gi-Oh section might not be a lost cause afterall. We three just need to stay devoted and when it comes to the end and the Kool-aid, just drink it. JK

Sanosuke23
01-31-2008, 12:23 AM
Well for a time there focus shifted to the TCG more, then Fox stopped coming back and I may have implied GeroNumbersAfterHisName is a noob.

dream magician
01-31-2008, 06:44 AM
*raises eyebrow* Royal blood is no better than the blood of anyone else. Sorry, but it's true.

So why would Atemu want to kill you? The question isn't who you would want to be killed by, but who would be the most likely to finish you off.

Yes, blood are all the same.^^
But, i'll have to say that post of mine is a figurative one.

dark_is_light
02-02-2008, 02:32 AM
I may have implied GeroNumbersAfterHisName is a noob.
May have implied? What brought this on?

Sanosuke23
02-02-2008, 03:24 AM
Eh, in the whole "Need help building a powerful deck?" thread, started by him, the only advice he ever gave consisted almost exclusively of "equip cards make things stronger" and "use cards to make other cards stronger." So I called him on that, since his first post was all about how he was gonna be such a great help to the forum.

dark_is_light
02-02-2008, 04:14 AM
He honestly though giving basic information--that anyone with any sort of clue as to what Yu-Gi-Oh was would know-- would be "a great help"? I think I did see that thread, more like skimmed it. It made no impression at all on me. I can barely recall it now. Ah well.

Sanosuke23
02-02-2008, 04:42 AM
lol it's still sitting there, in all its poorly-written glory. Basically just me and Fox Knight discussing decks, with a few posts from the peanut gallery strewn about.

And to this day, nobody ever tells me what deck they ran when they proudly proclaim they have a 60-card deck.

Thevlad
02-02-2008, 04:14 PM
A 60 cards deck? Man what kind of deck is a 60 cards deck.
I mean my deck is huge if it contains 45 cards.
and to stay on topic if there is going to be a match between me and any Yami they couldn't kill me.

dark_is_light
02-02-2008, 05:27 PM
lol it's still sitting there, in all its poorly-written glory. Basically just me and Fox Knight discussing decks, with a few posts from the peanut gallery strewn about.

And to this day, nobody ever tells me what deck they ran when they proudly proclaim they have a 60-card deck.
Hah, that's nothing. I know someone who claimed they had a 70-80 card deck and never lost a duel. Of course one of my friends happened to be someone that had beaten them.

A 60 cards deck? Man what kind of deck is a 60 cards deck.

I mean my deck is huge if it contains 45 cards.

and to stay on topic if there is going to be a match between me and any Yami they couldn't kill me.
I didn't necessarily mean during a match, but it's alright I suppose.

Sanosuke23
02-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Hah, that's nothing. I know someone who claimed they had a 70-80 card deck and never lost a duel. Of course one of my friends happened to be someone that had beaten them.

Oh man, that reminds me of this kid I knew back in my senior year of High School.

He saw me fiddling with my cards and came up to me bragging about how awesome he was, and that he only played for cards and he could totally beat me. The next day we had a game, He whipped out a deck that was the SIZE OF MY OUTSTRETCHED HAND FROM MIDDLE FINGER TO WRIST.

In this deck, he had ONE moster lower than level 4, a single Twin-headed Behemoth. He didn't see it in this game, and I beat him in like three turns.

He demands a rematch, this time for our decks as opposed to just a card. He used three Ground Collapses first turn, I used three Wave-Motion Cannons and a Level Limit - Area B.

He cried when I threw his(now mine) cards in the trash. I'm certain he went fishing for them after I left, though. And that. boys and girls, is why Sano quit playing Yu-Gi-Oh! on a regular basis.

dark_is_light
02-04-2008, 12:44 AM
The next day we had a game, He whipped out a deck that was the SIZE OF MY OUTSTRETCHED HAND FROM MIDDLE FINGER TO WRIST.Nani!?!?!?!? *eyetwitch* I...I can't even thing of anything to say except that if he knew anything, he would have realized that quality is far better than quantity.

In this deck, he had ONE monster lower than level 4, a single Twin-headed Behemoth. He didn't see it in this game, and I beat him in like three turns.
*double-mega-face-spasm* No comment.

Anyway, the person that my person reminded you of reminds me of another person. It has nothing really to do with Yu-Gi-Oh, but it's relevant in the sense of claiming to be something that you're not. This guy claimed to be psychic and have all kinds of powers (This is in high school and he was serious, not messing around when he said it.) and he even went as far to claim that he knew where Osama bin Ladin was because of it. Of course when I asked him why he hadn't told the FBI or something, he said that there was some type of problem that disallowed the precise coordinates from being known to him. This is the same guy that stalked me for half a year, by the way.

Sanosuke23
02-04-2008, 02:31 PM
o_O;;

People, man. Sometimes they say stuff and I just do not understand why. I mean really, psychic? He should turn himself in to his local government, they have agencies for that! (http://agentnein.livejournal.com)

Oh, and WHAT KIND OF DECK DID YOU RUN WITH SIXTY CARDS?!

animemetalfreak_13
02-04-2008, 02:45 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmm............me hungry now

Thevlad
02-04-2008, 04:37 PM
metalfreak is hungry and I'm tired lol. It's a good thing I'm on holiday. How about you guys?
"Thevlad is really of topic"

SuXrys
02-04-2008, 04:58 PM
Well, Marik can't help it. He was created from hate, therefore he must partake in the more gruesome of hobbies. Plus who wouldn't enjoy a little torture every now and then? JK.

*eyetwitch* Atemu loves you? GO! LEAVE MY PRESENCE! YOU MAKE THE VERY LIQUID IN MY EYES BOIL! Hehe, JK.

Hihi* happy to help! :D

Azrael91
02-07-2008, 06:35 PM
Yami bakura.

kaori_tenshi
02-22-2008, 05:45 PM
Most definetly Yami Bakura. He'd kill me because I'd try to glomp him for being so damn cute >3

That's right...Yami bakura...is...cute fahah. Yes, he'd kill me for that.

dark_is_light
02-28-2008, 01:26 AM
I'm ba-ack. Yeah, I'd like to say I'm perfect but I'm not and the crap I wished was delt with keeps springing up again, but I can't fix everything no matter how much I'd like to. For now I have time to be here on AF.

Sanosuke23
03-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Well welcome back! =D

dark_is_light
03-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Thank you. Have I missed much?

Sanosuke23
03-08-2008, 03:21 PM
Uh, new Yu-Gi-Oh! series announced, discussion about the card game, and little else.

xtreamvids
03-08-2008, 08:12 PM
We all would die!! lol =P