PDA

View Full Version : I Just Realized It...

MyLifeIsRandom
01-20-2008, 12:45 AM
Hiyori and Hitsugaya, would be pretty much the excellent romantic pair. Thinking back to the episodes they've both been in, the things these two have in common constantly pile up. First and foremost, there is the general attitude. Both are more often than not irritated and always unamused by the stupidity and incompetence of whomever they're with at the time. Then there is the obvious height similarity. To keep within forum rules, let's just say Hitsugaya and Hiyori couldn't easily execute intimate actions with Rangiku or Shinji respectively. Lastly, they both have extremely tough exteriors, but allow their softer sides to show only with those closest to them. Such as Hiyori talking to Shinji about vaizards being outcasts, and Hitsugaya always opening up with Hinamori. So with that, I submit to you why Hitsugaya x Hiyori should become the latest pairing, any thoughts?

Tenchi Masaki
01-21-2008, 05:05 PM
Pretty imaginable pairing and great analysis of the two characters attitudes and mannerisms.

Although this couple can make a nice home in the hands of many fan fiction writers, it would be hard to imagine this pair as an actual couple in Bleach.

Also, I see Hiyori x Shinji as more of a brother/sister relationship and Hiyori having a small crush on Ichigo.

Well anyways, more or less my pairing is a little far-fetched as well, Ishida x Orihime. As long as Orihime is fixated on Ichigo it's going to be hard for Ishida to make his move =(! Maybe Ichigo can turn Orihime down first then Ishida will swoop in and mend her broken heart ^^!

Anyways, unique pairing there MyLife, I just get the feeling they're the type of characters who fall for people who are exactly the opposite of them ^^;.

Asriel
01-21-2008, 05:17 PM
Yes,I see that that paring could wok but not in Bleach however because it for some reason in a way would not seem right.

I also say that Toshirou and Rangiku(even though thers a height difference) would somehow seem a littl great together,but thats just my opinion against who knows how many.

I support the IchigoxRukia committee(lol).They would go great together and i'm so against teh IchigoxOrhiheme thing.Thats just stupid and Ichigo would definetly turn Oriheme down because yes maybe Oriheme would go nicely with Uruyu.That would be best most likely.

So like anyway about the whole thing those are just simple opinions of mine.As well as there are many other pairings that would go terrifectly.