PDA

View Full Version : Sicronized??

Red Phantoms
01-21-2008, 07:02 AM
Well I still had a question wich i cant understand. I already watch all episode and movie but still can find out why Ayanami can sincronize with EVA. I mean EVA needs a soul in order to operate but ayanami had no soul instead becaus she clone. well you can hear the coversation in umm... I forget the episode but when shinji witness the destruction of all ayanami clones with misato.
Even i know it may be the cause of the beserk. -_-

Ikaruga
01-21-2008, 07:46 AM
I don't ever recall pilots needing a soul to pilot the Eva, and I don't want to go into the discussion of what a soul is and all that.

If you watched the episode where you hear about 1st Impact, 2nd Impact and Adam appearing at the Alaskan base, I assumed that it was if they were in contact with these events they would be able to pilot the Evas.

Rei is a different case, as she is a clone. But then surely that's a good reason as to why she can pilot the Evas? Remember, the Evas were build by Nerv. They also had to technology to create a human clone, probably int the same process.

Not giving away too much, but have you seen the End of Evangelion?
Rei was created as part of Adam... Which is a big clue.

blackrosetwilight
01-29-2008, 08:02 PM
rei does have a soul. ritsuko explained it all I just dont remember how it went besides it eva no need for any other explanation if ritsuko already explained it in riddled scientific religous words that make you google'em for three days just to understand the first part

Manhattan_Project_2000
01-29-2008, 10:24 PM
1) Rei has a soul.
2) A soul isn't needed to pilot a Eva, which is why the Dummy Plugs work in the first place.
3) Rei isn't a normal human, but instead is a part of Lillith and a partial clone of Yui Ikari (ignore the person above that said Adam, that was Kaworu).

Ikaruga
01-30-2008, 03:55 AM
1) Rei has a soul.
2) A soul isn't needed to pilot a Eva, which is why the Dummy Plugs work in the first place.
3) Rei isn't a normal human, but instead is a part of Lillith and a partial clone of Yui Ikari (ignore the person above that said Adam, that was Kaworu).

Ah that's what it was - sorry I must've gotten mixed up. I forget that the big bloated crucified thing was Lilith....